What's the evolutionary purpose behind frogposting?

What's the evolutionary purpose behind frogposting?

identity

To make autism speak.

Chronic retardation.

Most mutations are deleterious and can be cancerous.

If your IQ is low, you can temporally decrease the IQ of your opposition by making them angry, emotional, and irrational.

Fun fact. Trump's IQ is estimated to be below 120, so he uses this tactic a lot. It's why he likes to piss people off so much. I suspect it's why his cabinet is the most unintelligent and anti-science in history. The scientific community, and rational intelligent thinkers are his worst enemy. He's systematically trying to wipe out intelligence, so he'll be statistically higher average IQ than everyone else.

Not even /pol/ here, but I'm sure he's smart but he's an Aspie as well for all the stupid things he said sometimes in his tweeter.

Frogs are a healthy marker of a good ecosystem. They are among the first to exhibit problems due to pollution and a wide variety of frogs in an ecosystem indicates a wide variate of other species. When a board sees a large number of frog posts you can rest assured that the board is healthy.

wiki says it's estimated 120-130, but he refuses to release his SAT or college scores so there's no way to verify this so it may actually be lower. He's definitely on the bottom half of that chart though.

t. spokesfrog

why is everyone on Veeky Forums nowadays such a fuckin brainwashed libcuck

did we get invaded

>why is everyone on Veeky Forums nowadays
>nowadays
Don't bullshit me boy, you came here from /pol/ 2 days ago and before that, from reddit.

Back to sucking off your orange idol on /r/le_donald faggot!

t. millennial libcuck gender psionics major and "undermeme pro"

kill yourself before worshiping your orange bull faggot, your wannabe daddy Trump will not make you any less of a fat fuck NEET loser virgin permasperg faggot moron

DRINK BLEACH

t. moloch-worshipping jewish mysticism shill

DRINK BLEACH

t. mad lib

Kill yourself.

t. mad lib

You need to fuck off back to where you belong

I bet you cry about immigration too, ironically.

t. mad lib

Stop spamming and head on back now

t.

You have to go back.

t.

Nice spam, /pol/. At least have the courtesy to sage

>she doesn't know sage has been invisible for years

>he thinks I don't notice that he's bumping the thread
>he doesn't understand how sage works
wow! really surprised that the /pol/tard is a newfag redditor

PROTIP: type sage into the options field. It doesn't bump the thread, the only "invisible part" is that nobody can see you saged.

Fucking /pol/ newfag redditor.

Teenagers.
Is it so hard for you to understand?
We did the same thing with boxxy years ago.

Stop samefagging retard

Frog, frog, frog, frog, froglet.

Superior intellect. We're actually on the other end of the spectrum from the "to smart to" faggots.