When will scientists finally find out what exactly causes headaches?

When will scientists finally find out what exactly causes headaches?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/05/longtime-sufferers-of-cluster-headaches-find-relief-in-psychedelics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know to an extent of the brain's unsuccessfulness to keep itself in order. Headaches can be caused by all sorts of means. Primary headaches are caused by dysfunction or overactivity in pain-sensitive structures in the head. The most common form of primary headache is the tension-type headache. The muscles contracting to much(stress). But there are thousands of ways a brain can make itself hurt. It is because of how imperfect the brain is in certain areas. Sorry to say but we ain't perfect.

> When will scientists finally find out what exactly causes headaches?

most headaches are caused by a dilation of a blood vessel, causing an increase in blood pressure through that vessel, which causes pain.

Asprin works as a blood thinner, reducing pressure.

Ibuprophin(I think) works as an antiinflamatory, reducing the dilation, and thus reducing pressure.

Stress on the body, usuallly by sitting or leaning in an uncomfortable position, causes lots of needless aches and pains.

Note that if you rely on legal drugs for relief your body will fail to learn to relieve pain on its own, to heal. I quit taking headache pills and I have a headache now maybe once a year. I stopped taking cold meds and I barely notice I have colds their because their symptoms are so mild.

Drugs harm our bodies. They make us dependent on drug pushing CEOs who will kill us for money: who will blindly and mindlessly poison us for profit. All ceo's are whores who steal from children; like forcing them off their land using legal whores to do their dirty deeds.

Stress on the body--usually by sitting or leaning in an uncomfortable position--causes most needless aches and pains.

Note that if you rely on legal drugs for relief your body will fail to learn to relieve pain on its own, to heal. I quit taking headache pills and I have a headache now maybe once a year. I stopped taking cold meds and I barely notice I have colds their because their symptoms are so mild.

Man-made drugs harm our immune systems. Many people sicken and die because their bodies expect someone to come along and carry them across the desert.

Drugs harm our bodies. They make us dependent on drug pushing CEOs who will kill us for money: who will blindly and mindlessly poison us for profit. All ceo's are whores who steal from children; like forcing them off their land using legal whores to do their dirty deeds.

Well I think ever since I had my first migraine I became retarded so it's probably just radio waves used by the government to weed the people who have a chance to rise up against the establishment and start a revolution which would change the course of history against the globalists who put chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay but idk cuz I'm retarded.

I was with you but then you started saying a bunch of conspiracy bullshit that makes no sense so I'm confused on what to accept now.

>math major
>the only thing that makes my headaches go away is studying
>put down my math textbook, head hurts within 15 minutes

i feel like im addicted to my books. theyre the only thing that distracts me enough not to notice the migraines. (theyre hereditary. my mother and sister also get them)

I need software that forces me to leave the computer. Since it relieves headaches.

I liked workrave, but it has Suspended option. I want a fully aggressive program which at set time locks computer screen and you can not fool it (task mgr ...).
I also need it that at set time (say 22 pm) locks screen for 10 hours.

Which program does that?
Windows OS

Lucky you, the only thing that gets me to pick up my text book is when I'm bored of doing anything else or I have to complete something at the last minute.

>software that forces me to leave the computer

That would be headaches.

>6'3"
>no allergies
>never get sick
>never get headaches

nice cuck genetics you losers have lol

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/05/longtime-sufferers-of-cluster-headaches-find-relief-in-psychedelics.html

, said the twenty year old, completely unaware of what the passage of a decade can do to a man.

I usually only get migraines if I haven't had anything to eat for over 6 hours and my stomach has been hurting 3 hours prior to the headache. Any explanations for this?

Me:
>6'0
>allergic to pollen really bad
>have had strep throat 6 gorillion times
>psychiatric disorders including autism and schizophrenia
Shit genetics yo

>have pollen allergy for all my life
>acquire ulcerative colitis
>get experimental drugs for it
>cures also my allergies completely

citation needed

Yeah, Jake is full of crap. I am sure Jake believes in what he says, but it is still crap.

This person knows what they are talking about, Also, dehydration causes headaches. Every gf that I had that complained about headaches was dehydrated and hadn't drank enough water during the day. Once they had a couple extra cups of water, the headaches went away.

You might also consider a program like f.lux. I was skeptical of its utility, but I really have enjoyed the program.

My guess would be that not eating for so long stressed out your body and raised your blood pressure. That's just an educated guess though.

Pressure in the frontal sinus.

who would've thought the explanation could be as simple as that! thanks user. my personal theory was it put me into mild acidosis, which would lead to vasodilation of cerebral arteries, but stress is a much simpler answer.

fuck I don't know why that img got posted, didn't mean to.

install gentoo and make it yourself

F. LUX YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Kek same here