Why do you think East Asians evolved differently than Europeans?

Why do you think East Asians evolved differently than Europeans?

Is it just the butterfly effect?

>Why do you think East Asians evolved differently than Europeans?

geographically isolated populations ALWAYS evolve differently from one another.

it's how evolution works.

Asians are so ugly damn.

>humans
>evolved differently
back to /pol

>humans
>evolved indifferently
back to

I can't help but associate blondes with the dumb bimbo stereotype, so they automatically look unappealing to me.

Wow I didn't know it was possible to have taste this bad.

iq suggests you're not very wrong

asian women are much smarter than white women, i've noticed

I alwaus want asian girlfriend and put cum in eye folds.

your left is an asian average decades of plastic surgery and a ton of make up, here's what asians actually look like

>Implying

>tfw will study EE next year
>only asian bitches
Why, Kek?

>learn how evolution works
>no longer post evolution related stupid questions out sqt

Please go back where you belong sage and reported

Sage and report

dont respond to /pol/ posters ignore /pol/ posters sage /pol/ posters report /pol/ posters

>animals of the same species will evolve in different ways in different places and eventually become different species
>but not humans

Made me reply

another /pol/ brainlet shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Different traits is not the same as different evolution. From a scientific point of view all the so called races have more to do with ethnic differences than actually being different races. If we were different races than we would not be able to have children with different ethnic groups.

tl:dr there is only one race. the human race.

/pol/ brainlets are here to shitpost and occasionally raid, not to discuss.

Hi, there's only one flaw with your argument. Any change is evolution, and the visible changes in Caucasoids races which exhibit large bodies compared to Asians small bodies is evolution.

Now humans can intermate meaning they are the same species, but that doesn't mean you can't go further. Caucasoid, Mongoloid, capoid, etc.

Tldr kill yourself

Don't feed, it's literally impossible to argue with /pol/ brainlets, just ignore and report.

NO!, ASIANS LOOK THE SAME AS EUROPEANS, THERE WAS NO EVOLUTION, STOP BEING RACIST U FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Nah you're wrong.

/pol/ is probably the most brianlet board on Veeky Forums

yeah I get it sjws white male feminism cuck libtard trump blah blah blah please just go back. You know you have your place to discuss this, don't be a cunt for once

it's such a stupid topic tho

What's your race?
What's your gender?
Please include age and cc info as well

Evolution is literally within scope of the purpose of this board, cuck.

> Is it just the butterfly effect?

Riiiight.

>tfw nobody ever responds to your posts and you just echo thoughts back of the discussion that could've been

I f-fucking hate you faggots ;____;

Social darwinism is ideology. Control yourself. Back to the brainlet containment board.

30,000 years or so of relative isolation will lead to the selection of different biological traits in the sub population.

FUCKING WHITE MALE

i thought this was a science board