Thoughts on Tesla?

Thoughts on Tesla?

I follow a lot of his work, or try to he was rather indescript in most things I can find, and his patents have little in the way of proportions, like windings/length of coils and helpful things like that, and well I've no formal training, which makes things all the harder, know an electrician and an electrical engineer and I often pick their minds but I thought maybe I might get some better help here.

Basically I am currently trying to find/figure out his theory on dynamic gravity as I believe this holds the key to his 'teleforce' and related debated inventions. Or if you think you can help me.out without his works feel free to offer your wisdom. As far as I have been able to find a lot of his inventions work through polarization of the fabric of space and acknowledgement that all energy originates from outside of the universe and there is no energy present in anything other than that received from its environment, meaning space is as a cuircut that requires a power source, which means there is a form of insulator between space and a source potential, but my problem is how to polarize space to allow access to this source potential And without access to a pool of funding I've no way of conducting experiments to help my understanding and therefore have it a brick wall

Also, I can practically iornize water vapor to use as a high potential fuel usable in a 4 stroke internal combustion engine without the need of a combustible substance. (Don't know the math, copyed of some YouTube video I was shown by a mate in highschool, and my knowledge grew from there. Practical knowledge is there just not the theory, but I quite like math so lay it on me if need be

Tesla's teleforce was simply radio control.

Pic related Tesla's radio control boat.

Uh-huh, so what does it mean for space to be polarized?

No it wasn't his teleforce was supposed to be a field capable of defending countries, or so he tryed to convince the military of.

Means the direction of force through space. All force has polarization/direction of flow. Tesla viewed space as a liquid or a 'perfect liquid' his theory is 'non-existant' sitting in the us national archives still classified so I don't know ituch better than that. But it only seems logical with what I have found of his theory that the movement of a body will define the polarization of the space around it, sort of like how a boat creates a wake in its movement. My understanding is Tesla used high potential high frequency pulses to basically negate the atmosphereic inertia and excite space in such a way to cause a energy to be released/utilized along that path. I know that's very flawed but I've nothing to work with, which is why I come here

>I can practically iornize water vapor to use as a high potential fuel usable in a 4 stroke internal combustion engine

That sounds really interesting, where does the energy come from to ionize the water? What chemical or physical changes does the water undergo during the process?

Pretty amazing that this sort of stuff is possible and yet no car manufacturers are making cars that run on water, really makes you think.

He was forced to see things physically instead of the way god intended.

Never tryed with a car due to the way its done.

Now you need a fuel to start the motor as this is an on demand system.
Basically you have a stanless steel heating chamber where you can put anything from water to food scraps in, just something with a fair water content, then from that you have a length of stainless to the inlet then you encace that in your exhaust, again you will need fuel to get it started and heated to start vaporising/evaporating your water source, now from what I can figure the exhaust gasses due heat and direction of flow have a polarizing effect on the stainless tubes giving the vapor a negitve charge as it opposes the flow the exhaust gasses produce. This negitvely charged vapor then releases pulse or charge as the spark plug fires then flows through the exhaust to continue the cycle. Without being a master fabricator, makes it rather hard to do on anything other than old single cylinder engines.

Also don't quote me on that process that is just how I understand it, I'm more of a mechanic than a scientist, I'll take a video one day and post it here see if we can't figure out what's actually going on

How so?

Tesla had a vacuum tube gun that fired liquid mercury at hypersonic speed.

>> direction of force through space
What force

Tesla was a nutjob who didn't understand the science of what he was doing. A pathological liar who regularly made claims the facts couldn't support. His one still existing invention is useful as a display piece in childrens' science museums. He had to be carried by his assistants when it really mattered. Practically defrauded Westinghouse. And if things had gone his way, he'd have held back the advancement of technology, not advanced it.

And now he's the king of the woo woos.

He had a nice handwriting imo

He made some amazingly good cars for his day.

Tesla was a highly productive, creative, and original scientist, inventor, and engineer. He liked to talk in an unfiltered way about what he was working on or excited about, which sometimes meant he exposed the fact that he had been barking up the wrong tree in a very public way. The reality is, every scientist thinks for much of their career that they know things that later turn out to be wrong, and the more productive they are, the more individual and therefore stranger their beliefs seem.

The scientists who get shit done seize on an idea, start believing it's true, and try to find proof for it, while being skeptical toward the work of others and accepting as reasonable the skepticism of others toward their own work (without sharing it).

So the steam flowing through a stainless steel pipe picks up a negative charge, and I guess the pipe also develops a corresponding positive charge? That's pretty amazing, I would have thought that process would be energetically "uphill", especially once you start trying to put negative charge on vapour that already has a slight negative charge, you'd be working against the repulsion of the electrons.

Doesn't this mean you could just have the charged vapour contact a metal plate that was wired to the stainless steel pipe, and a current would flow to equalise the charge difference? Why bother to use an engine? What fuel is the engine burning?

He was not a scientist, moron. Enough with this tinfoil bullshit.

>every scientist thinks for much of their career that they know things that later turn out to be wrong

And this is where the intelligent people are weeded out from the babblers. Intelligent people learn accept uncertainty as the high road, that given eternity all things might be possible, even proving 1+1=2.2 and 2^2=9. Idiots are "know-it-alls" about everything.

I see lots of you doing higher math: but I don't see you doing anything positive with it.

>He was not a scientist
Yeah, they totally name physical units after non-scientists.

>his theory is 'non-existant' sitting in the us national archives still classified
Bullshit. There is no evidence any thing he wrote is currently wrote is classified, not does your claim make sense as the national archives doubt contain classified information.

>any thing he wrote is currently wrote is classified

Please, how is mech eng class ? brainlet

Yeah they do. Good argument moron.

>they totally name physical units after non-scientists

You mean like the pint or litre or stone or bushel or tonne or hogshead or ounce or furlong or barn or parsec or radian or mole?

You've produced nothing but assertions and name-calling. I've pointed out that he has a physical unit named after him, in honor of his work as a physicist.

You know, you're the worst kind of nitpicking idiot. You can't even find a technicality to poke at, but you're pretending you have one anyway.

You've produced nothing but assertions. An assertion can bee countered with an assertion. As to the nonsensical argument that someone is a scientist if they have a unit named after them, the Tesla unit was named by the International Electrotechnical Commission Committee of Action. This is an electrical engineering association. Tesla was an electrical engineer. His nonsense babble about radio waves being fake and the aether being real does not qualify him as a scientist, just like every other armchair tinfoil quack.

>You've produced nothing but assertions.
>As to the ... argument [you produced] that
Go be garbage somewhere else.

I pointed out that he has a physical unit named after him to emphasize how obvious it is that he was a prominent physicist. Sure, he was also an engineer, but he wasn't always working within the bounds of known physics. He did things where no one knew what would happen, shared the results, and interpreted them within the framework of established physics. He wasn't an academic, but he was certainly a scientist.

If his unsuccessful physics ideas seem like kookery to you, you aren't putting them in the proper context of his time. He was already in his 20s when Einstein was born and about 50 when Einstein's first paper on relativity and the photoelectric came out. Many scientists of his generation didn't understand or accept the new ideas, and there were many phenomena that couldn't be explained properly without them.

im honestly interested in how this exactly works, i have seen some remote EMP devices work, put its 1 in a thousand of a chance, or maybe im just doing it wrong. if someone could please explain?

Didn't Tesla get BTFO by Thomas Edison?

>he was certainly a scientist

Nope. Neither a scientist generally nor a physicist specifically.

>I pointed out that he has a physical unit named after him to emphasize how obvious it is that he was a prominent physicist
Which is nothing but an assertion. Funny how instead of telling me about the alleged science he practised, you base your entire claim on an honorific usually given to scientists but certainly not unique to them. Go suck Tesla's cock somewhere else.

>Tesla's cock
That's why U triggered ?

This is a bait post but Tesla was an interesting man. I was interested in his theory of the center of gravity for gravity for the earth lied between the earth and the moon. (i'm fucking that up, i have the book it's in, but i should be sleeping not looking at that shit) Tesla Had many autistic ideas he spent a lot of time on.