How would god work witha Multiverse Existing

If a multiverse does exist how does god fit into it?

The answer is within your reach. It only takes one call

Every day it feels more like we're about to reach the limits of what we can know. It feels like the end of science. It scares me. What will happen to us if this is true?

>borde guth vilenkin theorem

Who do you think created the multiverse, m8?

We create computers to surpass us, then digitize ourselves to transcend humanity

What do quarks reduce to? What are the constituents of the reduction of quarks? What composes them and what are their qualities? Are we the only sentient life in the universe? Is dark matter real / what is it and how did it it come about? How do magnets work?

Many questions that wont be answered for centuries.

>a giant jew in the sky
sure buddy

He makes a universe, gets bored, and makes another. This is the same with every planet in the universe. Our existence might even be a cruel joke, think about it, you put a sentient species on a planet by itself next to a timebomb that they need to survive. You watch them try their hardest to go to the other planets and meet other species because "there has to be something out there" but really you just made it that big to give them false hope. They fail at everything they try and the bomb goes off killing them and all their progress. Go to the next universe and make another joke.

>how do magnets work?
kek

Multiple personality disorder.

A good number of 19th century philosophers were sort of preoccupied with the same concept, that "progress" as we know it has either already ended or was coming to an end and that would constitute the so-called end of history. Results of that basically vary depending on whether the thinker was a historical optimist or pessimist.

Ask Terry

>lets cuck ourselves and then go extinct
what was the first cause in the cause and effect chain of time?
>implying genesis of life is common
so far it isn't just rare, it's unique to earth, our attempts at engineering abiogenesis have back this up.
they weren't incorrect - i'd even give them flight and most of the later mechanical invention that flowed from their known knowledge. Short of quantum world most general fields of knowledge were covered. We are still playing with the same bag of tricks they had to spin them together into circuits and machinery combinations to make life easier.

Well if electrons weren't lazy aresholes that went into the lowest energy state we basically could be Gods.

>What do quarks reduce to? What are the constituents of the reduction of quarks? What composes them and what are their qualities? Is dark matter real / what is it and how did it it come about?

Fields. The answer is always fields.

Theoretically god could be a 4th dimension being allowing him to see an infinite amount of 3rd dimensions at once
sort of like that rick and morty episode with the ballsack dude

Medal?

I like this answer the most

but honestly, do you guys ever wonder why the multiverse theory is so generally accepted even among educated scientists? there's literally no actual science behind it, it's effectively the same as any religion

Our god is
>the sun
The god/sun
>shines his light upon us

well done, you've invented a logically based religion. it doesn't contribute to this argument though

But why are fields? I'm not even gonna ask what they are because I know no one knows and no one will ever know the answer to that. Just why does anything like a field exist at all in the first place?
>because multiverse
Why do the fields that comprise all of the universes in the multiverse exist?

>i am smarter than the smartest scientists look at me
I cant even look at you

>>/x/

because the multi-multiverse
it's an entity of infinite different multiverses

So youre saying... the 20th century was the century of engineering, not of science? Oh god.

Many doubt that it's infinite but ok

WERE TRAPPED IN A FRACTAL
ITS A SIMULATION
REEEEEEEEEEEERE

Need a drawing of a light particle?