Have you ever eaten something so sweet it tasted horrible? The vending machines at my uni started carrying Oreo...

Have you ever eaten something so sweet it tasted horrible? The vending machines at my uni started carrying Oreo, so I tried them for the first time. One of the most sugary foods I have ever tried, so much that sugar is basically the only things you can taste. No wonder Americans love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

delish.com/food-news/a51754/peeps-oreos-turn-your-tongue-mouth-pink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>uni

shut up

Suck a dick

Tasted like sugar and chemicals, got it from the 99ยข store.

The chocolate cookie is actually pretty bitter compared to most American cookies. I like them because it balances with the sweetness of the frosting. The birthday cake ones are way too sweet though.

One of those cookies fron Subway. Felt sick fo 2 hours.

>hating oreos

kys

>not eating them with milk
They're literally designed to be eaten with milk, you pleb.

Name a more disgusting candy

My aunt gave me one of those Oreo candy bars for christmas and it was just about the sweetest thing I've ever had. Twice as bad as normal Oreos.

fuck yourself faggot

Those look fucking horrific, friends mom loves them and just watching her eat them makes me green around the gills

Store bought cakes, the frosting on those things is insanely sweet, it's way too much sugar

Throw them in the freezer before you eat, tasty as fuck

They're awful. Imagine a plastic cherry soaked in simple syrup with cadbury cream around it, and then a layer of garbage tier milk chocolate.

Oreos are shit.

t. an American

I'm starting to get addicted to oreos. I didn't eat them as much before but after trying them with milk, I just can't stop. And I feel like shit each time I eat a bunch.

This. Oreos and milk go together like ecstasy and back rubs.

OBSESSED!

also candy corn
most milk chocolate is too sweet for me too

The cream filling is gross. The cookies by themselves are pretty good.

Double stuffed is a minimum

if you're eating single stuffed you're literally a caveman

Disgusting

Revolting

I like them, but I can never have more than a few without getting a sick feeling. I can't stand really sugary foods.

God-tier

huh, I don't think oreos are all that sweet. I mean, obviously they're sweet, but not more than most mainstream chocolate candy.
I will say, sweet potatoes are something like this prepared in certain ways, just can't stomach it.

You have to go back.

Yeah, I'm extremely open-minded when it comes to food but I just don't get these. It's like eating a bland, stale marshmallow that someone dropped in sand.

can someone explain how this works? I can eat a spoon full of sugar straight and it's sweet but not unpleasant. How can a food be sweeter than straight sugar?

oreo disgusts me anyways, never got why people go crazy over these

That's the power of HFCS, my friend. A similarly sized spoonful of high fructose corn syrup would contain more sugar than actual cane sugar

B the ones in the vending machine are trash you gotta go buy a pack from the store

the best

I stopped eating them when they started to add soy and the cream tastes like shit 8 years ago they were great the cream used to melt in your mouth now it just sits there

>yfw oreo peeps

delish.com/food-news/a51754/peeps-oreos-turn-your-tongue-mouth-pink/