Veeky Forums absolutely blown the fuck out

Veeky Forums absolutely blown the fuck out

/pol/ sends their regards

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/27/these-coal-country-voters-backed-trump-now-theyre-worried-about-losing-obamacare/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Climate meme finally getting BTFO
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. No more scamming for you. Capitalists are truly taking over things in America.

Its a damn shame our president is anti-science but at least nigs in Africa are gonna get flooded from this global warming gig. It would be nice if the other political party in the country wasn't anti-white.

enjoy your black lung disease
especially with the push to repeal the ACA, it's gonna be harder to get treatment for it
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/27/these-coal-country-voters-backed-trump-now-theyre-worried-about-losing-obamacare/
hillbillies fucked themselves tbqh

I don't think he'll stop cancer research.

Science is finally getting purified from scammers and political games. What a time to be alive.

dude just make an iPod le not an argument xD

Actually much of Africa is safe from flooding. Increase soil salt would be a problem but the areas that produce most of the food in Africa are going to have boom times especially exporting to areas of the world which can't like Indonesia.

Florida and New York how ever are going to suffer. Not to mention the increase in hurricanes and storms for Texas and the East coast. And wildfires and drought and then flooding at other times of the year for California

This

>b-but look at this paper right here (that I got because of government grants for which people like you got taxed lmao) it says that I'm ENTITLED to even more of your tax money buying me food and rent monthly without even the slightest attempt from my side to gather the funding myself, and if you DARE say otherwise you're an anti-science racist hillbilly neonazi that single-handedly just murdered half of the planet by promoting Global Warming™

>hillbillies fucked themselves tbqh

That should be the tagline for the Republican party.

fuck yeah. I can't wait for scientific research to skyrocket under Trump administration. He's already sat down with Elon Musk and he'll take us to Europa very soon.

>all grants are being frozen temporarily
>OH MY GOD IT"S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD AND TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER I AM ACTUALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW *********************************************tips fedora violently*****************************************

Seeing numales get ass-blown about this brings me great joy.

These white poor men have played themselves.

No more ACA.
No more protection from lung cancer.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

reminder the choice was between
>cultural extinction under the democrats
>not paying ludicrous premiums for the failing Obamacare under the republicans

! THIS IS WHAT /POL/ACKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE !
so alpha xD

that blistering butthurt lmao
stay delusional libtard

My concern is more about the whole aspect of environmental remediation. (AKA Cleanup crews removing pollution in water and ground sediment)

amazing buzzwords friendo, is this how alpha males behave ? :^)

>washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/27/these-coal-country-voters-backed-trump-now-theyre-worried-about-losing-obamacare/
>>Perhaps, like other scam victims, they should have looked more closely at the fine print.
>>But the broad conclusion they reached was a perfectly reasonable one.
...thus demonstrating the difference between reasoning and logic.

ssshhhh...you're an eternal loser who got double dipped. Get used to this fact.

i'm instinctually inclined to think whatever trump does that makes someone whine on social media is actually a great thing.

fuck these extreme liberals.

oh, it's calling people loser now, it's learning from its memelord twitter keyboard warrior, so cute. You forgot to end your message with "Sad !" my man.

Anything they bitch about is profitable and useful for humanity.

As a side note, the USDA also has a gag order on it too...

They are working people. And they looked for funds from the government.

It's really saddening to see what happened to my country 15 years ago happen to US almost identically

>people
>libtards
You seem confused loser. Hows paying for bernies lakehouse and simultaniously tasting Trumps semen feel like ?

ITT /pol/ pretends to be Veeky Forums

Are you completely braindead?

>implying I live in America
thank fuck I don't, in my country research isn't stopped by retards that think 4 cells can be considered a human being.

Can you bend over a little further as your lord and savior Trump reams you in the ass? Go ahead and lick his balls while you are down there on your hands and knees.

ITT Veeky Forums tells SJWtards to fuck off.

>HURR DURR PEOPLE THAT GET PAID FOR WORKING SHOULDN'T BECAUSE WHAT THEY SAY IS AGAINST MY POLITICAL INTERESTS.

/pol/acks are just right-wing tumblrinas.

>climate
>social justice
ITT /pol/ pretends to be Veeky Forums

Thats your job friendo :^) Either that or pack your bags.

Shut up

Fuck off SJWtard.

aaand scene !

Literally what leftists say about Anita Sarkeesan and video games.

I'm sure conservatives haven't been this happy since they burned down the library of Alexandria.

Hey, buddy. You are the one that voted for him and enjoy fellating him as he fucks you over hard.

>y-you voted for him to fuck you guise, n-not us.
Ssshhh. stop tying to make sense from your drivel so hard and swallow all the drops.

kek

have you already forgotten how disastrous the alternative would have been?

shillary would have started WW3 by pissing off Russia already

yeah, I'm sure Hillary or Putin would've had a lot to win by getting both their countries completely fucked. Are you referring to that video that was taken out of context to make her sound like she's saying that nuclear "is an option" ? If so you should check out the 30 seconds that follow.

good to see fear mongering still works. Speaking of fear mongering, enjoy falling behind in genetic engineering now until China sends its super soldiers.

no i'm referring to her wanting to impose a no fly zone in syria and kick out the russian army

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

>Many in national security circles consider the risk of a confrontation with Russia to be severe: ‘I wouldn’t put it past them to shoot down a US aircraft’

I can't believe you have forgotten already though. Remember?

I am better than you. I have a fancy degree and am richer than you, and I am totally out of touch with reality.

None of this will effect me, because I will continue to enjoy my $100k+ salary while basking on the sunny beaches of California while you toil away with manual labor for minimum wage.

You know how you thought these rich kids were laughing at you behind your back? Well, you were absolutely right. I am better than you will ever be, and you better not forget it.

you just described Trump supporters lmao. Dream on though kid ;)

This thread is the proof that Veeky Forums is retarded

Time after time /pol/tards have shown that they are incapable of actually thinking for themselves and understanding what the other party has to say
The only thing they can do is trying to enrage the other party, and if they succeed they feel a false sense of victory, and strengthen their delusions of grandeur
They add absolutely nothing to the conversation, nor can they understand or listen to the other side to come up with arguments

And there are still people here trying to persuade them via rational thought
Stop doing this you fucking idiots

>it could have been the NSF
nope
only meme degrees are being purged

Good. Fuck carbon taxes and fuck meme scientists.

Time after time SJWtards have shown that they are incapable of actually thinking for themselves and understanding what the other party has to say
The only thing they can do is trying to demean the other party, and if they succeed they feel a false sense of victory, and strengthen their delusions of grandeur
They add absolutely nothing to the conversation, nor can they understand or listen to the other side to come up with arguments

And there are still people here trying to persuade them via rational thought
Stop doing this you fucking idiots

>SJWtard trying to divide Veeky Forums and manipulate people by labels
Your stink is so easy to recognize and your shitty tactics never work on Veeky Forums. Nobody will allow you to dictate how Veeky Forums should think about matters by calling /pol/ anything that doesn't fit your backwards agenda. SJWtards will never be taken seriously on this board.

Keep trying though. Shitposting and spamming the same thing that everyone got used to seems like your last resort