Coca-Cola Life

Why isn't Coca-Cola Life available in 2 liter bottles?

because it's target demographic doesn't buy coke in 2liter bottles

That shit is no better for you than regular soda. It's all a marketing lie.

Comsuming or having access to concentrated stevia extract is dangerous. 25 years from now when mass diabetes and cancer pandemics are exploding Coca Cola will deny and pay scientists to say stevia is safe.

Why do they call it life when drinking it will surely quicken your death?

Because life is healthy and green is healthy, so it must be a healthy drink.

Is life still around? I've not seen it in the UK for about 6 months, never seen anyone drink or buy it. I assumed they gave up.

I don't know if it's like this over in the UK, but here in the US, it's a very targeted product. Regular Coke is everywhere, but Life is literally only in places with lots of rich people that aren't satisfied with regular sugar water anymore.

>in the US, it's a very targeted product. Regular Coke is everywhere, but Life is literally only in places with lots of rich people that aren't satisfied with regular sugar water anymore.

Where I live (Canada), it's readily available at every major grocery chain including Walmart.

canada here too

i just noticed it but it seems to be everywhere

i actually don't mind it. i only drink a few cokes a year as it is but i'm happy to drink a less caloric one that isn't aspartame or whatever that nasty coke zero is

Why don't you just water down regular coke?

Coke life is disgusting. Live in Germany, believe I saw two or 1.5l bottles here.

I thought this shit was targeted towards hispanics for the longest time because i only ever saw it in spanish markets

What the fuck makes it special

>muh stevia
Hippies like to believe it makes their coke addiction healthy.

It's "low calorie" because it replaced the sugar with Stevia.

dunno, didn't coke zero already exist?

Coke zero uses artificial sweeteners and has no calories.
Coke life uses stevia and real sugar, and is merely low calorie.

If it was called Coca Cola Death© would you buy it?

I bet dumb kids would thinking it's an energy drink

I work for coca cola, this stuff is failing. We pushed it hard when it came out, but hasn't done anything worth noting. Its basically a rebranding C2. In my opinion, it also just tastes like flat coke.

LEAK SOME FUTURE PRODUCTS

It's my favorite coke now

Would be metal as fuck.

Also, stupid as fuck. Wouldn't buy.

If it had skeletons and flames on the bottle.

yes

It kind of amazes me how much money and politics surround what is essentially carbonated sugar water.

>I thought this shit was targeted towards hispanics for the longest time because i only ever saw it in spanish markets

It was developed by Coca-Cola Chile and spread to other South American countries before Coca-Cola Global HQ in Atlanta decided to take it worldwide.

What flavor is it?

It's an ass backwards product in the long run

Anybody who drinks it would drink it because they think normal coke is unhealthy

Anybody who makes the switch from their coke habit to a lighter one would be more likely to wean off of soda in general

Admittedly I prefer it to normal coke though

Kekd capped

Death flavor

wew lads
mfw pepsi so spicy

i better pick up some of this Coca-Cola Life, yep why not, I mean Coke makes me smile and now I can enjoy the classic taste and real sugar wityh the bonus of a natural herbal no calorie sweatener? Why that's the best of both words, by gum. I put a bit extra sugar in my tea this morning and I feel like a tart.

Fuck yes I would, that's metal as fuck

Whatever happened to Pepsi True?

Wait I thought this was the shit that was half real coke and half diet coke. So you got the gross after taste of a diet soda, but with calories

Answered in the first post. It's not aimed at the typical amerishart fat fuck market.

Sugar in Coke Life is actual sugar as opposed to high fructose corn syrup in Coke Classic.

The only difference is that its made with actual sugar

But then you have shitty stevia in it too, which ruins it.
Mexcian or kosher coke is what you want for pure sugar.

>stevia

It's Sucralose not Stevia in Coke Life.

wrong

Nothing major that Ive seen besides some new packages and sizes coming out. Dunkin Donuts coffee is being sold by us now, and it seems to being doing well. 15pks are coming back in a week or two. Random Fanta 1/2ltr 6pks throughout the summer. Like I said, nothing to exciting that I know of, but I'm middle management level, so I am not privy to all the info.

>>>/reddit/

Literally says right on the packaging that it's stevia

I work for the Coca Cola company in the Netherlands. The reason why there are no 2l Coca Cola Life bottles is because it's a big fat failure that we've been promoting for way too long already. If sales don't go up within the next 6 or 7 months, they'll stop producing the 0.5l bottles and cans, at least in the Netherlands. Can't speak for other countries. Don't expect to see the product at all in 2 years. They're even working on a replacement already.

It became Pepsi Next. Just a rebranding.

totally believable imo
nobody buys this stuff even tho i actually like it better than coke zero or light

Do you buy it at all? If not, why not? It isn't much more expensive than light/zero.

mainly because im not a fat fuck and still enjoy normal coke the most.
but from time to time i buy it for the different taste. you gotta have some variety in your life i guess

Interesting. Thanks lad.

>25 years from now when mass diabetes and cancer pandemics are exploding

Just want to warn you: Invest in APPLE STOCK

Did that in 1993 on my tenth birthday.

How about Coke Zero? Where's my Cherry and Vanilla variants?

It most certainly is available in the glorious state of Maine.

Coke Zero Cherry already exists, but only in cans as far as I know. Vanilla coke isn't doing too well, so I don't think a Zero variant will be made.

Not other fucking Apple Watch, please.

It has way less calories. It's still poison, but poison that doesn't make you fat.

Someone would probably die drinking that much.

full stevia coke when

This would work great for cigarettes.
>you wanna die like a baller with lung cancer, smoke death nails
>packaging is black with a skull made from smoke
>the cigarette itself has little skulls on the brown part rather than those light pickles they put on now
If youre forced to put shit on the packaging, might as well go all the way and brand with it

they coulda just gone back to white sugar but that would be unprofitable I guess

btw calling coke original premium at 5 dollars a can with real sugar in it in 2-3 years from now

Is it any worse than artificial sweeteners?

Dont they have mexican coke which is coke made with sugar cane sugar?

Either way as long as corn is dirtcheap due retarded policies using corn syrup is the cheapest way to make coke

SALEEL AL SAWAREEM

>real sugar!
>still has that disgusting, cloying aftertaste that diet and coke zero have

I dont understand the point of this drink.

Tha hell is a light pickle my good roody-poo?

Only 60% of the calories of regular coke!

Personally, if I was a soda addict, I'd sooner drink 60% of my normal intake than drink Life.

I dont know the english word for it but the filter is brown with light brown spicks on it. Those I mean

>roodypoo
Jesus are you from 2007?

what

It's supposed to mimic cork because they used to use cork skin before they figured out non-stick paper. I'll never unsee the pickle now though.

Coca Cola Life doesn't support your fat fuck lifestyle.

>>roodypoo
>Jesus are you from 2007?
*ahem* arbys.
the consequences were never the same.

OP claiming ID

#fortune

:stopmusic:

I'm old enough to remember when coke was real (before the dark times, before the Empire). When people say MAGA they mean go back to a time before the "New Coke" fiasco. Preferably right when they first came out with Cherry Coke. Oh those wonderful sugar highs...

silly man, those wordfilters are not that old. I havent wasted that much time on Veeky Forums.

surgeon spam. temporary measure captcha

No I just meant I first stumbled across 4 chan in 2005. Back when real men wouldn't be caught dead uploading an image with a tumblr url.

>with light brown spicks on it
I think you mean "specks" user.

The other is a slur on Mexicans.

tumblr wasn't established until 2007

Stevia is a natural derivate from a plant like real sugar is. It isn't going to "give you cancer" like the fake sugars do, and has been used for centuries in Latin America and for many years in Japan. So yes it is better for you than the artificial sugars and even has other benefits like regulating sugar levels for all the fat fucks with diabetes from drinking too much soda.

I see, now even google translate has forsaken me

lol gotcha tumblerina

yes I would, unironically.

It always went really flat way too fast, like i'd open a can and it would be flat in 10mins and im a slow drinker when it comes to sugary shite.

>tfw I prefer Coke Life over Coke Regular, Coke Zero, and Diet Coke

Coke Regular has that weird mouth coating feel after drinking a can. Coke Life doesn't leave that weird coating.

Coke Zero has a chemical aftertaste, probably due to use of the sweeteners aspartame and acesulfame potassium.

Diet Coke has the same chemical after taste as Coke Zero and doesn't even taste like Coke.

Coke Life tastes like regular Coke, doesn't have an after taste, and doesn't leave mouth with that weird "coated" feeling like regular Coke.