President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup

avclub.com/article/president-trump-orders-his-steak-well-done-ketchup-251081?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing
Of course....

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-seattle-protest-clash-claims-self-defense-article-1.2952840
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-asians-enrollment-harvard-colleges-perspec-0524-20150522-column.html
scmp.com/news/world/article/1441993/asian-americans-furious-proposal-allowing-colleges-choose-students-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck white people

Libshits have nothing better to do today?

It's Monday. Go get a job.

I'm an academic with control over my time, mr. working-class hero.

He is truly the master of memes

And I'm a Welder making 100k a year without a degree and I'm only 24. Your point?

absolutely disgusting. eats well done steak with ketchup, wears makeup, tweets incessantly, won't go to the press correspondents' dinner because he's afraid of getting made fun of. Our president is fucking autistic

Should've been Hillary.

>academic

So you're one of those liberal arts degree holders who are in crippling debt, huh?
Guess I'd escape into such time wasting activities to escape my reality if I had such a poor future outlook too.

His point is that you're not better than him because despite making six figures at your favorite menial industrial task, you're both on Veeky Forums on Monday morning you uneducated moron

Don't have work for another half hour. Project some more, I could use the entertainment, you trained monkey.

>Our president is fucking autistic
you'd think he'd be more popular here if that was true 2bh

No. But it shouldn't have been him.

I'm developing the technology to save your children's life in the future. Americans are so insecure...

>gets called a trained monkey
>by a welder

Weeks off to a good start.

>100k

I love how uneducated people think that this is some ungodly amount of money and they have made it when they get to this point. You are a laborer, you have no decision making power. You will be replaced by machines in the coming 30 years.

Well then why would it be impossible that his work starts at the same time as yours? I thought saying stupid shit with an air of superiority was what liberals were supposed to do

and save ten million niggers

wasted effort

>Americans

OBSESSED confirmed.

yes, and those FILTHY unemployed peasants will be the majority of the population in the future, retard

Yes. What exactly is your point?

>First response by retarded trump supporters is to get a job

Why is this a thing? Do people think only the unemployed hate trump lol

The robots will hopefully take care of the excess population.

It's a fair amount of money for the average person, no matter what your condescending ass thinks of it.

Anyone smart with money could retire at 45 making that.

I live in a mansion white beautiful bunny girls

This has to be the 20th thread ive seen since it was reported, please stop, everyoe already knows trump has no taste.

Those are poverty wages in any decent US city.

And you're sitting in school for eternity because you're too afraid to actually work. You're basically a NEET.

>actually work

What did he mean by this?

Kay, whatever you say pal. I think our perception of poverty is a little different.

You have no idea how the academic STEM system works, do you?

>being educated is now a bad thing

When did this meme happen? When going to college or even a trade school was now considered "elitist"

It's fucking anti-intellectualism and it happens en masse when civilizations start to hit their decline

Stop asking questions it's faggy and liberal

>STEM

Psychology isn't STEM.

see, e.g.,

You're literally the one shitting on tradesman because they didn't go to college.

If hugh plz timestamp; i would treasure that photo forever

>faggy
Stop trying to confuse me with your college boy words in america we say gay

Not him, but to be fair the conversation got off on that tone because the macho man welder started running his fucking mouth...

I'm the Welder I only posted:
And
I swear all boards need IDs.

I was just kidding. I'm 1/8 gay myself, you know..

As joe sixpack is wont to do...

The eternal boomer strikes again

Why is this suddenly big news? This has been known for years.

THIS...

...fuck... ... ...the proles...

This.

When colleges became indoctrination stations that are against free speech I would guess

>an incendiary racist got shouted down by normies REEEEEEEE
Maybe if you were better at defending your point of view you wouldn't have to retreat to reddit and Veeky Forums to find a safe space

>Free speech

You mean to promote racism and pedophilia like Milo right?

This.

Fucking racists shout free speech just so they can spout out racism and bigotry

Nice Reddit spacing. GTFO

He only got elected so the secret service would protect him from the meanies and so he would have an actual presidential nuclear bunker as a safe space

You think /pol/ is all of Veeky Forums?

You realize that every other board supported Bernie and Hillary right?

If only you left your right wing hugbox...

Why is Milo racist and why hasn't anyone told his black boyfriend?

He trashes BLM, no need to say more.

The post you replied to wasn't even remotely political.

BLM is a shitty movement with good intentions, there is nothing racist about trashing shitty movements and pointing out there flaws.

To be fair, most universities in N. American do not foster free speech. If you don't align with current progressive ideals, you won't do well in that hugbox echochamber.

I started university in 2003 and I feel like I was just on the cusp of ultra-political correctness that is now indicative of such institutions.

I was a teaching assistant 2009-2011 and people seemed okay but I was in a smaller university at the time. I was a TA for the last 4 years at a large university and many of the students were insufferable, it made me happy I was born when I was and not a few years later.

It's true that right-wing people would love to change universities into hugbox echochambers for their own ideas and belief; they don't actually want true free speech either. But I don't identify with either extremes and genuinely want to cultivate open discourse of different and provocative ideas, which is clearly not going on in universities today.

I believe it was entirely.

So fighting for my people to stop getting killed by whites for no reason is bad? We've done more for black people since the Civil Rights Movement. We got pigs to get body cameras, we have judges supporting us in fighting Trump etc.

What the fuck have you done? Nothing.

I thought you were going to work, like, an hour ago. What happened?

no.

100k is 50 an hour, assuming normal work weeks 50 weeks a year.

50 an hour isn't "poverty" in any city

You realize right wing ideas are dangerous and get innocent people murdered right? They have no place in our colleges.

I'm just glad the thought police are looking out for us.

your people aren't getting killed by whites for no reason.

you could count on your fingers the amount of black people killed by cops that didn't deserve it. you'd be stuck with one hand if you only take into account white cops

>So fighting for my people to stop getting killed by whites for no reason is bad?
From an arithmetic perspective, it would be far more helpful to blacks and prevent more black deaths if you focused on black-on-black crime. But of course that isn't PC, exciting, or fit into the self-loathing anti-white fad going on right now.

This is just going to lead to more extremism (e.g.: Trump's popularity), deeper division in the nation, and an even stronger sense of entitlement from minorities.

BLM is a nice hobby for college kids, but that's about it. The pendulum is going the other way in part due to the enforcement of left-wing, anti-white agendas. This isn't a good thing, and saying "lol who cares" misses the point entirely. We want a nation primarily of tolerant moderates, not a nation composed of two diametrically opposed camps who can't compromise and view one another as enemies.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
It seems to be the case in Berlin, at least.

The police aren't all white and most of them weren't shot for no reason hence why the officers get acquitted. If you're angry about your people getting gunned down in the streets you should fight gang culture and poverty. Also the judges have been suppourting you for much longer than the movement existed and getting overturned longer than that. You should turn off CNN and stop buying into the narrative, most police aren't your enemy and just want to keep themselves and everyone else out of trouble
Is that why a left-wing protester shot another leftwing protester he mistaked for a "nazi" at burkley? thse damn right wingers

Give me source other than some shitty ring wing site.

Gang culture is the result of racism. We have a much more difficult time getting a job or into college because of your people. Your people have natural privilege. You are more likely to get a job, not got arrested etc.

No one was shot at Berkeley.

Ideas aren't inherently dangerous. This is something that people who are afraid of alternative views say to justify censorship.

If you are afraid of hearing other ideas or facts that do not conform to your belief system, higher education will be lost on you.

My belief system is more complex than left-wing or right-wing, but of course I have a core set of biases like anyone else. That said, I still seek out literature by authors who had ideas or values that I oppose. It's important to do this, that's the point of education. You can learn to hold two opposing ideas simultaneously or think about something offensive without being clouded by emotions. But you can't do so if you don't expose yourself to opposing data.

As much as I have distaste for Trump and quite a few right-wing values and ideas, part of me was glad he won. We are going to far down a path that only encourages one viewpoint and encourages self-enforced censorship. It's the current fad, same as the McCarthy era. I'd rather not see the divide grow and the extremes become wider apart, but there is always a cycle and this is part of it.

To be fair, most of what the far right calls "free speech" is more like hate speech.

I graduated from a so-called PC university in the early 2000s and while the right wingers were a minority, the respectful and articulate ones (the campus republicans, the campus zionists, etc) were able to promote their agendas. Some people grumbled about it but they certainly weren't "censored" or whatever it is the far right likes to pretend. They were just unpopular with the rich hippie girls and I guess that counts as mild ostracism.

On the other hand, I had some friends who fit the Veeky Forums profile of lonely embittered self-victimizing spergs and, needless to say, their attempts at derailing conversations about civil rights with meme-tier garbage did not go well for them. I haven't kept in touch with any of those guys (big surprise, they were all guys), the last one I was regularly communicating with got let go of a great job at a biotech firm for reasons I assume had to do with his tendency to impose his weird racist "redpill" nonsense on his colleagues (I'm sure they found an excuse that made no mention of that stuff, as HR departments are very skilled at doing). I listened to his work anecdotes and tried to warn him but he had his head up his own ass. But I have little doubt that the crowd in question found an outlet for their beliefs on the internet since they couldn't find any normies in real life who would put up with that nonsense.

>Give me source other than some shitty ring wing site.
That's not how it works. You made the claim. You must prove the claim. I can't prove a negative. Name some black people killed by white cops for no reason.

>We have a much more difficult time getting a job or into college because of your people.
False. It is easier for you. Asians have the hardest time.

Black people are much more likely to be accepted into a good college despite undeserving grades than every other race.

It's time to stop playing the victim and improve yourselves. No more handouts.

It's a time honored tradition to make fun of the president.

right it just happened the same night at different protest, my bad
nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-seattle-protest-clash-claims-self-defense-article-1.2952840

Do you have any proof or reasons to believe gang culture is because of racism? I don't buy it and minorities quite literally get into college and get jobs for less work thanks to affirmative action so I don't care about your made up privilege

>You are more likely to get a job, not got arrested etc.
IT'S DA WHITE MAN'S FAULT WE COMMIT CRIMES N SHEEEIT

>It's time to stop playing the victim and improve yourselves. No more handouts.
Says the white guy who needs to kick Asians out of college because "too many robots their parents forced them to study waaah waaah"

Define hate speech, everything should be ok or non e of it should with exception of inciting violence

White people came before the Africans and built the country, isn't it natural that they reap the benefits (aka privilege)?

Native Americans lay claim to natural privilege because "they were here first". Left-wing people accept and encourage this concept too.

BLM doesn't want to do anything but bring whitey down and increase a sense of entitlement, not surprising given most of the supporters are inexperienced college kids or lower-class people reliant on social welfare.

Root hog or die. Or complain and create a movement that makes you feel like a revolutionary but doesn't help Jamal from getting shot by Tyrone or bring jobs to the "inner city".

But I admit, it must be fun to be in a crowd and get excited about a revolution in your mind.

what are you talking about?

He thinks white people agree with affirmative action when it's us who are favored (we don't)

He's a retard. Affirmative action shouldn't exist it has no purpose anymore. Colleges are very liberal now.

Speech that primarily serves to slander a group. Intellectual freedom is important, but if you want to talk about a racially charged topic, some sensitivity is appropriate, and being intentionally incendiary in your language under the excuse of "free speech" is not going to do your cause any favors. The university environment provides a great deal more freedom than just about any structured environment you will ever encounter in your life. You can take it as a learning experience and practice talking about highly controversial topics in a respectful way, and grow as a person, or you can just rave about niggers and then get butthurt when you get shut down.
I am talking about your selective attention to admission criteria. When it's helping you it's not such a big deal, when it's not helping you it's literally genocide against the white race. Why do you suppose this is?

>anti-Trump
>pampered manchild

every fucking time

I eat chicken with ketchup. Pretty damn good.

Obviously the /pol/ crowd are going to be pissed at their self-imposed lot in life and will lash out at anyone to blame. Those people aren't even worth discussing. Free speech is free speech; yes the morons will hide behind it to spout vitriol, but you can't use this as an excuse to reign in free speech.

Unless you are actively and unambiguously calling for the physical harm of a person/peoples, you should be able to say whatever you want uncensored.

If you think censorship of right-wing ideas doesn't occur in the media or universities, you are delusional. Or, you just justify it because the end result pleases you (censorship or denigration of right wingers), same as the /pol/ crowd justifies Trump's nepotism.

A Christian group was denied club funding at my undergrad college because they spoke out against abortion. No one cared and I was one of the few people not affiliated with the group who was vocally opposed to this. Not because I'm Christian or pro-life (I'm neither), but because I believe in freedom of speech and not special treatment for groups that conform to today's fad notions of what is acceptable.

I think it is bizarre that people on both sides of the political spectrum can pretend to be tolerant or patriots yet be so opposed to alternate ideas being disseminated. It's crazy. The extreme left and extreme white are essentially the same, they want to enforce their ideals on everyone and shut up or punish those who disagree. It doesn't matter if you think those ideals are right or wrong either.

>I am talking about your selective attention to admission criteria. When it's helping you it's not such a big deal, when it's not helping you it's literally genocide against the white race. Why do you suppose this is?
I don't do this. You're making things up so you have an argument. I've never heard any white people cry about asians getting into colleges.

> you should be able to say whatever you want uncensored
And you should also not be too surprised when the garbage that pours out of your mouth attracts the pitchfork mob. I don't recall the part about "free speech" that says people should just shut up and listen.

>I'm an academic with control over my time, mr. working-class hero.
I'm in academia too. You should realize that your research and employment is being heavily subsidized by the taxes of the working-class heroes.

Or don't, and have fun being a perpetual post-doc because your sense of entitlement and inability to communicate with the public or connect with others prevents you from getting employment.

>I've never heard any white people cry about asians getting into colleges.
Of course they don't, can you imagine how that would come off? They're clever enough to work quietly behind the scenes, and it paid off handsomely.

you guys are being bamboozled and played like a fiddle

this is a calculated move to keep outrage concentrated on trivial shit like ketchup and keep his I DONT PLAY BY YOUR ROOOLS LIBERULS image while he's actually fucking up every step of the way since his inauguration but people dont talk about it cause Kanye West beef is much more exciting to talk about

Except colleges are controlled by liberals. You are just making shit up at this point. I'll ask you to provide sources for your outrageous claims from now on.

>liberal mental gymnastics

No one cares about protest they care about violence being used to silence political opinions or any opinions for that matter

Pitchfork mob implies the latter and is indefensible by anyone who has respect for freedom of speech

This.

Honestly, freedom of speech needs limitations.

If you are spouting racist rhetoric, you should face consequences. Whether those actions are you getting your ass kicked or fined.

Believe it or not, fear works.

>Everyone who is anti-Trump must have the exact beliefs represented in Huffington Post headlines.

I judge Trump and others based on their steak preferences. No, I don't think the jews are trying to make the white race into cucks to take over the world.

freedom of speech protects you from persecution by the government not your fellow citizens. stop citing it incorrectly all the time

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-asians-enrollment-harvard-colleges-perspec-0524-20150522-column.html
scmp.com/news/world/article/1441993/asian-americans-furious-proposal-allowing-colleges-choose-students-race

This isn't some obscure theory, it's pretty well known

I talked with a 21 year old about these sorts of things last week, and it was the first time I heard the standard BLM/self-loathing white guilt/anti-Trump/PC routine IRL. He even gloated that until he was 7, he didn't have a white friend.

I would have hated someone telling me this when I was his age, but I told him to wait until he is desperate for employment in his field and keeps seeing applications that have a checkbox for visible minority. Or see job postings that essentially say only non-whites will be considered. Or starts paying taxes and realizes it's not so fun to see people make almost as much money as you and having more social welfare privileges than you despite not working.

Suddenly those ideas start to seem less appealing when you have a family and are trying to build a career or life for yourself. When you've worked your ass off and are told that you are simply privileged.

When I was doing my PhD I worked 6 days a week and frequently had months-long stints where I didn't take a single day off. My merit-based scholarship was paid out every 4 months, and let me tell you, my white privilege certainly didn't temper the anxiety during the end of that 4 months when bills were due and I was desperately waiting for my stipend. White privilege didn't save me from going back to work 5 days (the longest vacation" I had during my PhD) after the birth of my daughter.

But no, I got to where I am simply because of white privilege. And even if I worked hard, I wouldn't have had the opportunities unless I was white, of course.

When these idiots get into the real world they are going to have a real wake-up call. I want to be there when they have kids and realize they don't want their children to be in that real great diverse public school full of immigrants and blacks. Priorities change, they are just at that nice idealistic young age where they know everything.

This.

Like I said, people who are racist deserve to be beaten.