What is the best breakfast cereal and why is it Lucky Charms?

What is the best breakfast cereal and why is it Lucky Charms?

Square up, nigga

lucky charms are pretty garbo.

I love corn flakes, not a fan of sweet cereal.

Do people really eat blue food?

No, it's a massive lie spread by hundreds of millions of people for no good reason.

>It's a children's food topic

HEY GUYS LOOK HOW MATURE AND SOPHISTICATED I AM, YES, I JUST TURNED 18 AND NOW I AM A REAL ADULT

>weeb manchild
>"i only eat adult cereal for mature adults such as myself"
>anime reaction image

This is perfect, thank you.

>eating any form of cereal after the age of, fuck, whenever puberty is I guess

You've betrayed your insecurities by assuming adulthood is an age and not a state of mind. It's been at least a decade since I had cereal.

>mature adults such as myself
>still watches anime

You're a walking parody.

People thinking adulthood is a state of mind enables child fuckers. grow up

When all you can do is toss out pithy attacks instead of actual arguments, you've lost.

so somehow you both lost?

He's still going.

You're the same faggot using those anime pictures and trying to argue with other people on other threads.

This is hilarious.

I'm starting to think you're actually an autist.

Fucking everything you said in that cookie thread is now invalid.

Laughing my fuckin' ass off.... wew, you had me there for a second.

Don't worry about arguing with that guy, he's legitimately autistic. Be nice.

Rice Krispies nigga

Lucky charms is absolute ass. Sure the marshmallows are nice but they're like less than half of the cereal. Pic related is lucky charms but not shit.

Is it childish to enjoy sweet things for breakfast? Are crepes, pancakes, and French toast childish too? If we were discussing the mascots maybe you'd have an argument but to say "eating cereal is for children" is downright silly.

dis

yeah, most sweet things are for children. Candy bars, pancakes, waffles, etc. Although, I don't know what you are talking about in regards to French Toast. That's not sweet, but that just tastes bad outright so I don't eat it either.

Eventually you mature.

Saying sweet things are for children makes no sense. That means pretty much all dessert is for children and that a majority of people enjoy things for children. I don't understand where you are getting the notion that sweet is for immature palates when it's one of the core flavors along with salty, bitter, sour, and savoury.

>he said, in the thread about cereal
>where the sugary cereals all have cartoon frogs or whatever
>and the plainer ones merely have photos of the contents

Gee, I wonder who the target audiences are.

do yourselves a favor

You didn't really address any of my arguments.
The cartoon mascots are to attract kids but that's just marketing. Even plain cereals like corn flakes have had cartoon mascots. You still haven't explained how enjoying something sweet makes you childish.

Some things are just taken for granted i guess. Like hard candies being for old grandmothers. You want me to explain basic concepts everyone understands?

>eating sugar with a small amount of grain in it
>covered in sugary water called "milk"

No thanks.

T H I S
H
I
S

Yes I do. It would help me understand you better.

>get soft before you finish them

>decent even though it's yet another honey-flavored cereal

>patrician tier

>garbage, poor kid cereal

garbage, made worse because """"90s"""" kids pretend it was the best thing ever

>taste sucks

The point of things being taken for granted is that you can't explain them. They just are. Why not ask me why water is water.

It's funny that you like the sugar cereals meant for children though, because another thing kids like to do in their exploration stage is ask just those kinds of questions incessantly. "Why's the sky blue, dad?" "Why's mom a bitch, dad?"

Gets tiresome.

>not finishing the cinnamon toast crunch squares before they get soggy
You were eating too slow

Not all of us try to eat like Furious Pete.

It's what kids and fat or lazy people eat because they don't know how or don't have the patience to make other things.

at least he and I can enjoy the cereal

Water is wet because wet is the word we use to describe the sensation of liquids moving. The sky is blue because of water droplets scattering blue light. Mom needs therapy.
But it seems to me that you really didn't have a point and were in fact just shitposting and wanted to call people childish. Either way it was nice talking to you anyway.

This is actually a good argument against cereal, actually. Though crepes and pancakes do take some effort to make.

okay, now tell me why water is water, like I asked.

Or maybe, MAYBE, it's delicious in a way that other foods can't exactly compare to. No matter what complex dishes I eat, sometimes, it's a nice experience to eat a bowl of corn flakes. I also like plain popcorn, come at me, bruh.

Woops, I misread your question.
Water is water because it's at the temperature where it's a liquid. My point was that all questions have answers and trying to figure them out is how you learn. It has nothing to do with maturity. Pardon me for my error. I'll see you some other time.

ctrl+f "Golden"

Fucking christ

Why though? It's pretty obviously not going to be anything of nutritional value.

was about to post this, golden grams are god tier also capn crunch berries

>says water is water because it's a liquid

wew

eating all this jew poison garbage.

Either buy yourself fucking life cereal, the one withh no sugar.

Or enjoy thhe extra 1000 calories a day thaht you totally don't need you fat PIG

mcchickens are the best cereal

Close, but not quite

Post a picture of your body

>consuming the leprechaun jew

Hey douchbag its golden crisp, faggot!

its like oatmeal that's made out of sugar

cartoons are for children