Can moden girls cook? I know some that bake

Can moden girls cook? I know some that bake

you need to get laid bro

Love me some subjective debates.

Will that help the girl cook?

The worthwhile ones usually can, but for that matter so can the men.

Which one, the girl you've been posting every day for the last 3 weeks? How many times have you masturbated to that image?

neither my gf or i could cook when we met but we basically learned together and now we can both cook e z

My brohter married a girl that couldn't cook for shit, however she could make amazing sandwiches, and he likes sandwiches.

Problem solved.

There are many Bridget Regan fans across many boards fämäläm

Is following a recipe she finds on pinterest cooking?

if she can execute it successfully then yes. But I am not sure she can

Its like imaginary shopping

They post wedding dresses and foods which are unobtainable

>there are many lonely weirdos from

ftfy, did you lonely spergs get tired of chloe moritz or something? she too old for you now?

Are modern girls autistic?

Stop bullying cool /tv users

I got finland range banned from making threads

I dated a girl who could sorta cook. She made "amazing" banana bread. It was dry and tasted like a spoon of cinnamon. All the other times her cooking was shit
>kraft blue box
>alfredo everything
>can't cook an egg
>I had never seen her cook a piece of raw meat in the two years I dated her

Are modern guys who sit around fixating on images of people they don't even know doing things they've never done (like being in a relationship) autistic?

Yes.

sometimes.

now fuck off with the inflammatory shitpost

/thread

The food is unobtainable or they lack the skills to present it nicely? A think that most girls couldn't make a god damn thing that isnt heat and serve or following a recipe. For the most part, they save no culinary creativity.

this was a joke dumbass

>It was dry and tasted like a spoon of cinnamon.

I must have this recipe. As a busy Mom (self-identified), I like whipping up a tasty treat for Hubby and the kids. Please post it.

did you know not all girls are the same person?

some can cook, some can't. just like some men can and some can't.

The skill to make food.

I was going to make this recipe, but I was missing half the ingredients so I replaced them with gluten free zero carb, eggless, and sugar free replacements. it tasted horrible! 0/5 stars!!!

Sounds like she is (was) bad at cooking. Is that what "sorta cook" means? That if you try cooking and fail but don't learn from it so that you perpetually waste ingredients?

On a semi-related note my girlfriend is fucking great at cooking and I've dated girls in the past that have been pretty good too. I'm also friends with a woman (she's 26 or 27) that owns/lives on her farm and makes almost everything from ingredients she has at hand. Also good.

So by my anecdotal evidence I'd say it's more likely anybody asking this bait question is some lonely loser basing their worldview off of images they pull up on a computer screen and is attempting to bestow worth on themselves leveraging gender, based on the historical roles males and females have taken, in an attempt to stand on the shoulders of strong men before him and look over the fact that society is changing and everything is shit, not just modern facebook women, but even himself.

So let me ask you: what's the last thing you cooked that was better than your female counterpart?

I could make fried eggs. That was better than her cooking. I made beef wellington for christmas. I bake really good cookies

Some can and some cant.are you retarded OP?

Cool.

I was mostly directing that question at the op of this thread.. Unless that's you.

I'm just bumping this because it triggers Veeky Forums hard and all of the whiteknight cucks come out of the woodwork. Good show, lads.