Why is blood not a more popular flavor in things?

Why is blood not a more popular flavor in things?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_blood_curd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig's_blood_cake
recetasgratis.net/Receta-de-Sangresita-receta-10102.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assholes keep adding garlic to it.

>loves blood
>doesn't like garlic

Vampire confirmed

doesnt jewish folklore say eating blood is unclean?

No, jewish rabbis suck baby penis blood after circumcision in many orthodox congregations

jews are subhumans

Fuck Jews, I just want some blood flavored gum to chew

Why? Blood tastes like metal. Just get some unflavoured gum and suck on a piece of iron at the same time faggot.

boy am I glad I mentioned jews in my post

I'm not the guy you're replying to but I'm not going to do that

You can't chew iron

i don't think they swallow the blood, user

>metzitzah b'peh

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138

Tbqh, korean blood soup, seonjiguk, is not very good and I like almost all Korean food. When you look in your soup bowl and see a square of congealed blood with bean sprouts floating around you suddenly wish you could just have a package of saltine crackers.

Make blood pancakes
or blood soup
or blutwurst

The Bible, especially the old part.

I tried that. The thread just turned into a klan meeting

>klan meeting
You just reposted on the wrong neighborhood, fagboi

>this is OP

black pudding is amazing. i guess its just not common practise to keep blood around when you kill an animal though.

>pointing out the Jewish custom of sucking on the bleeding penises of infant Jewish boys is a klan meeting

So talking about the world around us is now anti-semitic?

Is this OC?
Nice

on a cooking forum

Ashkenazi Jews are the most intelligent ethnic group. Everyone else is subhuman, goy.

>a norwegian underwater basket weaving forum

so you've conceded you are shitposting offtopic racism? Thank you. Enjoy your ban

>Announcing a report
Enjoy your ban

>implying you reported user
One could say that you should enjoy your ban too, although I won't because that's against the rules.

user asked about Jewish blood eating practices. I answered that question

Maybe you are too sensitive for public discussions

Don't judge my vampire culture

Internet tough guy, are we

Back on topic, many just find blood disgusting
In my personal opinion, it's delicious

And that's precisely the same tribalism that inspires the stormfront white supremacist. Thanks for making the world a better place like the Torah teaches you to do.

>there are people who don't think blood is tasty
How?

In many countries the use of blood in cuisine is regulated and a license may be required. Here in Australia I'd need to lodge a request for a waiver to HACCP laws to allow the use of blood in food.
Traditionally it was used as a thickening agent in some stews. Particularly a stew the French call Civet where furred game is stewed for a period of time and the stew is thickened with that animals blood.
It's pretty damn tasty when cooked properly.

genZ faggots who "did everything" (aka read a lot of wiki and watched lof ot youtube) want to feel special.

That's because all the dumb ones stayed in Germany in the 1930s and got gassed.

On a related note, the main reason Cambodians are so fucking stupid is that Pol Pot executed everyone who was intelligent and/or educated back in the 1970s. The only places where the population is dumber are in Africa.

They probably haven't eaten properly prepared blood and are squeamish, or they just have shit taste

Sweet blood-based snack called "hematogen". While it is sold in drug stores (to combat anemia), it`s pretty damn tasty.

I fucking hate the aftermath of a nosebleed. It just tastes like injury to me, and very very bad memories. Like broken teeth, a split lip, severe head trauma. Who wants to be reminded of that flavor?

Just because your blood tastes like shit doesn't mean I can't enjoy another animals blood

Heme iron is carcinogenic.

>Implying I didn't enjoy some good bun bo hue yesterday

Step up your game Americucks.

Very good

Just self harm again and suck the cut faggot

Go be a Witness somewhere else.

Or your family.

In Chinese areas, there's a common thing added to soups which is basically a block of rice in either pig's blood or duck's blood. They also use just plain old blocks of coagulated pig's blood in soups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_blood_curd

Taiwan goes one step weirder and serves pig-blood rice blocks, boiled in soy broth, coated with ground peanuts and spices, in the street markets:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig's_blood_cake

>a license may be required
>Here in Australia I'd need to lodge a request for a waiver to HACCP laws to allow the use of blood in food.

You people really are fucked in the head, you know?

Thanks doc

The same reason metal isn't a popular flavor?

But blood actually tastes good

blood tastes like metal.

Eating blood is disgusting and I rightfully assume that anyone who eats blood is an uncivilized subhuman

Recently had some blood cake, expected metal taste, instead it tasted pretty much like savory dragonfruit.

Since when? The last time I licked my finger after I got a papercut it was like licking a copper pipe.

not enough blood

Peruvians do.

recetasgratis.net/Receta-de-Sangresita-receta-10102.html

>The ancient Spartan melas zomos (μέλας ζωμός), or black soup / black broth, was a staple soup made of boiled pigs' legs, blood, salt and vinegar.[1] It is thought that the vinegar was used as an emulsifier to keep the blood from clotting during the cooking process. The armies of Sparta mainly ate this. It was not a delicacy, but used for sustenance.

Fucking love blood. When I was in Spain my host mom used to fry up her family's homemade morcilla and serve it with apple jam, and I also had a dish called chanfaina, which is rice with cumin, lamb meat, lamb tripe, and cubes of congealed lamb blood. Shit was luscious.

I love blood sausage of any variety. Korean sundae is particularly awesome, imo better than the morcilla I had. Those glass noodles.

I haven't had many other blood based dishes but I'd love to try. I've heard blood tofu is good. There's an Italian chocolate pudding made with pork blood that sounds good. And there's this Thai raw blood soup Anthony Bourdain said was great.

that's the joke

>tfw no qt to suck blood from

sup.

I fuck my gf on her period and sometimes eat her out just before she has it, tastes like blood.

I hate when meat is all bloody...
But I can't have a full English breakfast without black pudding.

>tfw love blood sausage
>tfw live in Iowa
>tfw have to drive at least an hour to get any

>i don't think they swallow the blood, user
Correct. The mohel typically spits it into a special metzitzah cup, or in some traditions into dirt, though they do swallow a bit. Some mohels get some wine in their mouth before sucking baby dick, for a supposed analgesic effect. Also in some traditions, the mom eats their son's foreskin to cast a spell or something...historically that was more of an Egyptian Jew thing I think.

Tastes like iron

thats what the gum is for

This is completely wrong.

So on a completely unrelated note, what does Veeky Forums think of my new place? Despite the windows there's plenty of curtains for blocking sunlight, and there's even a full crypt at the bottom with spare sleeping arrangements.
Local village doesn't seem to happy I moved in though, at least some of the girls are rip- I mean hot.

>Taiwan goes one step weirder
you mean one step better

zhu xie gao is fucking intensely amazing.

made me laugh, fukken saved

Because it wouldn't go well with my wild rose, cinnamon and vanilla tea

Is there any other good blood candy?

JIDF pls go

upvoted, /r/Veeky Forums is the best!

Downvoted

WHERE'S SNACKS WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

live in postsoviet countries
@
acquire gematogen

It's an albumin candy bar from USSR that is still really popular. Looks like chocolate taffy and tastes like a stale sugar milk cookie, it is sold in drugstores and is prescribed to weak anemia folk as a supplement. Honestly Christians are allowed to eat whatever, do you even read your own book? it's the Hebrews who are missing out.

Why the fuck would the JIDF waste their time on a food and cooking board?

Good goyim