ITT meme foods

ITT meme foods

What is the current meme food?
Cold brew is currently at meme status, but I can't think of a food that is.

THESE. Everyone and their mother is determined to reinvent this wheel.

Protip: if you really wanna try these, order a can of FILLETS, not whole fish.

It hurts my national feeling to see all those youtube idiots trying to stomach whole fish with guts and all and puking and going "crazy Swedes lol". If it's whole fish, you are supposed to wash and fillet them first.

>putting your salad on your burger
STAHP

difference between big mac and grand mac being?
other than price of course

I had this while visiting my fiancé's arenas in Lund. What the fuck it smelled like death.

Crayfish are fucking delicious though.

Aren't they practically gelatinous?
How do you filet them?

This should never have been used for food.

You have that mutation that makes it taste like shit
Most people has it taste good

Yeah, it's annoying to have to explain when I go out to dinner with people, especially people who know fuck-all about science.

Poke

>hey, you don't like coriander
>yea I'm a walking bundle of breathing recessive genes, cheers

one meme food I've seen a lot of recently is stuff made of cauliflower to imitate other foods. Cauliflower rice, cauliflower couscous, cauliflower pizza crust.

that burger would be excellent if it were a single patty and the pickles weren't so damn thick. Shit shouldn't be so big that you can't fit it in your mouth without squishing everything to mush

Larger diameter

Fuck you and your shitty smelling fish jelly

"Recessive" is a big word for people around this hillbilly-filled area.

agriculture was a mistake

There's a poke place here in Seattle that's run out of a convenience store, their poke is fucking delicious and cheap.

fuck I want some right now

I know that feeling

Its made with quarter pounder buns and paddies instead of cheeseburger ones

Kale, quinoa, couscous.

This

Any tall burger you need to dismantle to eat is a meme

I wish they had the Mac Jr in Australia. Sometimes I feel like an extra small burger.

What's wrong with ceviche?

Numale cuck

Hey man fuck you. Without cauliflower I wouldn't have been able to lose the 100 pounds I needed to lose. Cauliflower literally saved my life.

MEMES SAVED MY LIFE.

Parsley is a key ingredient in many dishes, it is in no way a meme food.

>parsley

homemade bread

Born and raised in Hawaii here. Saying poke is a meme is like hearing some facebook normie telling you he invented baneposting.

Absolutely plebian

Google it. its parsley.

Why would you ever have to explain that instead of just ordering something without coriander?

It's not. Just admit you fucked up and move on.

>reinvent this wheel
tall burgers are an equivalent of making a square wheel

but it is a meme, poke is in every large urban centre in the united states and canada now.

just order a mcdouble but sub ketchup, add mac sauce and add onions and add lettuce.

it's coriander you mug

>Leans in
>WRONG

Precisely. A lot of people (even non-hipsters) tinker with the basic formula from locally-raised beef to organic vegetables to artisan-baked buns, only to end up with overstuffed monstrosities or overdone patties, amongst other failures.

I'm not saying that burgers can't be elevated to haute cuisine, but restauranteurs have to realise that making a consistently excellent burger requires more skill than just piling up nice ingredients and crossing their fingers.

it's a meme because it is an widely replicated food trend that will hit the midwest in 4 or 5 years.

i can get poke at costco, sports bars, food trucks, and stand alone restaurants. 2 or 3 years ago, i couldn't.