Best easy way to improve canned tuna?

Best easy way to improve canned tuna?

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/02/spaghetti-puttanesca-pasta-week-capers-olives-anchovies-recipe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove it from the can.

put mayonnaise

I usually mix it with mayo and put it on roasted pita breads. Makes for a half decent easy-to-make evening snack.

Throw it in the trash.

Into mayo.

mayo, apples, pickle relish, tiny bit of mustard, salt, pepper, and a hard-boiled egg smashed into tiny pieces

Old Bay seasoning and chopped celery works well.

do the camping thing
stuffing some paper towel on top of it and lighting it on fire
obv only works if its tuna in oil but you just let it brun like a candle until it goes out on its own. tastes great imo

Mayo, hot sauce, and diced pickle

can i do this with toilet paper?

yes will def work, just use multiple layers cause its thinner. like 3 or 4

I add mayo, pepper and dill relish to eat with saltine crackers for quick snack.

>Not mixing it with mayo and eating it straight from the can for the ultimate bachelor experience

drain, mix with mayo, add some chives, toast some bread, add some tabasco, bam. perfect sandwich.

add chopped parsley and lemon juice, chickpeas too if you want

I like it plain with sri racha. Or make tuna salad with celery, gherkins, parsley, cayenne, paprika, lemon juice, whatever.

I also made fish cakes with canned tuna once. It was pretty good, I used mashed potatoes, onion, green onion, I forget what else. Made patties, dredged in flour then egg then bread crumbs and fried. Served with sri racha mayo.

Isn't some of the oil burnt along with the paper in the makeshift tuna candle? It doesn't make it taste bad?

For the true bachelor chow add it to the cheapest mac and cheese you can

I open up 2 cans, put garlic salt on them, then mix them with mexican crema in a bowl.

Pan nice and hot
Tuna, chili powder (lots), tomato product
Heat
Put on toast
Yum yum

Make tuna patties/cakes

Into the it goes

1 cook family size pack of velveeta and shells.
2 drain can of tuna.
3 open can of rotel (do not drain)
4 mix together
5 become white trash
6 enjoy regrets

I drain off the water into my tuna water tin for future use, then I pour the tuna into a mixing bowl
I put some flour, egg, salt, msg, parsley, and onion and mix it as well as i can and form into patties
Then I hit em on the cast iron until they have a deep dark crust.

What's the tuna water for?

You wouldn't get it.

please, enlighten me user

God in this gikngodnm ,All is future in. The world.

Suicide

Lot's of stuff, but mainly it's a good source of liquid protein

Disgusting

I make mine with mayo, relish, complete seasoning, garlic powder, chili powder, Wickles sandwich spread, and I may also add some Wickles pickle juice for an extra kick (pic related).

how do the patties taste
never had canned tuna before but i really do love me some crusty grilled patties of garbage. been making potato oatmeal onion patties for the past few weeks now, theyre great

Tuna cans look just like land mines.

Bury them around your perimeter to thwart the enemy.

Heat in a pan with some onions

They are delicious
Season em up however you want
Back when I was living in a shitty 1 bed flat with barely any kitchen space I'd whip em up with just the salt pepper and egg and they were still great provided I could get a nice crust formed
I used to make em really huge and flat kinda like a pancake too, but that was before I started to appreciate the nice contrast between warm chewy inside and crusty and crispy outside.
I used to call the real flat ones fish-jacks kinda like a play on flap-jacks. Those were the days I tell ya. The fishjacks were pretty good too if you put a few sunny side up eggs on top, or over easy if thats how you prefer your egg cooked. Now that I'm back living with my folks though I have a lot more room and ingredients and equipment at my disposal so sometimes i'll turn my tuna cans into a full breakfast with a fishjack base, crispy hashbrowns on top, a drizzle of homemade aioli, and some eggs garnished off with a bit of fresh dill.
Makes the whole house stink like heck, but really it's not too big a deal.
You should seriously try it out sometime though. It's great man, you cant go wrong with tuna based patties unless you're fucking brain dead

green onion, diced pickle, shredded carrot, sriracha and mayonnaise on rye with Monterey jack cheese and romaine. best sandwich ever.

OP, everyone in this thread is wrong. Smash a can of tuna into an avocado instead of mayo and add lemon pepper.
Scoop it onto a bed of spinach and toss on a red wine and evoo vinaigrette for a tasty salad with pro macros.

Make sure you buy the cheapest can of tuna available. Their unethically sourcing of tuna is more likely to lead to dolphins and turtles getting caught in the nets, and these animals taste much better.

What user said. Fry that tuna before eating it. It tastes entirely different from canned tune, and that's a good thing.

Make tuna salad

During college I used to boil pasta, drain it, throw it back in the pot and add tuna, soy sauce and cheese slices. Bretty good

throw it away.

Frying it with garlic and oil

I like to put it in tomato sauce and eat it with pasta.

>fish jacks
>those were the days I'll tell ya
>heck
This is onion on belt funny. If it's not pasta it should be.

Puttanesca. Named for the smell of a well worn twat. And delicious. seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/02/spaghetti-puttanesca-pasta-week-capers-olives-anchovies-recipe.html

I'm envisioning something akin to Oknomiyaki here, but with grated taters. Off the top of the head, grate a tater, mix with tuna, white part of green onion, seasoning (?) Place loosely in a non stick pan fry a bit to cook potatoes, slowly pour in some beaten eggs, minced green onion, fry the one side until firm, invert. Plate and squirt on some kind of flavored mayo.

psst

anonie-kun!

over here!

here's a 5 star restaurant's canned tuna recipe

don't tell anyone!

>100g tuna
>12g chopped onion
>12g chopped pickles
>12g chopped carrots
>12g chopped celery
>45g mayo
>3g lemon

we use 20x the measurments to make enough portion to last us for the week, and it's the most ordered item in the sandwich menu

remember! this is our tiny little secret!

shh!

Chopped onion and Maille's mustard

Add egg, breadcrumbs, old bay, and hot sauce. Fry into delicious tuna cake

He sells "used" women's panties to internet perverts.

piss on it

Add egg, finely minced garlic and onion, oregano, salt, dash of flour, make into little balls, fry on a pan

I've a tin of sardines in mustard sauce...would that mix well with a couple tins of tuna?

Don't do it, Jimmy.

That brand in your pic is pretty desu I eat it straight out of the can or with mayo+mustard+relish OR bbq sauce if im feeling cheeky

When I'm drunk, my go-to indulgence is heaps of tuna salad with macaroni & cheese. It's... pretty disgusting, but somehow hits the spot when I'm wasted in a way nothing else can.

Mayo (1 to 2 tbsp, depends on your preference) and equal parts salsa of your choice.

Tuna kimchi jiggae

No

There are several species of tuna.

I cant find the most delicious one anymore, it was made by Abba in the nordic areas, in sunflower oil.

It was delicious out of the can, no need for anything. The price was 2,7€ for a tiny can.

No more.

mayo, salt and pepper, lemon, put it in a sandwich with cheese, pickles and spinach

add light mayo, crush a boiled egg into it, bacon bits

eat over slices of cucumber

add some cumin to your mayo. eat it on toast.

also don't get the kind in water, get the kind in olive oil

what the fuck is this?

did you just pour a can of tuna on a plate and throw random veggies around it?

kek

Tinned tuna is one of ~3 things I outright refuse to eat. Absolutely fucking horrendous. I wouldn't give it to my cat.

Mayonnaise, black pepper, celery

Mix it with some good mustard, lemon juice, and pepper. Put that shit on a salad.

Dressing is for amerifats.

It is a tuna salad.

I used a drained can of tuna in water, added a little mayo, yellow and brown mustard, sweet relish, small pinches of jalapeño and onion mince, maybe red bell pepper mince I forget, a streak of Thai chili powder, and maybe something else.

The carrots in the bottom are a carrot that has been cut into sticks and a micro Julien topped with a light mix of soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, spices and a couple drops of sesame oil (no sesame seeds).

Some carrot tip coins were placed away from the Korean inspired marinade (drained before plating) as well as cucumber slices that received drops of a ginger sesame dressing. Accompanying this was several tornados (like tortilla chips made by Mexicans the size and shape of a tortilla.

Followed by a floral scented green tea with rooiboos

Fucking tostadas, not tornados.

Finally, I took a red pepper slice and cut fine strips to top the tuna and placed a gram or so of minced red bellpepper next to two very small radishes, once chopped the other in large pieces. I got like 14 of those radishes.

Mayo, mustard, pepper, onion, and maybe some sweet relish if you're feeling adventurous.

Is it true if you eat tuna every day you'll get mercury poisoned?

I took this and tweaked it a bit (siracha and a bit of mayo inside) i also made it into mini tuna patties and fried it quickly. Add a bit of parmesan after on top and it tastes amazing

>tuna salad
>add random shit to a can of tuna
That shit looks gross btw.

When I'm drunk I make poorly wrapped burritos and end up eating a plate of mince with my bare hands