Who are the most cancerous people associated with STEM?

Who are the most cancerous people associated with STEM?

Albert Einstein. Fedora-tipping pseud and complete fraud.

Pop science people, skeptics (despite their best intentions, their understanding of science is /pol/tier), elsevier and other publishers, engineers, video game fedoras, geeks, there's more I'm sure.

I need to bang my genius cousin so I can become famous too.

On second thought Mileva looks a little homely.

Veeky Forums

Outside of Veeky Forums? Undergrads that think a general biology or chemistry degree will work then into a job. If you don't aim for a graduates degree, stem (outside of accounting and such) isn't for you.

Nature Publishing Group, Richard Dawkins

premeds
premeds who circlejerk over doing it with a physics or engineering degree
civil engineering majors who talk down to science majors because muh engineering
prelaw students

chemistry, physics, and math majors are a whole level unto themselves, though at least the chem and math people behave themselves on this board

CS undergrads

the acronym/brand/social construct known as STEM

if you unironically believe you're superior for doing a "STEM" degree, do everyone a favor, and stay out of university.

t. mathematician

this, and your queer wymyn's studies degree is not science. it's political indoctrination. it is pseudo-intellectual garbage and has nothing to do with science, and everything with motivating useful idiots for political gain of a select elite

CS undergrads who can't code and are doing it "for tha duckets"

hate to break it to them but they're going to be chasing "duckets" for the rest of their lives. if you can't code, you're going to need to be more familiar with mops and buckets than duckets

all undergrads
>dude weed lmao

All of these.

The ones who do it for money. Engineers, physicians etc.

add math eds

philosophy has changed...

>old lab mate sends me a message that he switched majors
>tells me it's my major.
>ask him what changed his mind
>"Respect in the career choice. The dietetics major you get treat like crap from the numerous people I spoke to."
>Mfw

Seriously people who are in it purely for money or prestige are the worst. Sure the latter might but a good motivation for a while but if you aren't doing you find because you love it you won't ever get where you want to be.

I respect someone who is maybe shit at sci but passionate about their career then someone who is just doing it to stroke their ego.

That was precisely my mindset when I declared my majors. Now I'm about to wrap up degrees in Bio and Math and have no idea what I want to do.

H-hey, not all engineers do it for the money.

So wait. What's left other than scientists and mathematicians?

philosophy has gotten more logical, actually; analytic philosophy is a philosophical method that has its roots in math/logic (Bertrand Russell is a pivotal figure) and has gotten only more complex since then. if you really want to challenge yourself, read some David Lewis or something.

Monkeys that attempt to discredit the impact of Philosophy on scientific thoughts ideas and progress.

>implying philosophy hasn't gone down the road of continental philosophy, postmodernism, and muh feels
>implying logic hasn't been rescued by mathematics with minimal visitation rights for philosophy

top kek

?
it hasn't. not at the university i went to, anyways. all my profs said that at our school and all the others they knew of in North America, analytic philosophy made up the majority of the department.

logic, used as a tool, is finding more intricate use in ontology, epistemology.
also, modal logic was developed mostly by Stalnaker and Lewis, both trained as philosophers (and not mathematicians. not sure why you think it's stupid that mathematicians would go into philosophy, anyways; Godel and Einstein both believed very strongly in their philosophical stance and spent most of their later career immersed in them).

but keep yourself convinced that mediocrity is the norm, and thinking more in terms of mediocrity. that attitude will surely help you in life (... NOT.).

this. so perfectly said

What CS program doesn't have coding? What the h?

At Princeton currently. Here's what I have found:

Shit tier attitude and character: Physics, aerospace engineering,
Bad tier: PreLaw, PreMed, Business, biology
Okay: Math
Good: History, Other engineers, computer sci, food science
Bro: Geology, chemistry, literature, foreign languages, linguistics,
Jesus: Philosophy, physiology, art

Not even in Jesus tier myself. Philo majors are the best sorts of people I meet.

University won't make you a good programmer. They also suck at teaching any CS theory due to the terrible human trash that makes up CS majors causing the standards to be watered down to hell.

>Nature Publishing Group

U mad they editorially rejected your manuscript?
Git gud scrub

we mad

Lol it's because physics and aerospace are probably the most depressing fields. Philosophers can just make up anything.

Skeptics, atheists who think science backs them up or that atheism is responsible for the development science, anyone who views themselves as enlightened, nihilists, hippies who argue for global warming without knowing any of the science, /pol/fags who argue against global warming by saying science isn't about consensus, popsci/scifi readers, new age nuts that reference quantum mechanics or relativity, computer science majors who think they're relevant, philosophers and historians who never studied science, people who think science is about falsifiability, and autists that fall into scientism.

kys

all of that except for all engineers. bad engineers are totally useless but good ones are invaluable.

>Who are the most cancerous people associated with STEM?

Particle "physicists" who waste all our science grant money.

Absolutely disgusting tier: premeds
Wonderful tier: medical students

Hes right you know

Bill Nye

Le Black Science man, Dawkins, and STEMkiddies on Veeky Forums.