How long could a human survive like this?

How long could a human survive like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaying
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx379BvQSNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look up "mr. ouchy"

As a cup of french fries? Not very long I presume.

Skin is the largest organ in the body. People with severe burns on a large percentage of their body will usually die.

if you don't die because of the pain, you'd die because of an infection. Skins' main funtion is keep bad guys, virus n shet, away from yeu.

Give you 1 day

what if you survived in a clean room? You could potentially live a full and fulfilling life with no skin.

Dehydration would get you fast if blood loss and shock didn't.

Annnnnd I'm sad.

w-w-would it grow back?

how much would it actually hurt

I'm sure you would lose consciousness pretty fast so it would hurt a lot up until you were out.

Probably not at all, your pain sensors are in your skin. You'd probably just feel numb and cold.

It would be extremely painful.

And don't forget experiencing an extreme aching sensation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaying

you'll lose your tactile sensory bodies in your dermis und subdermal layer but pain receptors are free nerve endings so basically it will hurt a. fucking. lot.

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx379BvQSNI
Why?

You're a big guy...

Let's say we surgically took off the skin and we are very careful. To combat dehydration we have a saline iv. To combat infection we place them in a clean room.

How long do they live with no skin?

I can't find the link/story, but I think there was this Japanese guy without skin that was begging for death. I thought it was from a burn, maybe nuclear burn....

If anyone knows what I am talking about, I would love a little help finding the video footage again.

I don't know but I'd assume that the even if they did live for longer than a couple days, it wouldn't take long for their them to lose their mind.

Also you would need eyedrops because of no eyelids

He meant Hiroshi Ouchi

That was the guy mentioned in He got hit by a massive amount of neutron radiation when some sort of fissile material went critical with no shielding, all his DNA was destroyed so his cells couldn't replicate. The fastest deteriorating cells like skin were the first to be lost.

>Hiroshi Ouchi
>Ouchi
There has never been a more appropriately named man in the history of mankind.

For (You)

severe burns could mean that more than just the skin got cooked

how would you feel cold if heat receptors are in your skin

You have bacteria inside your guts. If you fart they will get into air, then on you when they start eating you (cos they only do good when inside the digestive system).

Hiroshi Ouchi, 83 days of death

He literally slowly melted as his cells died off, right? And they kept him alive for three months or so, that's insane.

There are also a couple more Google-able photos of him after the incident. Pretty much nothing more could make me feel more uneasy than this incident.

There's a point where you just need to say goodbye and put a bullet in your brain.

Guess that's why they call him Ouchi.

kek

the physical embodiment of bullshit

He wanted to die though.