So I'm gonna be 21 soon and gonna go to a bar. I need a list of drinks to avoid so I don't look gay

So I'm gonna be 21 soon and gonna go to a bar. I need a list of drinks to avoid so I don't look gay.

>drinking alcohol

either beer or hard liquor on the rocks

I assume if I can get it Vodka is the best. That's a man's drink, right?

wewewweeeeewe

Nothing sweet, you fucking nancy boy.

>go to the bar with my m8s
>I order armagnac
>on the rocks
>everyone calls me a faggot anyway

Is long island iced tea sweet?

Your pic is my go to.
But just how much alcohol tolerance do you have op? If your answer is little, or i don't know, stick with beer. The last thing you want to do is blow chunks in the bar bathroom.
You can't go wrong with a screwdriver.
Personally, i always liked black Russians and micheladas. The problem with micheladas is that not every bar has the ingredients to make them. Just a thought.

Who cares? Foofoo drinks are the only things worth drinking.

Sorry, there's no chance you're not going to look gay since you think like that. Just accept it, or attend one of the conversion camps funded by chik-fuk-a.

seconding screwdriver, i also liked jack and coke when i first started drinking

just take it easy and don't over do it

>mates

I assume you're an aussie so you should be used to being called a faggot by your friends.

Rum & Coke
Whiskey & Coke
Whiskey & Ginger Ale
Gin & Tonic

Or if for some reason you're insecure about mixers with added sugar:
Anything Hard Liquor & Soda

No one's gonna bat an eye at any of those.

Vodka is the girliest of all hard liquors. If you want to drink straight alcohol, whiskey or tequila is the way to go.

if you drink anything other than malort youre a fag

if you live in a shithole that doesnt serve malort i feel bad for you

Get some Fernet Branca. Straight if you're a man, with cola if you're a faggot pussy.

The only way to not be a faggot is to not get drinks and drink straight hard alcohol.

Gin and tonic now, gin and tonic forever.

OP here again, will I look gay if I have a designated driver?

You're going to look gay no matter what you do because you're a complete and irredeemable faggot. Just order a fruity tropical drink and grope your friends' crotches, you dirty butt pirate.

Yes.
But you'll be a safe, and responsible gay. The best gay, second only to the dead one.

Gin and tonic.

/thread

Appletini Swizzle is the first drink you order.

Don't get any girly fag drinks and just get beer.

Make sure to really pronounce those S's too.

>Whiskey
>Not rakija

K den, m8

depends on the type of bar youre going to desu

if its like a generic pub/sports bar then get a draft beer or a highball (like a seven + seven)

only get cocktails if youre in a cocktail bar. in a shitty chain bar the cocktails will be over priced and pretty meh

double campari, neat

Not op, but thought I would ask here. Is drinking straight coconut rum weird? I really like coconut flavored rum, but people give me weird looks when I drink it.

So you never tasted alcohol before that? If so it's kinda like the equivalent of losing virginity in your mid 20's. I'm 21 and European, have been drinking casually for a couple of years now (purchased my own since 18).

Yeah but only to mask the fact it's very alcoholic, as far as cocktails go. They're an okay starter drink and people don't really judge you for them because they get you drunk fast, which is more or less the point of drinking them instead of beer or what have you.

Both solid options. I like rum and coke with lime (technically a Cuba Libre) but not many bartenders will know what the fuck you're talking about if you order a Cuba Libre.

Avoid Blue Moon. It's a woman's beer.
Never order a "cocktail" with more than two ingredients (liquor+mixer or garnish) at a pub/bar.

Also, don't call this beer mix a Black and Tan in an Irish-themed bar.

Mimosas aren't gay if you are out having brunch

Are you used to drinking alcohol at all?

I drank regular vodka one time when I was younger. I seemed to been able to handle it I think.

>San Francisco hipster drink
>man

>out having brunch
If you're out having brunch you are already a fucking faggot.

I drink negronis
I like negroni
You should drink them as well

Dude just order whatever the hell you want. No one will care what kind of drinks some kid at the bar orders.

I love Mojitos.

Just order whatever you want. You probably look gay anyway. You should enjoy yourself, at least.

wtf is 1.5c, google just says it's Celsius but that doesn't seem right. Is this drink fifty percent alcohol?

Ask for a Barbarian
Pint of beer with two shots of vodka and one shot of apple syrup (or no syrup at all) poured into it

Americans are severely cucked
I'm yuro too and been ordering rounds at the bar without questions or being asked for ID since I was 15 and I have a baby face

Here's what you do. You look that bartender straight in the eye and demand a Shirley Temple. It's manly as fuck trust me

This.
Better slam your fist on the counter and spit on the floor too

It says cl, friend.

Gay drinks:
white wine
red wine if you're under 40
vodka + anything
any premixed stuff like bacardi breezers
cocktails most of the time but you can get away with it in certain situations. i'll have a cocktail maybe once a year as a special treat.

>drink rakija
>blackout
>find out i've done the following:
>commit genocide against small ethnic groups
>create a small nation in my bedroom and demand that a russian man come save me
>commit more genocide + warcrimes against my bedroom tribe
>after realising what i've done, i opt to drink more rakija to forget.

This here is what insecurity looks like, don't be like her.

OP nobody will care
Shiner Bock is my baseline beer, not much of a liquor man besides whiskey

Drink whatever looks tasty to you.

Xaxaxaxaxaxa

Avoid:
>craft beer
>stout
>porter
>IPA
>pale ale
>dark ale

Anything that ends in "light" should be fine.

What about corona light

Those are all the beers, the fuck am I supposed to drink

Seconding these posts. If you aren't used to the flavor of liquor simple two-part cocktails are the way to go. Trying to start off with booze heavy drinks is asking for trouble.

If you want to stick with beer, I find lagers to be the most accessible to new drinkers. Fucking love IPAs and Stouts but honestly that is an acquired taste. If you go to an actual bar (instead of a bar at a chain restaurant for example) and the place isn't that busy, ask the bartender for suggestions and be honest that you are new to drinking. Most good ones will introduce you to something worthwhile.

Campari and Soda is the shit.

>so I don't look gay.
Avoid:

>Bartender's Big Cock
>Bathroom Bend-over
>Kneel and Bob's Special Delight
>Penis Envy Sour
>A Stiff One
>Cherry Poppin' Daddy
>Man Slurpee
>Donkey Kong with a Twist

Cocktails are usually expensive and takes hours to get served
Hard liquors are expensive too and tryhard as fuck with friends
Wine is only ok for women and when having dinner
Beer is always good as long as you can avoid PissWasser
Pastis is also a winrar during summer (and cheap af)

By 21 you should really already know this stuff. If you don't you might be... gay.

Just have a fucking rum and coke

Can't drink under 21 in murica

>Avoid:
>>All beer

Christ, dude. Everyone I ran with was already drinking at 15, and I live in 'murrica. Were you home schooled by evangelicals?

I wasn't specific enough
>Can't drink under 21 in bars in murica

Makes it logical for the average american to not know much about bar etiquette when he reached 21
Frenchfag reporting in

>all this homophobic paranoia

Yeezus Christ
Order what you wanna order. Good STARTER COCKTAILS are, as said, gin and tonic, rum and coke, screwdriver, etc. but only because they're simple and easy to drink and relatively stiff. If you want something frillier, go for it.

Myself, I just order cheap beers or the occasional gin and tonic. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let someone tell me what I can or can't order.

>all this homophobic paranoia

>WOW YOU DON'T WANNA LOOK LIKE YOU WANNA SUCK COCK!? HOMOPHOBE!!!!!!

Keep it up with all your insults of phobia this and phobia that. Make sure you don't win that election in 2020.

Whiskey sour. By far the easiest drink in my opinion for someone new to drinking. Also you don't look like a gigantic pussy drinking a whiskey sour at the bar. Homemade whiskey sours are cheap as shit and easy to make.

Whiskey sour and Long Islands are great

Kek

Not that guy but avoiding a drink because it might make you *look* gay is pretty paranoid. Undoubtedly homophobic.

The word gets unduly thrown around a lot but, in this case, it's merited. OP is being ridiculous.

>not that guy
>HOMOPHOBE!!!!!

Don't you have a bull to prep?

>on the rocks

Everyone always mixes there drinks with coke
But I go with the superior soda

A Four Horsemen is Jack, Jim, Johnnie, and Jameson, not Jose Cuervo wtf

You look gay now by thinking there are "gay" drinks. Drink whatever you like.

Rusty Nail, Old Fashioned or Whiskey Sour

>mixing whisky with pure sugar

Frat boys get out

Where can I get a red-headed slut?

How much do you weigh? That'll impact how much you can drink typically

If you start salivating, stop drinking for a bit, no one cares if you get hammered but don't puke everywhere

start with one or two ceasers

then go to gin and sodas

then beers

last one or two drinks of the night should be straight liquor over ice

Booker's rocks.

just avoid ordering anything with semen in it, you should be fine

Heh, that's clever...

what do you call it if you mix Admiral Nelson, Captain Morgan, and Sailor Jerry?

A naval defeat

or

Lost at sea

>tequila

Of all the manly drinks, you picked tequila? Tequila brings to mind margaritas aka bitch drinks.

Get a Rum and Coke or Whiskey and Coke OP. Can't go wrong with either of those.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Your wired

Im 22 and my first drink was cider so I'd suggest either a cider or a rum n coke or dark n stormy... rum is the best introductory spirit desu

ITT: cucks

Drink craft beer its the only alcohol that isnt gay af

Drinking while under the influence is the least gay thing you can do. It was how I lost my virginity.
Seconding rum. It was my first drink. It was how I lost my second virginity.

no it doesn't. It's not like liquor at the bar is magically different to that you can drink at home.

Be prepared for the bartenders to say shit like "oh we got a fresh one" or " it"s a newbe" and don't spill your spaghetti.

Is svekda a fag drink? I rarely drink but I mix some of that stuff with ginger ale .

My first alcohol at 21 was straight grey goose vodka and I just about threw up

One time I accidentally got a sweet drink and then suddenly 3 men started going to town on my asshole and I felt the need to suck cocks for months.

Be careful kids, it could happen to you too.

what the fuck you are so autistic OP
and most of you faggots are so insecure you worry what you are drinking wtf

Try everything at least once you fucking nerd.

Nothing's worse than a young lad who goes too hard and can't hold his drink.