Today is the greatest day of my life

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Today is the greatest day of my life. I have finally accumulated 1M LINK.

Attached: Screenshot-20180329-141330.png (117 KB, 1080x1920)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Congrats on your soon to be $10.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Sell now and rebuy at 10 cents.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Attached: 9.png (545 KB, 1000x1200)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Why dont u just burn or donate ur money instead? No one will use link useless tokens in real life. Its over. U have 170k invested in somehing that wont be used. Just give me ur money user ill do better with it i promise.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Grats homie, enjoy being very wealthy.

Bidwell
Bidwell

being this deluded
It was just a meme bro hahahaha

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I just bought 1k LINK. Felt pretty good about it till I saw this. But congrats anyway user

Attached: IMG-5114.jpg (59 KB, 716x1024)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

got the same feeling bro

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I am planning on using LINK. Need it for a decentralized oracle service for an OTC exchange bot across chains.

No middleman, straight peer to peer using multisig transactions where one of the signatures is created by mr Link himself.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Every link marine stack looks like shit next to that

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Attached: 29665728-1908255259192651-1549925537-n.png (354 KB, 694x816)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

future billionaire

so so stinky

massdebater
massdebater

do you think its possible to fake a blockfolio

Attached: pepe90s.jpg (82 KB, 651x641)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

It's also completely possible for an user to accumulate 1m LINK. Soon after ICO there was a confirmed 800k user, and a couple or 400-500k ones. I imagine people with that much money have better things to do that shitpost constantly though.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie about their portfolio?

Attached: 1520507795312.png (2.31 MB, 3072x3118)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

i doubt link fags are that desperate at -16%/day

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I mean. That doesnt mean anything. Anybody could put that on their blockfolio. But if you have 300 grand just in LINK... youve more than likely already made it in life, and really dont need to humblebrag on this ethiopian goat raping forum.

This is what true deluded belief in the project looks like. Ive even got my grandmother buying link.

This is my only crypto holding. Plus .01 eth on trezor for transfering my 20k link out WHEN the time comes. 1k+ link. The 5kish on my binance gets sold at 40 dollars and pays off my home and mine and my spouses debt and gives a comfy bit of padding for savings.

Attached: Screenshot-20180329-073636.jpg (608 KB, 1080x3352)

Spamalot
Spamalot

How does it feel to be this dumb?

eGremlin
eGremlin

Im up, bitch. 900 dollar total invested into crypto. Has been as high as 32k. Currently 7800. Minus like 300 worth thats grannys.
Im quite comfy desu.

Attached: Screenshot-20180329-074426.jpg (347 KB, 1440x2960)

idontknow
idontknow

Heh, your blockfolio is fucked up too. Why is this happening?

Attached: Screenshot-20180329-144747.png (132 KB, 1440x2560)

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

I first bought BTC at $600 in 2014 and it immediately crashed. Be prepared to hold and you are going to make it.

Cost average down if you still have fiat ( I dont because fuck that scam coin)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Think again
T. Millionaire

Nojokur
Nojokur

Lol, I'd feel embarrassed if I posted how much money I dumped into the LINK token like you.

Illusionz
Illusionz

His grandma knows. Such a sweet old lady. I wonder how she's holding up?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I ain't gonna make it I'm afraid. I knew you need 1 million+ to make it

Attached: IMG-1567.jpg (30 KB, 750x272)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Download blockfolio
introduce a buy order of 1 million link
put komodo in too. Might aswell shill my shitcoin
this is 100% real because no one on the internet would dare to LARP

Methnerd
Methnerd

You've lost over 11 thousand dollars by holding some worthless piece of shit token. You're a retard in denial.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

your grandma's a fag

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Hail, the new 5star general. May you lead us to glory and victory.

As Luitenant General, i would like to cordially invite you to our battlefield. And hope for fruitful debate and discussion. Sincerely,

FastChef
FastChef

Condolences user

cum2soon
cum2soon

Eh if I lose all 20k I'll be fine. If all else fails I work the next 40 years like every other commonfag and hope my safe index funds make me 3%

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit