Am I an idiot for wanting to buy 35 btc worth of chainlink? That would give me 813,000 link tokens...

Am I an idiot for wanting to buy 35 btc worth of chainlink? That would give me 813,000 link tokens. Would this be enough to retire? I'm so tired of trying to trade short term alts for more bitcoin. I just want to peace out and play video games this year.

Attached: images (45).jpg (310x163, 9K)

>peace out and play video games this year
Wtf makes you think you have to be rich to do that?

lmao imagine actually falling for the meme coin de jour shilled on Veeky Forums

Go look at DGB price history for what will happen to your investment

>Am I an idiot for wanting to buy 35 btc worth of chainlink?
Don't flatter yourself.

I like my linkies, but that definitely sounds like a position too big. Make sure you're getting a good price and always use ICO price as some kind of reference.

youre literally retarded.

buy real estate or stocks dumb fuck, not digital monopoly money jesus christ

>you're literally retarded he said
>started with $40,000 last February became multi millionaire but I'm a retard he said
>go buy boomer real estate and stocks he said that go up 20% he said
>go buy real estate or stocks before the world's biggest economic crash he said.

No thanks I'm okay. It's cucks like you that make me richer in crypto. You lose faith and sell. Then people like me come in and buy hundreds of thousands worth of your panic cuck sell and turn it into millions.

Fuck you. Go to bed grandpa no one gives a shit about your blue chip stocks and index or real estate. Make sure you change your diaper you shitting old man.

Brutal.

Fuck off grandpas.

Attached: yes.jpg (225x225, 11K)

The only real question mark with LINK is the extent to which actual use drives demand for tokens, assuming that the bear market continues and speculative mania is limited. LINK may not actually see meteoric gains but it is, in my opinion, a very safe bet for regular and measured gains, given its no hype approach.

Don't larp so hard
Obvious link shilling

You are a millionaire and yet you ask if you should market buy $300K of a very overvalued coin?

The link shitstains are the most retarded people to ever shill on Veeky Forums. Congrats on this, seriously.

>110MM market cap coin with smart contacts
>over valued.
>what is stellar lumens at 3.87 billion a literal who shitcoin.

Top kek you dust trading niggers won't go anywhere.

In stocks, research has proven that dollar cost averaging, on average, gets beaten by lump sum investing.

In crypto though, I dunno - but if I was you, I don't think I'd buy that huge ass amount in a very short time span.

How much that 35 BTC is of your total net worth?

Shut us off and show that you have that 'fuck you money'! Buy it now, scum!

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (266x200, 13K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA..................

Attached: 1.jpg (970x980, 222K)

xlm has been around for years, stinky linky

he wont because he's a bagholder trying to unload based on people trying to fomo his supposed 35 BTC order

nobody here is stupid enough to fall for it i hope

Wat

So there is no chance that LINK is a legit project? Between the white paper, presentations, and answering bigger questions in the community by Rory it's literally nothing? Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's a home run but it's an actively developed project, that's better than a lot of the flotsam In the sea of shit projects of the crypto space

it's the most legit project in crypto

Attached: 102432432110340.png (900x900, 797K)

link 1000$ eoy

You'll be a fucking tycoon

yes

Just market buy so I can unload my bags a little higher, thanks.

May be worth contacting support at smart contract.com and if you see can leverage a deal. It’s not institution tier st all, but it’s still a low. I’ve accumulated fully now with my stack of 175k. I’ll help you with a wall if you want. Always good to have more pinkies.