>try to make grilled cheese
>use kraft single
>forget to take it out of the plastic film
wa la

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RllWJUvrxEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can smell it from here

Next time butter one side of the bread, toast the buttered side, flip one piece, put on the cheese, put other piece of bread on the cheese, flip once to toast the other side.
You should do this for less melty cheeses, but you can do this as a time saver with kraft slices, too. It should be hot enough to melt the plastic and you won't be able to distinguish it from the cheese. Wa la.

>It should be hot enough to melt the plastic and you won't be able to distinguish it from the cheese.

This is your average "cook" on Veeky Forums. Remember that.

Does anyone else use mayo instead of butter on grilled cheese?

Me, I use a very very light coating because otherwise it would get too salty. I sometimes use mustard and Mayo on grilled cheese.

Yes. It is vastly superior. I also use buttermilk bread.

>amerifats
Its difficult to make something as fatty as a grilled cheese even more of a fatty food but america likes to break boundaries, like waistlines.

>european education
Butter is fattier than mayonnaise.

also: obsessed.

>implying

also: amerifat.

>get btfo
>use memes

o
b
s
e
s
s
e
d

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Kraft singles are pretty much plastic to begin with so it shouldn't matter.

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

>spit all over hand
>let it dry
>take a big whiff
>smells like kraft singles
>erect

>use kraft single
>forget to take it out and throw that shit away because it's fake cheese for poor babies or something I don't even know what strain of pathetic person consumes that rubber

It's 'voila', ya tardo.

INFATUATED

>Kraft "cheese"
No

>being this new

>wa la

what the FUCK

Cheese, Cheese on Bread
Bread and Bread talking, Plastic wrapper consoling Cheese

Welcome

What is it about this board that attracts plebbitors like flies

>bread all burnt where it touched the grate
>cheese not even melted

FATUATED

You don't actually make grilled cheese on a grill, user. Or if you do, you want a fairly cool fire for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RllWJUvrxEY

>it's only obsession when you say it to americans
>in a board that can't spend 5 posts before pissing on some euro food product.

among all of Alton's convoluted recipes, this one ranks the stupidest, higher than "first you need a ladder" deep-fried turkey and "do you have a drink cooler" corned beef

>being an annoying smug fuckface about your food
>this is SO much better than America. America America America, lol. America. Omg America please cum on my chest so I can lick it off

fuck off

Bait

What's stupid about it? If you want to actually grill it, it seems straightforward.

I use both. Occasionally I'll dip the whole jazz in a special sugared egg yolk mixture I'll have prepared and fry it in coconut oil. Sometimes when I'm feeling like being healthy I'll use provolone cheese.

I once put a kebab and its box to reheat it in the oven, the box completely disappeared.

Mustard is better.

We've been over this before. You need a very large container to hold the solution that makes corned beef. Your posts will never be a meme.

retard