How the fuck do I make instant coffee not taste like shit Veeky Forums...

How the fuck do I make instant coffee not taste like shit Veeky Forums? Being a poor collage student I can't afford to buy one of those coffee equipment so I'm stuck with instant coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rqQIAbSLYPc?t=2m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coffee equipment? A mr. coffee is like less than 20 dollars isn't it?

nigger, if you can't even spell college correctly then you are fucked for the rest of your life. kill yourself now and save yourself the pain.

I honestly did not notice the typo

>collage

Also get a mr coffee its 20$

used espresso machines are like 10 bucks on ebay,theres no way to make instant taste good

buy the best instant coffee you can.. it's not really by name or price as much as country of origin.. one of the cheapest ones you can get where i live is made in germany and it's pretty yum

Mixing in some ground spices like cinnamon and nutmeg can help mask the taste when combined with milk and possibly sugar

You probably already know what spices you like, but 'pumpkin pie spice' and 'chai spice' are good places to start, just decide on your own proportions of the constituent parts.

It's an acquired taste. Drink it every morning and you'll grow to love it.

Folgers man here

Yeah, walmart has them for cheap.

COLLEGE not collage. Jesus.

Buy a fucking Melitta drip filter cone and a carafe. Get some filters. Get some coffee. You're all set.

>implying "espresso" machines make espresso

Just steal a french press and some grounds from your local supermarket

Seriously order a French press from a coffeeshop, drink it out on the patio, and put it in your bag on the sly. Or you know find $20 to buy one

He never made that implication.

because spellcheck didn't flag it. nigga, learn to proofread

Do they bring the French Press to you? I figured they'd pour it into a carafe. I do that at home since I don't want to oversteep my coffee

Buy a French press
If even that's too much, use a sock

Not about to proof read a post on fucking Veeky Forums

youtu.be/rqQIAbSLYPc?t=2m49s

get ya game up, nigga

I use two spoons of instant, fill cup halfway with water, and pour nonfat milk into the other half.

fucking mouthbreathers

Depends on how hipster the place is

kys

You can just boil water in a pot and add in grounds. Strain the pot and have black coffee. This isn't hard

A french press is like $6 at wally world.

Get a moka pot, it's like 8-15 bucks.

Okay, you can buy bags pre-ground beans for what $5? (Not sure I'm from the UK)

>Buy one of these bags.
>Buy any cheap pot/jug (Or if you're like me find somethng nice from a thrift store to make the ceremony more enjoyable).
>Buy cheap plastic fine holed sieve (or metal is fine too).
>Place coffee in jug (2-3 tablespoons is good for a nice strong taste and crema)
>Place off the boil water over coffee and stir a few times. Let it rest for a minute or two.
>Pour through sieve directly into mug,

Honestly, I was shown this method by a friend who really likes this coffee, and it's a cheap, simple way to get a great coffee. Beats instant, beats a coffee made with a £500 machine . I get so mad when I see someone with a fucking Nespresso.

Just realised you said this already. This guy gets it.

What shit hole third world country did you crawl out of?
When I was in college, I bought a cheap coffee maker for like 30 bucks.

Get some premade stuff, it tastes alright and is pretty cheap.

use some fucking flavored creamer, it literally enhances flavors x20

>Instant coffee
>Not shit

Choose one

make sure you're using decent instant coffee at least, Nescafe is prime shit

cold brew, mix it with some real ground coffee if you can get your hands on some and cold brew that too, start with warm water and let it out over night, then fridge, it lasts forever and makes it extract only the sweet flavours.

You're spending more money on instant coffee than if you just bought a literally $8 Rival coffee maker from walmart and then bought big ass cans of $7 coffee, dummy. I have been using one for years.

You do realize that coffee makers are relatively simple machines that can be found at almost free prices and you don't need a meme Keurig, right?

- arabica, always.
- brown sugar
- if you can't drink your tap water, coffee won't save it.
- it will never taste like a normal brew, so drop that expectation and enjoy it for what it is.

Making real coffee doesn't take that long, just do it right.

aeropress and hand grinder.

t. poor unifag

Maybe he's from one of those places were the capsule coffee market killed real coffee to the point smaller places don't even carry regular ground coffee anymore.

OP, I'm a uni student in the UK, just get a caffetierre or an aeropress, and buy preground, vacuum/protective atmosphere sealed coffee. It'll last a week per pack and cost around £2.50, which is substantially cheaper than coffee shops and doesn't taste revolting, unlike instant coffee.

>Being a poor collage student...

does that mean you are not doing well in in your collage classes?

>poor college student

>spends more on instant coffee in two months than it would cost to buy a cheap drip coffee machine

Ok, here's some instructions

1. Donate plasma
2. receive $15 gift card
3. repeat three days later
4. Go to walmart/target/wherever
5. Buy machine, filters, coffee.

So I guess college really is dumbing down the population. Way to go Dept of Ed.