How do poor people not all collectively kill themselves? what kind of life is...

Inmate
Inmate

How do poor people not all collectively kill themselves? what kind of life is this

Attached: 9gvhubqr2mo01.jpg (82 KB, 750x1334)

TreeEater
TreeEater

Unfortunately being poor and having a low IQ go hand in hand, the people in the pic are not people I'd like to associate with

you can be poor and clean though

StonedTime
StonedTime

I know a really poor guy who is one of the smartest ones I know, he is just lazy as fuck. He got A's without any effort in school and university.
But he put all that ability into playing mobile games and watching anime.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Looks like my apartment. She's just refreshing her blockfolio desu.

cum2soon
cum2soon

is that your wifey user?

Bidwell
Bidwell

wasted potential, but not uncommon imho

hairygrape
hairygrape

Probably a low work ethic, made possible by his parents blowing smoke up his ass every day.

The worst thing you can tell your kid is how amazing he is.

WebTool
WebTool

I know a phd guy who works as a receptionist in the apartment building where he lives.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Low IQ + poor. A life well deserved.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

He just realized that it is not worth it to work hard for excess money.

RumChicken
RumChicken

I think you're an idiot. Do you know how many hours you need to work when you're making $7.75 per hour? Try going to university full time and also working three simultaneous jobs to pay for it. Your ignorance is sad.

TechHater
TechHater

There's a ghost on the right

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Why dont pajeets and chinks go to war and kill each other they are billions of them BILLIONS

and many undocumented

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

The ghost of the man's hopes and dreams. Living in filth slaving away to support an obese roastie. This is why you need standards.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

That doesn't cause low work ethic

King_Martha
King_Martha

Oh shiii-

5mileys
5mileys

checked. creepy kid in a suit

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Well spotted

Emberburn
Emberburn

There is a ghost on the right

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Not to mention poor financial choices, balling on the weekend doing overly expensive drugs, then can't afford then struggle to make it through the week.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

2spooky4me

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Is that his wife? Damn. How could you work so hard to support an ugly, obese, lazy bitch who can't even clean for you? His only options are to kill himself or get a divorce...which will ruin him.

Supergrass
Supergrass

marrying a hamplanet like that
you get what you ask for

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Why do guys settle for so low. Even when I had little money I still banged hot rich chicks.

whereismyname
whereismyname

That guy probably thought that was the best he can do. Some people just give up early.

TreeEater
TreeEater

I'd rather be in a relationship with my hand compared to that creature

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

There's a ghost on the right

oh shit, too spooky for me.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Why do 4channers act like they don't Reddit?

Emberburn
Emberburn

using reddit in 2018

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

It's true, intellectually they are closer to chimpanzees and niggers than to people like us. It's why we can't make sense of their behavior

Attached: 04875791a3cf77b64f9d35a026f07b83--my-best-friend-best-friends.jpg (21 KB, 507x632)

TechHater
TechHater

+1

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

kek
trips confirm

Skullbone
Skullbone

Relatively thats luxury.

StonedTime
StonedTime

I browse Reddit and Veeky Forums everyday

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Holy fuck user, seen this, scrolled up thinking it was going to be some gay blur or orb, but holy shit........ That's a fucking ghost.............

Attached: 1516017636742.jpg (229 KB, 627x720)

Supergrass
Supergrass

The ghost of Christmas past. You can almost hear him saying "I told you so."

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

there's a body under that filth the ghost is sitting on

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Track these fucks down and inform the of the ghost

Booteefool
Booteefool

Im smart, but l hate people (all people), cant do nothing with them, its a reason why lm single and poor

farquit
farquit

this is what the guy taking the picture actually meant when he said ''I come home to this shit''
Can't a wagecuck come home without his wife leaving ghosts all over the place

w8t4u
w8t4u

Absolutely not gonna track down degenerate creatures. Hopefully the ghost scares the shit outta them.

TreeEater
TreeEater

wtf?

SniperGod
SniperGod

do you see her in that comfy chair??? fuck dude. poor = ain't gotta do shit... ever.

people love being poor! means they don't have to lift a fucking finger to do shit.

Attached: mop3.png (451 KB, 575x450)

TechHater
TechHater

Attached: 1521337646808.jpg (18 KB, 307x309)

JunkTop
JunkTop

To think there are men here who would rather screw THAT than a hot ass petite sexy trap than worry about being called gay

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Read the chain of posts
See your comment

Wtf is wrong with you, a university grad doesn't make $7,75 dollar/hr you feeble minded dimwit. If you have a great degree and you're poor then it's because you either just graduated or your work ethic sucks donkey dick.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

If you can't conceptualize what happened n the lifes of those individuals without dismissive derogatory judgment calls, then you have right to be anywhere near political issues or managerial issues.

cum2soon
cum2soon

I went on Reddit once but it was really annoying because it never loads all of the comments. You have to keep clicking to load more. To read one thread you have to click dozens of times on those stupid [show more] buttons. That's crap. Also, the OP is the only place where an image can be posted. It's an inferior format.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Bad thing happened to me ten years ago, therefore I must scatter clothing and dirty dishes and trash all over my own living space.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Via internet, you don't have to breath stale fat bitch air.

Show them this thread also

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

what the fuck
we /x/ now

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Attached: comfy.jpg (169 KB, 1052x592)

girlDog
girlDog

Lmao genuinely sniggered at this

TreeEater
TreeEater

Bad thing happened to me ten years ago therefore I have to be alert to similar things happening. Cn't allow for the similar magnitude of damage to happen. clothes laying on the floor aren't essencial, therefore can be ignored.

this is how PTSD works

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit