Cheese and seafood can't go together

>cheese and seafood can't go together

WRONG! Take a cheese pizza and add tuna and shrimps. No ananas. It tastes lovely

Spanish prick

>You can't mix tea and coffee in the one mug
>mfw

With two golden crumbed white fish fillets, delicious melty cheese and tangy tartare sauce sandwiched between two soft buns you really could say for me it is the Double™ McFish™.

Cheese and fish can go together. Classic example is a bagel with cream cheese and lox. But in general it's a bit of a stretch. Same goes for cheese and chicken.

Tuna melt.

There are so many recipes with chicken and cheese. What are you even talking about?

>frogposting and meaningful dialogue can't go together

Love me some lobster mac and cheese with my tendies

shrimp fettuccine alfredo?

>he's never had machas a la parmesana

>briney cat food and melted cheese

Disgusting

t. picky eater

now I want one (tuna melt)

I wish I could say a tuna melt wasn't shit, but it is. Anchovy pizza would be a better choice, and that's still polarizing.
>There are so many recipes with chicken and cheese
Almost none from before the second half of the 20th Century. My theory is it was absurd back in the day when chicken actually had flavor, but when industrially produced flavorless chicken became the norm serving it with cheese no longer seemed weird.

I don't think so much the industrially produced flavorless chicken caused it, but possible the depression and similar making it hard to get actual ingredients and having nothing left to flavor it with other than cheap cheeses, dairy and other similar things.

Lobster Thermidor.

I don't know. The Depression saw the government encouraging milk consumption, especially in the form of chowders and casseroles to get some nutrition into people who couldn't afford meat. But cheese didn't fare as well back when people still had ice boxes. And let's not forget the fact that selling any cheese other than American was illegal during WWII. The whole "cheese goes on everything" mentality wasn't even a postwar exuberance thing. It was really a 1980's - early 2000's thing. As milk consumption started slipping the government incentivized chain restaurants to shoehorn more cheese into their menu items. That's where stuffed crust pizza and the quesatiro came from.
Cheese is optional in that dish.

1 package of cream cheese
1 shallot minced (chopped fine)
5-6 anchovies chopped (they break up in the mix)
dash of Worcestershire
dash of milk

blend well
chill in fridge
sprinkle top with paprika

serve with saltines

Had an amazing shrimp quesadilla in mexico this week.
Your theory is void.

this is the only acceptable
and lobst thrmadore

Do you not know how greentext works?

Do you find cheese in the sea?

Nope. Fish&cheesefags BTFO

Do you find salad dressing in vegetable gardens? Pizza growing on plants? Sugar growing with coffee beans or tea plants? Cows eating salt and pepper? Hot sauce or curry on chicken farms?

Yes

You can't find chocolate in volcanoes but Volcano Cake has oodles of chocolate.

Checkmate, atheists.

yes

Yes.

Yep

Yes

Tuna melt is disgusting

yes

Yes

why you hate tremolo so much?

baked halibut with cheese is an alaskan staple

good goy.

Tell that to all the places that serve (or people who make) Queso del Mar. (pic related)

Or, crab and artichoke dip. Or shrimp enchiladas. Or any number of other delicious dishes that involve cheese and seafood.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND GREENTEXT?