Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,

My sister just called me a homophobe. How can I explain to her that repulsion to alike polarity is perfectly natural, as evidenced in fields such as electricity and magnetism?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/nigerian-grad-student-uses-magnets-to-prove-gay-marri-1326215449
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/wirfor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you could base your arguments on this genius research

io9.gizmodo.com/nigerian-grad-student-uses-magnets-to-prove-gay-marri-1326215449

I do believe the best way will be to shut your mouth and never ever use an analogy between scientific theories and everyday world to give some kind of fake authority to your arguments.

both of your lips are the same thing, repulsion of like electromagnetic fields dictate that they should not be closed.

>fields such as electricity and magnetism
You mean the single field of electromagnetism.

both of your minds are the same thing, repulsion of like electromagnetic fields dictate that they should not be closed.

Protons stay closer to other protons rather than electrons

both of your legs are the same thing, repulsion of like electromagnetic fields dictate that they should not be closed.

>"positivists" apply scientific aphorisms beyond and outside their proper scope
Yeah sure kid
Funny how it's only the anti-science woo crowd that actually does that. Really fries the eggs

Don't give her a superficial analogy you fucking fedorafag. Protons can't help but repel each other, but men can easily fuck each.

I dislike the lgbt movement like any other /pol/ack but using this sort of analogy will only make you look ridiculous

Homosexuality is a quintessentially Western institution, user. No other culture has sufficiently developed as to tolerate it. We must defend it against the foreign hordes!

Checkmate /pol/

>How can I explain
...by not using the nonce-word "evidenced".

To answer your question, it depends on what she studies/has studied.

Also, if there are currents that are flow along two parallel wires, in the same direction, they attract each other, even though they're exactly the same.
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/wirfor.html

This is interesting

>quintessentially Western
That's a strange way of spelling "Jewish"

last image for this dump. i hope things work out for you op!

That pic could really use a source. I'm not implying it's fake.

FYI, no one takes the time to read /pol/esmokers propaganda that took zero effort to post.

Plainly wrong. There are many ancient and modern cultures out there that contain different genders and identity norms. This belief that is a strange new thing is weirdly lazy in the information age.

I conclude that you're not posting that claim to have any sort of meaningful discussion but rather to confuse and derail other conversation. Unfortunately for you Veeky Forums is a slow board where threads can last days or weeks.

>I do believe the best way will be to shut your mouth and never ever use an analogy between scientific theories and everyday world to give some kind of fake authority to your arguments.
I'm sure he's being completely serious and not just making fun of a poorly-thought-out term.

>nuh-uh, my degeneracy and shitty life choices are my parents' fault, not my own
>IT'S RAPE BECAUSE I REGRETTED IT

>Plainly wrong. There are many ancient and modern cultures out there that contain different genders and identity norms. This belief that is a strange new thing is weirdly lazy in the information age.
>I conclude that you're not posting that claim to have any sort of meaningful discussion but rather to confuse and derail other conversation. Unfortunately for you Veeky Forums is a slow board where threads can last days or weeks.
Jesus Christ, this much autism
It's called "working within the internal logic of your opponent." This isn't a sincere belief I sincerely have, and I'm not obligated to defend it as such. And I think Dick Spencer did actually make this argument at one point or another.
Get your head in the fucking game, user.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
Top zoz

You're still missing the point, fucktard.
>"Assume there are finitely many prime numbers. Then we can construct a new number defined as the product of all primes plus one, which is nonprime by hypothesis. But it lacks a prime factorization, contradicting the fundamental theorem of arithmetic."
>Oh aye so yer pretending to be retarded for shits and giggles aye?
kys yourself