>give my mother specific instructions on how to make god-tier cookies
>"Don't melt the butter"
>she puts the butter in a pot and melts it
>"Oh my gosh are you seriously beating the egg???"
>she beat the egg, Veeky Forums
>"At the very least, round them up so they don't crisp on the edges"
>she says she's leaving them just like they are and pops them in the oven

Why don't they listen, Veeky Forums?

Pic related, it's the biggest fucking "I told you so" results ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

aldi.us/en/recipes/desserts/chocolate/chocolate-chip-cookies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were alright, she wanted me to take them back to my place and I was hesitant, they reminded me of older people not listening because they think they're more experienced when younger people actually take the time to learn these things so that mistakes like this don't happen.

You sound like a person who is unenjoyable to be around. Your mom doesn't spend her free time on a cooking image board bragging about how much of a meme lord master chef she is. Let her bake cookies the way she wants to or cook them yourself.

You realize most people on this board spend their time poking and prodding on different methods on cooking food right? And share failures and successes?

The point was to share experiences on people not listening, not to bitch about their distates for the OP.

I'm pretty sure your mother is disappointed at how massive of a faggot you turned out to be.

You are taking her for granted and someday will wish she was around making shitty cookies.

My mother loves me.

Whatever mommy issues you have, you should seek some help on another board like... /r9k/ or something. Sounds like a place where you're better suited.

whats wrong with it
would eat
you are autistic

Don't give me feels man, I'd go to the end of the world and back for my mother. I'd sacrifice my own life for hers (inb4 "do it faggot").

Just wish she'd listen sometimes. Everyone has days like that, right?

>sacrifice everything for her
>but I swear to god if she melts that butter

Oh, look at this guy!

He's so angelic and morally good that he's never been bothered by someone's choices EVER and he's certainly never complained a day in his life! Good on ya, pal!

Btw I'll fucking kill her if she melts the butter again.............

Just kidding.

Okay Hamilton, but Phillip is dead and Eliza hates you, so deal with it

I don't get upset over something stupid like cookies.

But you get upset over people getting upset over mundane things.

>tell someone their problem is pointless and vapid
>i-it's you who's upset, I swear!

I never denied that you were right. I never said you were "pointless" or "vapid". You're very valid user.

Just making another point, is all.

But anyway, (You) just circumlocuted this whole argument and this is where I bow out.

Have a nice one, desu. God be with you.

>opponent flees after delivering a weak jab

I win.

what's wrong Little autitst did you spend your last good Boy Points on those Cookies?

She tried to cook those you faggot, if you did want specific instructions then why can't you cook them yourself? Are you mentally capable enough to cook? Be grateful she even made those for you man, fuck you.

He's not allowed to use the oven

>god tier cookies

Alright then, fucko, let's hear this 'god tier' recipe of yours that your mom can't figure out.

It's not even the recipe, bud.

It's the method in which you make great cookies.

-You soften the butter, don't melt it because you need a semi-solid fat (puffe cookies)
-too much egg produces cakey cookies
-Let your dough sit for min. 30 - max. 24 hours for moist cookies
-Don't cover them when they're cooling off
-roll them up into balls so that when they do expand, the edges don't crisp (unless you like crispy edges)
-Push down peaks before they go in so that the peaks don't burn

There ya go.

She was really excited to make the cookies for me.

I didn't say anything after that. I never said "I told you so" in an arrogant way. Even when they came out, she was like "You were riiiight" in a sing-songy voice.

We still shared the cookies this morning after I posted this pic. So you all can get fucked, and maybe try calling your mothers (if you still can) and try building a better relationship with her.

Chill
Your getting trolled up the ass because you poked fun at your mom, I'm sure when you guys were doing it together it was fun and her not listening was more like an
OH YOU
versus that one autist who slapped his mom on whatever 'let's talk to some fucking degenerates' show. Making cookies with my mom is probably my favorite thing in the world, so I feel ya

Thank you, user.

Can you provide the full recipe user? Much obliged!

I got my recipe here:

aldi.us/en/recipes/desserts/chocolate/chocolate-chip-cookies/

But you can cut out the middle man and buy the inexpensive pack of premixed for 2 bucks. Makes 3 dozen and they are orgasmic.

Thanks brah

>Aldi
My man

Sounds like she needs a goo' 'ol ass whooping. That bitch is trying to figure out how far she can go.

Isnt that just a shitty Walmart-type store

Alright man i took ti the wrong way, i thought you were just talking shit like this is srs business cookies or something

Cooks Illustrated says to melt the butter.

>Walmart-type store
>walmart
>huge
>sells a little bit of everything
>name brands everywhere
>similar prices to other stores (Wegmans is still cheaper with much better quality)
>aldi
>tiny
>sells basic groceries (food, TP, aspirin, detergent, etc.)
>mostly private label, with some name brands
>much cheaper than other stores
>has weekly special items

Aldi is complete crap. Calm your yuropoor ass down.

>reading comprehension

then go shitpost her you fucking mong

You're fine. Parents are allowed to vex the shit out of you sometimes regardless of how faggy everyone else is being about treating your parents like human beings. She did sound like she was being unwilling to listen to you try and give instruction

That being said, if you were rude to her or belittled her about it in person you can suck a meaty cock and your mother deserves a better child

That's not the point of an argument brehv

It completely depends where you live. Some are ghetto as fuck, but the one near where I live is super nice, the scumbags are too lazy to bag their own groceries so they never go there. I like getting basics there and for everything else I go to Wegmans. it's nice to have a pleasant, cheap grocery store like Aldi around.

she needs to learn how to cream butter.

put butter and sugar in a stand mixer for about 10-15 minutes until it looks like damp sand, then add the eggs.

joy of cooking cookie recipes are GOAT

(gingerbread recipe could use some improvement tho)

Slit your throat.
Thanks.

>scumbags are too lazy to bag their own groceries so they never go there

You get your groceries bagged by someone else in America? weird