Steal a little Jack Daniels from my roommate

>Steal a little Jack Daniels from my roommate
>Lose track of time
>When I wake up I realize I drank 1/3 of the bottle
Will he be able to tell if I water it down

just tell him that you'll buy the next one. be a man about it, you drunkard.

stop being such a shitty friend

1. If he drinks it straight, yeah
2. If he mixes it, probably not
3. If he's degenerate alkie enough to tell by color, yeah
But even if he can't tell, you still shouldn't do it cause it's a bitch move. You're not a bitch, are you, OP?

Good job, I'm sure you influenced him enough to be less of a shitbag.

thanks, if he doesn't listen I'll tell him to hang himself from the nearest tree

just buy him another BEFORE he brings it up. he will probably notice

>jack daniel's
He most likely mixes it like a faggot and is not an alkie.
Hell, add some food coloring or something, fuck it.
Else just BUY SOME MORE FOR HIM.

I'd rather have half a bottle of whisky than a full bottle of whisky flavoured water.

Do you have any wooden barrels in your apartment? It might not be too late to homebrew some whiskey and pour it into his bottle before he notices.

Mix water with rubbing alcohol or mouthwash to give it some kick so he wont notice

>its a "user has to guy to the store and buy another bottle to replace the one he drank before his roommate gets home" episode

i hope theres a twist at the end where he gives it to you as a gift! that would be hi-larious!

kekkity kek

just apologize and buy him some drinks, you piece of shit roommate.

wanna know how i know you're a liberal?

Because he's not desperately trying to twist every single thread into some /pol/ bullshit.

Because he's trying to sneak his way out of this rather than manning up about it?

wrong.

correct.

samefagging this hard

This whole website is taken over by pol and antipol

wrong.

correct.

Don't be a cheap fuck, but some more for him.

A third of the bottle isn't "a little". You owe your roommate another bottle. Don't water it down. That's douchier than stealing it in the first place. Is this bait? What the hell are you thinking?

>being such a degenerate that you steal trashy alcohol from your friend

Tie a fucking rope around your neck and kick the chair out from underneath already.

>It's an episode where /pol/ left their containment board

but this is where we go to get away from the meme war..... were not bad men. just tired and angry.

did you not know that you guys are the most chill board to browse?
nice and comfy.

also, hitler did nothing wrong and everyone on Veeky Forums is from ohio.
cincinnati here.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>frogposting

I guess you should get a rope ready too.

ill get the chair for him....

A fifth of jack is what, $20? Just buy him a new bottle. Its not like it was something nice or rare

>implying Veeky Forums was ever anything but
pol 2.0

Fuck off back to le>>>/Reddit/ you cancerous cucks

You haven't been here long at all

That's just embarrassing

The decline into /pol/ shitposting was relatively recent and the difference has been night and day. Sounds like you came in on the same shit wave if you think this used to be the norm.

first post - best post.

I'm an alchy and id be pissed. if its been sitting for a while and you wanna be a faggot.. just fill it with water.

if you wanna be a man. leave the rest and buy him a new one so he has even more

This.
If he's not a huge asshole, he'll understand.
I did that once; my roommate and I drank our other roommate's beer (we we're both home with the flu, and alcohol was the only thing that was taking our minds off being sick), and we told him when he got home that we'd pay for more. Unfortunately, our roommate WAS a huge asshole and made a huge fucking deal about it. You never know how it's going to work out, but honesty is usually the best policy (for you anyway, in my experience, honesty is really only good for the person being honest, because it let's your conscience be clear, while other people usually don't like or want to hear the truth).

>roommates

Fill it back up with piss