EMERGENCY EMERGENCY!

TRUMP JUST PUT A GAG ORDER ON GOVERNMENT SCIENTISTS.

Effected scientists are from the department of environmental protection and the department of agriculture

washingtonpost.com/news/post-
politics/wp/2017/01/24/usda-science-researchers-ordered-to-stop-publishing-news-releases-other-documents/?utm_term=.1e96a11b4ea9

theverge.com/2017/1/24/14372940/trump-gag-order-epa-environmental-protection-agency-health-agriculture

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_activism_of_Al_Gore#Environmental_criticism
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/patents/us-patent-568177-apparatus-producing-ozone
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-climatechange-idUSKBN15906G
thehill.com/homenews/administration/316015-agriculture-department-lifts-order-for-lockdown-on-its-research-arm
corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2007/gore-facts.html
exxonsecrets.org/html/index.php
scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/
theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/15/exxon-mobil-gave-millions-climate-denying-lawmakers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil_climate_change_controversy
scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ARS is claiming there is no gag order, but this is the internal memo which leaked to the press:

" “Starting immediately and until further notice, ARS will not release any public-facing documents. This includes, but is not limited to, news releases, photos, fact sheets, news feeds, and social media content"

we have a board specifically for this. fuck off.

remember to report OP unless you want the board filled with this shit.

I think Veeky Forums deserves to be informed about the ongoing "war against science" by the trump administration

it's only a war against fake climate science, stop conflating fake science with real science

1. Climate science is not fake you idiot. global warming should not even be a political issue. it's republicans who made it a political issue by trying to seed doubt about the results of the scientific research because the oil giants are among their donors

2. It's not just the department of environment protection which is effected

>it's republicans who made it a political issue by trying to seed doubt about the results of the scientific research because the oil giants are among their donors
KEK

you're never going to be able to spin leftists turning climate science into a personal slush fund into something the republicans did maliciously, no matter how much fake news you try to pump out

Yikes, I suspect a big purge is coming up. Thankfully a lot of the data has been backed up in foreign countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_activism_of_Al_Gore#Environmental_criticism

Whataboutism, not an argument

And thus it begun ......

>Whataboutism
wrong

It makes me sad that you probably actually believe this.
And when I say sad I mean embarrassed. I feel embarrassed that you are here.
Please return to your brainlet board.
I'm asking you nicely.

>Please return to your brainlet board.
which one is that? i've been posting here since the first day this board opened

Why do you feel the need to lie like that?
On Veeky Forums of all places?
I don't mind where you go, but or would suit your belief system more than this board does.
Bye bye!

Fun fact: among the 3% of climate scientists who deny human-caused climate change, many of them also used to claim cigarettes don't cause cancer.

The other 97% of climatologists say global warming is real and human caused.

>Why do you feel the need to lie like that?
it must be a lie to fit your narrative right? try not being so closeminded

I can't believe you can take yourself seriously

Does everything that contradicts your worldview qualify as fake science? Cutting funding is one thing, outright censorship is essentially admitting the problem exists.

Fucking kill yourself my friend.

>I can't believe you can take yourself seriously
likewise

>Does everything that contradicts your worldview qualify as fake science?
no

fucking Kim Jong-orange

>no

Care to elaborate? I want to analyze the psyche of a retard.

islam contradicts my worldview but it's not fake science

Fun fact
Through stimulation by high potential high frequency current it is possible to create ozone, excite the usually inert nitrogen in the atmosphere allowing it to be utilized and also plausable with other elements, such as carbon which essentially means we could clean and repair our atmosphere.
Trump, and a lot of presidents before him know of the methods to do this, and such methods have been available since the beginning of the 19 hundreds. teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/patents/us-patent-568177-apparatus-producing-ozone
He does not go on to explain in his patent the many other uses for this, including but not limited to the the environmentally friendly production of nitrogen fertilizer.

Tell me again how climate change is not a fabricated problem to boost fossil fuel prices? Don't get me wrong we are doing damage, but only because its allowed to happen for inflation. This is what trump will end. He is actually a lot like JFK, just not as much of a gentleman

I'm sure you've read the text

It's pretty much another law to keep tech and research secret

You know, so people have less desire to leak shit to the Chinese or something

Good old fake news.

Allahu akbar, Mohammed Bin Aflicki!

He's learning from Putin real fast.

>Through stimulation by high potential high frequency current it is possible to create ozone, excite the usually inert nitrogen in the atmosphere allowing it to be utilized and also plausable with other elements, such as carbon which essentially means we could clean and repair our atmosphere.
What?

If Trump sent a gag order to the department of Papercraft and Origami, don't you think /po/ would have a thread?

you would be lucky if /pol/ doesn't falsely report this thread for breaking the rules. /pol/ is doing their own form of censoring on other boards that trash /pol/

really stimulates my nitrogen

how to trigger retards on Veeky Forums

>it's just to keep tech and research secret
No
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-climatechange-idUSKBN15906G

>/pol/ is doing their own form of censoring on other boards that trash /pol/
Considering most of /pol/ are redditshits from r/thedonald, it comes to no surprise that they want an echo chamber.

Oh boy back to /pol/

shitty bait

This.
They're also trying to divide Veeky Forums against itself. Every climate thread has at least one "fuck climate change and fuck white people" and the samefagging is out of control. If you ask me, thread IDs make more sense on Veeky Forums, they're wasted on /pol/.

Ozone generated on the ground would not reach the ozone layer lol. I'm pretty sure it'd just create smog. Maybe if we had some satellites producing it.

>department of environmental scamming and the department of farming subsidies
>scientists

just wait until all the ground water is polluted

>He lives in a coastal city
Jokes on you guys. My comfy suburban Houston home will be beachfront property in 50 years

Looks like trump is cleaning house on all of the federal grants people get. Considering how much bullshit research papers and general waste that i hear on here i am glad he's doing it.

He didn't cut the waste. He cut everything

cuck

Sarcastically...

We are not affecting our environment. No waterways have been diverted or damned. No oil has been pumped out of the ground (which explains why they still have all the reserves they had twenty years ago).

Only irresponsible tiny little minds deny climate change and deny that we are causing the increase in catastrophic weather extremes. Trump the Precedent is anything but responsible: He sure doesn't have any honor or intelligence...but then he's the same as the rest that professed to having accomplished something positive and, yet, here we are in this nasty gargantuan problem of environmental disaster that is at its worst.

No one's stopping you from practicing the Liberal Sciences, you just aren't allowed to do it on the taxpayer's dime.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Veeky Forums B T F O
B
T
F
O

McFucking kill yourself. Atmospheric physics doesn't care about your feelings, Trumplet.

>No waterways have been damned.

How do you explain this NASA picture that was recently released?

Scientists: ''You should really cut global GHS emissions or we're going to have trouble!

Trump and his idiots: ''Fuck you, don't publicize facts.''

People: ''Private industry knows what's best''

Fast-forward 20 years

People: ''Why is our planet dying, SCIENTISTS DIDN'T WARN US!''

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316015-agriculture-department-lifts-order-for-lockdown-on-its-research-arm

Retarded liberals need to get out of their basement and realize that they are not living in a dictatorship anymore. The Obama regime is over

This website is for people above 18 years of age only. Take your shitty fanfiction back to /v/eddit.

Hol up guys at the rate we are going by 2010 all the ice caps will be gone
We must turn this around or face drastic changes to our planet
>barely anything is done
Guys by 2015 all ice caps will gone if we dont do anything about it bad things will happen
>nothing is actually done about it
Hol up guys ...
Also
>be first one to say global warming ... if we are drastically wrong then our theory is wrong
>drastically wrong

>at the rate we are going by 2010 all the ice caps will be gone

Find me a non-popsci source that says this.

>The truth doesn't fear investigation!
>Trump (surrounded by oil executives) is only silencing the EPA because it's fake news!

Whoops screwed up
Al gore said that it would be gone by 2013

Even Exxon doesn't deny that humans are the driving force behind climate change. It's literally on their website.

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position

They know what's happening. The whole thing about ''OIL COMPANIES ARE THE BEST I BELIEVE THEM OVER SCIENTISTS'' is just rubbish.

That's because companies care about public image. Judge their actions not their words.

You're not the same person and you didn't post a link.

Im the same person
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2007/gore-facts.html

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

What exxon says for public relations means nothing, especially when they are still funding entities like Donor's Trust / Donor's Capital fund.

Their history of funding climate change denial is well recorded:
exxonsecrets.org/html/index.php
scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/
theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/15/exxon-mobil-gave-millions-climate-denying-lawmakers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil_climate_change_controversy

Maybe it hadn't occurred to you, but Al Gore isn't the king of climatology. So the guppy gets it wrong; anthropogenic climate is still happening.

Are you the kind of person that thinks evolution can't be real because Darwin was wrong on some points? Hell Al Gore isn't even a scientist.

>Al Gore
>non-popsci source
Top jej

There are leaked documents which proved ExxonMobil knew climate change is real as early as 1977, and then they spent millions to seed public misinformation in regards to climate change:

scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

Just letting you know