So what would you do in this situation?

So what would you do in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=AzNX7yPcqWA&t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05tlxUKifOc&t=5s
takecasper.com/sample-casper-content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would be a woman professor and have hot lesbian sex.

This more or less happened to me.
I said no bc I have a gf, probably would have said yes otherwise.

Non-joke answer, I would be a little amused and annoyed.

Probably more annoyed. These "stuff in my life" excuses must happen constantly as students try to beg for a few extra days on an assignment/project/exam.

I'd probably ask if she planned on studying while sun tanning at the beach this weekend cuz my plan was to work on making a challenging exam.

youtube.com/watch?v=05tlxUKifOc&t=5s

I actually don't know what I'm supposed to do in this situation.

>I've got a lot of stuff going on in my life an..

Let me stop you right there sunshine, I've literally been depressed most of my life, I've tried to off myself twice now. And yet though that I still turned up for my classes and put in the required effort, still did everything (and more!) that was expected of me during my undergraduate. During my masters I had to get up at 5 am. Every. Goddamn. Day. Just so I could make it in time for 9am lectures. While home for Easter holidays my Granddad died while I was looking after him, I had to spend the next 10 minuets doing CPR on him as his dead lifeless face, look up at me from the cold floor. It was an image that literally. LITERALLY. haunted my dreams for years afterwards. And through all that I still did everything that was expected of me, still did everything that was required of me. During my Ph.D both, count them, both of my parents died and I had to juggle crippling depression with research, some lecture and marking duties. And I still. STILL. Did everything that was expect of me. But oh my bad, you've "got some stuff in your life". Get out of my office and start studying.

Also stop dressing like a whore when you come and see me, do you really think that's an appropriate outfit to be wearing? And where the hell did you find time to change between seeing me in the morning and now?

Personally, I think they are being whiny children. They should address it themselves and grow the fuck up.

But I am nice, so I would tell them that I would still have a chat with Jenny but that they would still be 100% accountable for attending meetings and doing their portion of the project.

I would talk to Jenny in private. I would just eat the blame and tell her that she needs to do her best to stay hygienic. Just like overbearing perfumes would not be acceptable in class because it would disrupt the study environment, bad hygiene should be addressed too. I would offer it to her as advice.

If she didn't follow the advice, I would probably just give up because some people just have bad odor and can't do anything about it.

>we'll continue to work on our...

If you haven't been coming to the meetings and I need to bring this up with you, it is because there is little to no communication outside of the meetings. In my experience this dude and Jenny already started doing these two girls' parts in case they drop or something.

If they don't start showing up and continue to not communicate or prove they are doing there work, I cover the slack and go to the professor so he/she isn't surprised when the group has two fewer names on it.

I'll probably share with Jenny what they said but I don't expect Jenny to make any change unless these two girls have a conversation with Jenny about it themselves. It isn't all on Jenny to fix the issue, but all 3 of then need to come to some sort of agreement together. I'm not going to be the middle man for that shit cuz I have my own crap to take care of

I have ADHD tho
Btfo PTSD san once again
#REKT ;^)

What's the point in this?

Aslo, I'd probably bottle it and cockblock myself.

I feel like these would be marked as wrong answers. You're not being enough of a goody two shoes.

"fuck off"

Of course the whole thing would be recorded to assure to consequences for myself.

what the fuck he has hair growing on his neck.

I think it's just a way to weed out more applicants from medicine and nursing and make some money doing it.

you ok bud?

if she's dressed like a whore then most women nowadays are whores.

also, you seem like a masochist so i doubt any of that fazed you. who the fuck goes back for a phd after a masters?

"do your goddamn job"

I know it feels good to get that out but maybe go see somebody user...

>looking sharp huh xD

i audibly exclaimed wtf then made retching sounds and closed the video

what does that mean?

>american chat-up lines

go talk to the rapist

>risking mixing my pure Aryan genes with some curveless gook

top fucking zoz

I think about this shit sometimes, since I'm applying to medical school too.

Here's what I'd do:
>First thing, you have to tell the adcomm what you're observing (and be honest). What comes to mind, for me are the following:
. Changed outfit ("I think she was wearing a hat when she first came in, but now she isn't. Anyways, it's not my business why she's dressing up differently. That's just something I notice.").
. She mentioned that she's "going through some things". I'd let her know that the university has many resources to help students. Blahblahblah some bullshit about mental health that basically every governmental institution (including universities) are pandering to
2nd point is obviously more important
. Mentioned her changed relationship status and asks a question about mine. "Noticing that, however, I wouldn't treat her any differently and I'd just try to answer her questions as a friendly but professional professor would :^)"
>Answer the question, but straightforwardly. I wouldn't directly answer the question on my relationship status, but indirectly (e.g. "I'm not really doing anything special this weekend, I'll just be hanging out with my wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever", or "I'm going to my daughter's ballet recital")
>Say some bullshit about how it's important to manage stress and remind her of the support services that the university provides

The quality of your response kind of depends on how fully and eloquently you state the last point. If you do a good job, adcomms will be like "Ok, this guy seems like he'd know the right thing to do and how to do it. I'm guessing he won't be playing jump rope with the cadavers' insides if we admit him" (HS bio prof told us about how, when he was an undergrad, some kids in the med school actually did the jumprope thing and got expelled+blacklisted)

Students have a lot of work to do, a lot of stress and often have other things in their life than school. As a professor, you should be understanding with your students and even if you don't give them some more wiggle room at least understand that there is a lot pressure on them and that not everyone can put every waking moment of their existence into work.
Unless you go to a blow-off school or something and don't have that much work to do.

>HS bio prof told us about how, when he was an undergrad, some kids in the med school actually did the jumprope thing and got expelled+blacklisted

fake but fun to imagine

Pure Aryan people are ugly

I'd ask her if she has any real questions. I wouldn't care less about her personal life and I wouldn't talk her about mine.

"If you made me wait after my normal office hours to tell me my class is tough, but you're going to hit the beach instead of hit the books, I suggest you leave."

Tell them to stop whining and to act like adults

>1. I tell these two fuckheads that I'm going to the professor to deal with them.
>2. I tell Jenny these two fuckheads are making excuses by bullying her.
>3. My strategy is to let them flail in the group while the productive members work and make sure to schedule group appointments with the professor regularly until they cut that shit out.

I'd go balls deep, to be honest, user, I'd go balls deep.

Damn, user, do you want a chat?

I wanted to write something about her not knowing anything about "a lot going on" as a student compared to someone writing his/her Ph.D.

But your story takes the cake, man.

I hope things are going better now.

>What is going through your mind as you watched this video? What would you do as the professor in this situation?
Irritated by the "looking sharp" remark.
Irritated by the changed outfit.
Somewhat amused by the allusions.
I'd interrupt her right at "I broke up with my boyfriend". None of my fucking concern, if she looks for pity boosts for some trivial shit going on in her life, she can go fuck herself. Stuff like that makes me fucking mad.

>What would [you] say to the two female group members who have approached you?
Ask them whether they have already talked to Jenny and suggest that they do that. In case she is not complying, they should talk to me again. I'd also mention that for some people these issues are not due to bad hygiene only, so don't judge her prematurely.

>What would you say to Jenny?
"Look, I know this may sound awful and I'm not sure how to tell you this in any way that isn't hurtful, but I received some remarks regarding your body odor. Good hygiene is essential if you want to work closely among other people, so I'd suggest that you do something about it."

>What is your strategy when dealing with an uncooperative group member?
BO in particular is a strange thing as people tend to make it a personal matter, even though it's absolutely not. So really in this case I'd say most of the problem is shame. Go the empathic route, try to understand the problem, help her out, make reasonable suggestions.

t. virgin/dicklet

Just wrote the test. They only gave me 5 minutes to answer 3 questions for each video which I thought was pretty ridiculous. I hope all the buzzwords I used will work.

Here are two more sample videos:

takecasper.com/sample-casper-content/

DESU, I can't wait to be a professor so I can have hot girls flirting with me all the time.

if you're so great why couldn't you save your granddads life lmao

he must pull madd puss

>.png
Oh, a Trump voter. That explains a lot.

What does any of that have to do with me?

Her: 'user, I will do anything to pass the exam.'
user: 'Anything?'
Her: 'Anything.'
user: 'Study.'

a simple file extension explains someones political stance?

>.jpg

>Bernie bro """education"""

what are you doing on about you absolute sperg?
Trying to keep the thread alive?

*going

>if she's dressed like a whore then most women nowadays are whores.

You wrote it, you posted it, but your pathetic brain is still
desperately hamstering to find a different answer.

kill yourself, faggot.

Why wouldn't you fuck her sideways?

throw up my set and rep my hood

then compile gentoo with all the fast options

then put my big toe in her asshole

then do a 2pi and go fuck myself

>if she's dressed like a whore then most women nowadays are whores.

Yes.

>Why wouldn't you fuck her sideways?

Because some people are not that desperate.

Shes not doing it right

Yep, instant eye roll

Going to the beach? Ok have fun, bye.

>implying I would allow womeme in my class if i were a professor
fuck outta here with this babby tier b8

This this this

>I would talk to Jenny in private. I would just eat the blame and tell her that she needs to do her best to stay hygienic. Just like overbearing perfumes would not be acceptable in class because it would disrupt the study environment, bad hygiene should be addressed too. I would offer it to her as advice.

I've had a classmate who literally smelled like shit, mostly in the morning. He wasn't unhygienic or anything, he just smelled horrible. Fecal body odour is a thing, and sometimes untreatable. And sometimes, people just have terrible odour despite showering daily.

Your kind of advice would be out of place in basically all situations that are not *obviously* causes by poor hygiene, such as dirty clothes or greasy hair as visible signs. All you'd do is hurt some feelings, create distance and resolve fuck-all.

Basically, I'd tell anyone who came to me with such concerns to do what I did just fucking suck it up and stop behaving like some posh princess. It's just a smell.

oh my life is proceeding as planned, kiddo *sips mountain dew*

i bet jenny's a freak lol

The two girls broke off from the group and only told Alex after they had already stopped going to meetings. If it was a real issue, and both of them were interested in the group's success, then they wouldn't have stopped going to meetings and would deal with the problem like adults.

>That explains a lot.
Get lost you faggot

first off, I'd get an office that doesn't look like utter shit

Oh, a homophobe. That explains a lot.

"I am your professor. I am not your friend. I do not care for or about you. Leave my office this instant."

but if it were a boy I'd say "I'm free now and I've got condoms"

This. Looks like a Brazzers set.

Someone shop the logo on the OP image.

A brazzers set ? Shit, where's the rest of the video ?

U may be a homosexual

well, some of us are that desperate. i'd tongue punch that jungle chink's fart box on the spot.