Scientists were able to create drugs that can turn a scrawny weakling into a muscluar demigod

Scientists were able to create drugs that can turn a scrawny weakling into a muscluar demigod.
So why the fuck has no one been able to create drugs that can make dumb people into Einstein...? Is it just too hard?

Amphetamines.

Amphetamines don't make you smarter silly troll. If that were the case then meth addicts woudn't be dirty bums wandering the streets babbling nonsense.

>If that were the case then meth addicts woudn't be dirty bums wandering the streets babbling nonsense.
That's what too much knowledge does to you.

Why would we tell any old retard like yourself or your 12 sisters/wives you'd just use the ability to make more penislile dildos to use and sell. Get it?

>Why would we tell any old retard like yourself
Because anyone that doesn't realize who ever patents such a drug would become a multi billionaire in the pharma world is just as retarded.

>a drug's effect will always be linearly increasing when you increase the dosage
>drugs will never have side effects no matter the dosage

>Veeky Forums posters
Go back where you came from,you and your "demigod".

The only person I recognize is Redwood. Are these all Veeky Forums tripfags meeting up or something? Half of them look like they don't even work out.

also, you labled Redwood wrong.
The black guy with glasses is not him. He's the blackguy laying on the floor.

Researching stupidity and viewing stupidity as a disease are taboos in science. You're going to get death threats, lose funding and get fired if you claim that stupidity can be cured.

Veeky Forums NYC meetup ~5 years ago

whatever you say

Its true though. You just think black people look the same and can't admit you are wrong

Because it's not a problem defining what causes big muscles.

High testosterone and lifting heavy = Muscles.

It's not however, as easy to find the causal relationship between intelligence and biological mechanisms.

Look at it this way.
I was there.
You were not.
Its been 5 years and someone else may have taken the trip.

No you weren't lol.
Redwood was seen at comiccon dressed as Miles, and thats the same nig on the floor.
You are fake news.

right

there is no "ability to learn" beyond your own attentativeness and ability to wrap your mind around data. Even if some futuristic matrix style 'uploading' was invented, I don't see how having useless, misunderstood data jumbled up in your brain would help a novice who lacks.

>getting this triggered over OP using fancy wording in his sentences
Don't you have anything better to do

brains are a bit more complicated than muscles

People choose ignorance.
You can't force people to learn.
You can force kids to believe what they're taught they ought to believe; and they can choose to stay as ignorant as their parents, if they have no hope to be better than previous them.

The things is some people can't learn due to their low IQ. You need more than just the desire to learn to succeed. That's where the magic of drugs should help but sadly a "smart drug" does not exist

Man, Veeky Forums is ugly.

is it ture that muscles just steal the protein and some other elements your body has reserved for the brain?

is this how bodybuilders stereotypically knon as dumb? or they do nothing other than bodybuilding just because they're already dumb?

Considering there are some pretty smart bodybuilders, I think its more of the latter

>knon as dumb
>knon

I know it's a typo but I can't stop laughing especially considering the sentence its in

>Veeky Forums meetup
>they're all DYEL's

I shouldnt be surprised by this

Left is about how big you can get if you weight lift without anabolics. Right is how big you get on anabolics, hgh and insulin.

I mean you can cure it in a way with education. Its just too bad that stupid people think they know it all and are so anti schooling. We honestly should treat it like a disease seeing how toxic it is to a society

>Veeky Forums meetup

Damn I remember these old trips. Has it really been that long? Quad became a god in time, Ennui was always so feely but posted decent info sometimes, ATIWAB on permabulk, Camb with his damn supplements, Harsh on perma-DYEL, BigNig always shitposting, Gingermod stop closing all the Tiny threads, Isley with his fake lighting pics, Frank being a damn freak with his vids, and no one could ever find Redwood

>tfw no turbo roids that dont kill endogenous test production

>So why the fuck has no one been able to create drugs that can make dumb people into Einstein...? Is it just too hard?

Well, you COULD just make sure that your intelligent people have as MANY CHILDREN AS POSSIBLE, to increase the chances that YOUR children will have an intelligent mate.

But I guess that would hurt some peoples feelings, so your children will have to settle for a Politically Correct moron.

Im asking about a pharma related question and you respond with some off the wall eugenics crap.Autism

If he stops taking steroids he'll go back to 'normal'.

Likewise if someone stops taking Adderall they'll go back to how they were.

He will always be bigger than he was.

No.

Recently started taking adderall and can confirm. It doesn't make you "smarter," but it makes my head much more clear. I can keep things in working memory better and can recall a lot of things much better.

I haven't been able to pull old, relevant information like this since I was in high school.

Problem is it fucks up your appetite, raises your heart rate and metabolism, and makes it hard as fuck to go to sleep unless doses are timed correctly. If you don't force yourself to eat and drink fuck tons of water and sleep properly, you become a somewhat functioning zombie.

Lately I've been able to problem solve and diagnose machinery lightning quick, but when I open my mouth to explain it to someone else I feel like I'm bogged down from trying to speak. I can tell my words are just lazily falling out of my mouth with massive gaps between them but I honestly cannot control it. It's fucking bizzar and I know it makes me sound like an idiot.

It's possible to stay up for >40 hours on two 15mg doses without feeling the least bit tired nor hungry, but once you start hallucinating you know you're probably doing serious damage. I imagine this is why meth heads are so fucked up.

The body can be tuned up and upgraded/replaced and muscles overclocked to higher rates.

The mind is not easily overclocked. The chemical balance is much more delicate. Push it too far with medication and you'll drive the subject mad. Mess with it too much physcially and the subject will be bricked instantly.

yes he will lol. if he keeps working out and keeps eating at a surplus he won't lose all of his muscle mass. he'll lose size but not everything. you don't just magically deflate after you quit your cycle you fool

This is a myth. Hell still be fucking huge as long as he keeps lifting even without the roids

I feel sorry for people falling for this meme and having fried minds in their 40s

Can amphetamines really fry your mind ? In what way ?

Adderall doesn't fry your brain. It's not the same as crystal meth. Even if you get addicted to it you stop benefiting from its affects and go back to normal unless you're actually add

It takes years to get back to normal though

Cemax

*semax

No, he won't. You're probably read about cycles once, you know nothing. If he actually stops taking hormones for good he'll at best look like a blue collar worker type by lifting weights.

*Semen

You can maintain a large portion of your roid gains when you come off if you aren't retarded.