Yfw TRON is actually performing really good in this bartmarket

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

yfw TRON is actually performing really good in this bartmarket

Attached: chinkcoin.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

How can you not buy into trx? 500+ strong team behind it world wide and a a Steve Jobs like chinky hype master.

Nojokur
Nojokur

What does it do? Specifically?
Trick question btw since it does fuck all.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Created tons of salty bagholders in january. Biz absolutely hates it.
always do the opposite of biz = buy trx

cum2soon
cum2soon

Who cares as long as it makes me money? I bought at 19 sats, sold near the top, rebought at 3 cents.

askme
askme

This

SniperWish
SniperWish

It prints money

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

It’s used for gambling faggot

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Virgin investor: autistically looking at charts all day, reading everything every nerd has ever said about crypto, keeps track of his portfolio and all his positions in Excel, constantly tormented by market cycles.

Chad highroller: Buys the cheapest coin he finds, has never read a whitepaper in his life doesn't know what marketcap means goes all in tron because maybe it will go to $100 next year only knows moons.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

It's the best fucking part of crypto, it fugging burnz ya fingerz, fugging burnz ya lips like uuu aaahh fuck mate.

Supergrass
Supergrass

this
bought my bags in january and am in a solid +

Emberfire
Emberfire

I just changed my last remaining Ethereum for Tron, there's definitely something going on with Tron based on the rumours that have been floating around recently and the price action right now for a supposed "shit coin" is strange. We'll see what happens.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

The whole market is bleeding apart from 4 different coins, this chinky coin has something fishy about it, this sell off could be being seen as an ideal situation to load up on it. Who knows.

massdebater
massdebater

This is making me think about Justin saying the 'market maker' sold off a load earlier at the ATH. Why not pump it a little more and offload the rest if he's worried that this is it. Never thought of that before but the performance in price is incredible.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I think it's worth buying some, if the market bounces Tron should pop. I swear I heard some murmours about Tron unironically being a good buy over the last few days from people who claimed to know what they're doing, and now the way it's trading at the moment seems like some justification. I don't know probably will regret this, but it's only $1k.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Are you going to be hero too user? haha

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

20% of my crypto in tron

iluvmen
iluvmen

I made a thread about Tron yesterday and was laughed at

Evilember
Evilember

always
do
the
opposite
Veeky Forums
says

always

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

It's a risky move to be honest. Depends whether you want stability or a potential moon. You know whenever you sell TRX will be the wrong time but it's damn tempting to hold some for at least a few days with all the news.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

It is risky but this price action is too weird to ignore + murmours on this board about Tron not actually being some trash coin, makes me think Sunny boi is up to something. If I were a whale I couldn't think of a better opporunity to buy up a coin with the whole market bleeding.

massdebater
massdebater

i did this too, i hope it will be added to coinbase too as rumors say

Soft_member
Soft_member

I like your style user, see you on the moon mate.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit