Is it true that in Europe grown men eat salad? Like, just by itself without anything else?

Is it true that in Europe grown men eat salad? Like, just by itself without anything else?

Yes. Why not?
The many different textures are enjoyable and you can always add meat & cheese, or nuts get some protein.

That being said some salads have probably more calories than usual meals.

I've never seen a skinny girl eating salad

Oh absolutely bro but they have chicken in it and give it a fancy name.

See, in Europe a grown man can eat whatever the fuck he wants without some idiot trying to tell him what a grown man should or shouldn't eat.

All Europeans are really 15 year old girls trying to fit into the new pair of jeans they just bought that are two sizes too small anyway.

My Italian room mate (not Italian American actually Italian - also I'm a bong) always has salad with every meal and he's athletic and healthy af but he also eats tons of lean meat.

Plus it's great for getting the taste of cock out of your mouth.

is it true that americans make... "party cheese salads"?

whatever floats your goat user

>See, in Europe a grown man can eat whatever the fuck he wants without some idiot trying to tell him what a grown man should or shouldn't eat.

If you like dry whites too much, people will start to assume you are one of those men, though.

>See, in Europe Ahmed can eat your wife's pussy before raping her without some evil Nazi trying to tell him what a grown Muslim should or shouldn't fuck.

Yes

Muslims cause more trouble in the USA than Europe, user.

proofs?

9/11 for a start.

yeah but we don't really have roving rape gangs like you guys do

Is it true that Americans deep fry Snicker bars?

>boston bombing
>gay shooting
>9/11
Literally thousandfold the damage there's been in my european country

The black population has that one covered.

wasn't that from scotland?

And a massive portion of them are muslim.

and thousandfold your population, too. fucking dip

We do it here in the USA, maybe not in your middle class shithole but growing up every meal included a salad.

is it true that Veeky Forums gets mad about a salad thread?

It would be nice if we had a good salad thread for once.

Preferably with some salads actually based on the lettuce family instead of the american salads that are more accurately described meat and potatoes in mayo and or cheez whiz.

The amount of asshurted american who can't handle their life is perfect