He still believes in climate change

>he still believes in climate change

youtu.be/WCU6bzRypZ4

Other urls found in this thread:

climatesciencewatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/The-Real-Truth-About-Greenhouse-Gases-and-Climate-Change.pdf
youtu.be/LiZlBspV2-M
emerald.tufts.edu/~rtobin/Wagoner AJP 2010.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh shit, everyone stand back he's got a YouTube video.

That's not an argument.

>Everything must be constructive

It wasn't meant to be an argument, just a dismissive comment.

how desperate is he for attention ? His shit arguments have been debunked again and again
climatesciencewatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/The-Real-Truth-About-Greenhouse-Gases-and-Climate-Change.pdf

Still not an argument.
Fake news.

Doesn't matter, no one would ever do what's necessary to actually stop it the same way there's still world hunger and we still work a lot when technology advanced. Might as well go bareback-no-lube balls deep instead.

yup, I'm sure an article written by a guy with a PHD in climatology is less trustworthy than a bald fuck interviewing a guy that studies an unrelated field.

> Molyneux
> Leaf who tells his own family to fuck off
Opinion discarded

>(((a guy with a PhD in climatology)))
Not an argument.

>a bald fuck that built his "fame" on attention-whoring contrarian vlogs
>a random physicist

I've never one of these climate sceptics take the IPCC reports and debunk them with actual arguments

>retarded from /pol/
>also baneposts
Why am I not surprised about this

>actual arguments
This man is Mr. Actual Arguments, libcuck.
There is literally nothing wrong with Baneposting.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Baneposting.
Not an argument

>he still believes memeneux

youtu.be/LiZlBspV2-M

Pretty sure user was trying to meme, not argue.

Pretty sure OP is trying to meme too.

Overall, nothing out of the ordinary for Veeky Forums, carry on

Climate change is absolutely fake you retards!, I've read TONS of shitposts and watched countless youtube videos made by the most edgy people who can tell me that it is fake without even needing to get a PhD(a meme) in climatology, Can't you see it? It's an ABSOLUTE FUCKING MEME made by the jews to steal the money you spend on funding it, I don't even need to waste my time looking at graphs and reading a thousands of papers and proofs about it because i know they are all fake!, I know this because i visited the most TRUSTWORTHY magicians sites on the dark web and they told me it's fake, it's a more than enough proof to debunk a shitty meme like this!, and even if i did not, I would still know that it is fake because i pray to god and jesus every night and know in my heart that god would never do such a thing to humanity, our emperor trump will save us from those satanists scientist with their "climate change" memes, ALL HEIL OUR LORD AND SAVOIR EMPEROR TRUMP!.

You know I was on the fence and this convinced me it's a meme. You made everyone here look like a stupid science bitch.

>states his disapproval of climate change
>posts a video about disproving global warming
this is why pop. science is a bad thing

>director of CO2 Coalition

Welp that was easy to call bullshit on.

No pussy ? Grasping on straws, I see.

It is. There are serious arguments for gloabl warming, go against them with a serious argument as well - not a youtube video.

Your whole system of truth is based on the axiom that (((((((((they)))))))) are try to trick us. You haven't proved this axiom.

What's a keeling curve?

I mean assuming it's the Jews/the Chinese/the Banks who are pushing it, it's not internally consistent.

The "elite" owns a lot of actions in the farming, oil, and other very polluting industries. These industries are extremely valuable, cost very few, and have little to no research costs (one of the biggest factors in technology.)

On the contrary, organic farming, renewable energies, and other stuff like that, cost a ton in research, infrastructure, and raw manpower (it takes a lot more people to run an organic farm than an automated one. Likewise, renewable energy plants are usually pretty small and thus require more people than just a big coal plant, which is easier to move to Mexico or China).

So the "elites", who are supposedly hiding the truth, are hurting themselves in the foot by supporting a system that doesn't benefit them at all.

So either :
1) The Elites are stupid, which is not possible since they have such an elaborate conspiracy
2) The Elites are acting against their interests, while trying to trick us, which is contradictory
3) Adopting renewable energies will cause a much bigger benefice for the elites - which is not really an argument by itself, since it can be seen that it also benefit us
4) The Elites are actually on the side of big coal and you are being memed into believing climate change isn't real.

Here's answer 5) Stefan Molyneux is a retard with no scientific integrity trying to sponge money out of /pol/tards.

>if anyone presents an argument i will attack the source
>if i don't understand the point being made or disagree with it, i will simply claim it is not actually a point

cool man, great discussion tactics, going to lead to a great thread

Pathetic. I can't believe people fall for the science denial meme

>libcuck
Yep. Your science denial comes from political ideology brainwashing, pretty lame.

>organic farming, renewable energies, and other stuff like that, cost a ton in research, infrastructure, and raw manpower

Literally bullshit. It's "back to trees" and "before was better", appealing to la-la-land.

>Not an argument
Yes it is

>somehow climate change cases rise exponentially with industrial revolution
>no relation at all, just a coincidence
>carbon dioxide is thrown daily into the atmosphere
>the rise in carbon dioxide is not caused by humans
>rises in temperature coincide with widely known atmospherical reactions caused by increase in CO2 levels wich can be tested and observed in volcanic areas
>its not caused by the CO2 because cucks SJW blah blah blah

Sometimes it's cold sometimes it's hot. It's called the weather. Scientists are just searching for cause and effect correlations that are not even there.

Climate ''science'' is more or less pseudoscience that researchers research because it's easy as fuck to get sponsored by the EU for doing it. Then you just make some conclusions on a bunch of data you gathered and tone it to however the one reading your research wants it.

> hahaha what a loser, bringing facts and data to a science argument!
> everyone knows memes are the only way to win!

How can alt-righters be so dumb and deceptive? Doesn't givong up on science and logic because of ideology offend your inteligence?

>Climate ''science'' is more or less pseudoscience
Is science denialism the real science? Who told you that? Someone strongly motivated by ideology? Literally sold your mind to the alt right.

>Your data tampering denial comes from political ideology brainwashing
ftfy

What do you want to convey with the graphs you post? Small variations on a graph do not imply there is not a crescent pattern, are you litteraly retarded? Graphs like these deal with discrete mathemathics, it will never be a smooth curve.
There is the scientific hypothesis and theory already. Observable chemical and physical reactions that can be reproduced in laboratory and pbserved in volcanic regions. Fenomena studied by geologists for centuries.

Literally a simple chemical reaction. How can someone be so retarded I wonder

>Large variations on a graph imply disingenuous scientists
ftfy

Shit-o-grapher went full diarrhea, paper-roll finished. H.E.L.P.

> Large spikes at the end of smooth graphs reveal statistical incompetence from mixing different data types
Graph: CO2 from 1812 on. Same sampling type.
Source: Beck, Ernst-Georg. "180 years of atmospheric CO2 gas analysis by chemical methods." Energy & Environment 18.2 (2007): 259-282.

Yeah boi who even argues with evidence nowadays hahaha you got'em boi dank memes lol

/pol/ rejected molyjew back in early 2016, the guy is a cultist cuck who fucked up his brothers business through sheer laziness. He now spends his time bitching about the NAP and mommy issues in front of a blog camera with psuedo intellectuals

Why does /pol/ come here?

Not even trying.

Bad experiment
emerald.tufts.edu/~rtobin/Wagoner AJP 2010.pdf

/pol/ comes everywhere.
Look

Liberals are not capable of thinking for themselves and take all fake news at face value. They're very well propagandized.

Because trump pays them to.

>Our results apply only to the interpretation of classroom-
scale demonstrations; they do not call into question the ef-
fects of anthropogenic greenhouse gases on the Earth’s cli-
mate or existing models of those phenomena.

>Fake news.
That's not an argument.

/pol/ won!
Sage and abandon this thread now. It's not possible to argue with a /pol/cuck. They're like cockroaches.

sage and reported go back where you belong this board is recommended for 18+

>let's just ignore the CO2 concentrations that have NEVER BEEN SEEN ON THIS PLANET FOR THE LAST 400 THOUSAND YEARS. EVERYING IS FINE

Say it again, but squealin'like'a pig

Kek at the the triggered libcucks in this thread. Climate change isn't real, faggots. I can't wait for the god emporer to cut off funding for your jew science shit. Maybe then you'll have to get a real job.

has good pasta potential

>if someone thinks /pol/yps are retarded they are a liberal
Brilliant logic there.

You've gone full retard
>jew
>our lord
>libtard
Have more respect for yourself. Please go to where you belong, this board is recpmmended for 18+

>not saging
>replying to stormfags

>Energy & Environment
lel
but yeah, all that graph proves is that people in 1812 couldn't measure CO2 concentrations for shit.
that's literally how he got his data for the 19th century, by the way. he went into the literature, found that some guy had measured ambient CO2 concentrations in such and such year, and wrote the published result down as if it were the actual global mean CO2 concentration.

You are good, decent people /pol/s! One day you will grow up big and strong!

Probably not everyone is aware.

>being this triggered
Enjoy your safe space, libcucks.

>get a real job
b.but holding my terra-cotta mug from etsy with both my hands,
taking small si-sips while liking not-my-preziden fb's IS my real job !

>but yeah, all that graph proves is that people in 1812 couldn't measure CO2 concentrations for shit.

Measurement apparatus has 3% error. More importantly, a temporal resolution of 1 day or less.That ain't much error. Meanwhile you post Ice Core data which has about a 50 year resolution. Deceptive ice core values come from massive temporal smoothing.

Everyone who believes in climate enjoys watching their wife get plowed by Tyrone. Just throwing that out there.

safespace libcuck trump pepe feminism sjw alt right trigger blah blah blah come back when youre 18+

>Why does /pol/ come here?

Naturally curious about a non-meme discipline which achieves real results, meritocracy, and social advancement

Naturally threatened by the same

Not an argument

There is stuff that doesn't need to be discussed and proved over and over for ideological confirmation or reprehension. Ideology is discussed on /pol/.

Cuck.
Stop appropriate our memes you libcuck biggot.
>proved
Your kike proffessors can publish as many papers as they want but it doesn't make it true.

>Your kike proffessors can publish as many papers as they want but it doesn't make it true.
You lost your shit. When confronted with evidence you resort to name calling and racism. Your ideology is more important to you than rationality. /pol/ is a cult and you have been brainwashed. I hope you can escape this before you become an adult

>alt-right retard
>calls someone else a "biggot"
>in the same post he calls somebody a kike
lmao

>muh racism
You're probably a spic, mudslime, or a kike. You have to go back Paco/Achmed/Shlomo.
Libcucks like you don't understand satire.

Yes it is

>Measurement apparatus has 3% error.
such amazing apparatus that they had back in 1812.
oh no wait, they didn't. the Pettenkofer process didn't come into use until 1857 (this is stated in the ABSTRACT), which coincidentally is when measured carbon dioxide levels went back to what we've generally considered the baseline (~290ppm).
so either CO2 levels dropped drastically and nearly instantaneously just as a better and more accurate measurement process came into use...or the old measurements before then aren't actually reliable, like I said.

your own cited paper implicitly rejects your claim in the actual abstract, you dumb /pol/esmoker.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>More data is data tampering
mkay.

>You're probably a spic, mudslime, or a kike
You do that every time. If you don't know how to respond to something you immediatly throw the race card. Try harder, try to think about better responses, get out of the comfort zone. You are exactly like the guy who says your point is invalid because you're a "FUCKING WHITE MALE", can't you see the hypocrisy yourself? This is so lame, it's like you are schyzophrenic or something, you just can't see reality anymore.

You have to go back.

No. YOU have to go back. You are the rapefugees, coming to our board and shitting it up.

I've never even been to the USA try harder

>posting shitty comics
Not an argument.
So you're admitting you're a kike shill, Shlomo?

>kike shill
Not an argument.

I think /pol/ tards might have tourettes

You are a sad human being, and that cartoon has absolutely nothing to do with science.

He's gone full autistic. If you keep feeding he will keep being more and more autistic ,don't give him approval. Just ignore, sage, report and move on

Spics are crossing the border ILLEGALLY and voting for Zionist funded politicians who believe in bunk science like climate change. It has everything to do with science.
Typical libcuck crying out for MUH SAFE SPACE because your ideas don't hold up.

zzzzz...

are you fucking kidding me. when are we going to start sending people like you to the gas chambers? We need to get on with some serious societal purging of the true enemies of state

>any news I don't like is fake
ok bud

happy to see there are people like you in the world, thank you for your intellectual service

Zzzz...

You're doing a really good job of convincing everyone here.there

Video doesn't exactly propagate "elites' though.
It's refers more to the corrupt methods in which people get money for research.

You're supposed to shitpost on popular boards.