My middle toe went white and numb for about a half an hour, kind of like pic related

My middle toe went white and numb for about a half an hour, kind of like pic related.

It was cold and I was taking a large amount of nicotine, suns. I warmed it up and spit out the bag.

This never happened before to my knowledge, am I going to lose the toe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jrKXf2G-AA?t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Raynaud's disease it has something to do with the nervous system i think.
if it's autoimmune related your're fucked.

prepare to feel foggy and tired all day if it's indeed autoimmune related

Sheit. Alright thanks, and here I thought at worst I'd lose the toe. Still though I think it might be a fluke maybe? Nicotine and cold air does constrict the blood vessels, for now what can I do so it doesn't happen again?

Thing is though I don't have a medical card yet, is this thing going to fuck me up fast or can it wait a month or so?

>is this thing going to fuck me up fast or can it wait a month
if it's autoimmune then you will slowly start killing yourself. it's a slow and tiresome process.

Just noticed spelling error in OP, meant to say snus. Pic related.

Sounds fun, any known cures (lol) or treatments?

you can manage it, but it won't go away.
do you have dry eyes?
do you feel tired all the time?
are you unable to concentrate on your intellectual endeavors?

Yes
Yes
and yes.

Helminth therapy
Probiotics
Vitamin D
Suntanning
Corticosteroids
Biologicals

Maybe you just have a clot or something, due to nicotine. Stop chewing/smoking. Or it just took a while to get warm because the nicotine and temperature.

do you get rashes on your fingers and toes?

I'll be posting with this trip from now on.
No to dry eyes
Yes, to a degree I feel tired at times.
Yeah I've been procrastinating on my art for forever now, but that is typical for an /ic/ fag.

Nope.

the best you can do is become an ultra-healthy vegan. a good health routine is probably the best way to combat autoimmune diseases, but at the end it will kill you anyways. it will definitely kill your motivation.

Thanks user, I'll bring up Helminth therapy to my doc
I actually do take vitamin D because I live in Northern Europe and can't suntan for that reason also.

I'll try to quit smoking also, finally I'll be able to convince myself to quit so it ain't all bad.

never get fat
if you're fat then lose some weight

You have a awesome bedside manner btw.

Nah just joking, I appreciate the honesty. It's better than those 'aww shucks' type doctors who keep you in the dark.

I starting becoming Veeky Forums since two months ago so that should help, hope this isn't what you say it is but what can you do?

???
You were just fucking cold, wear socks and w/e so your feet don't get so cold

M8 a single toe went white and numb out of nowhere, I know that white and numb usually means no blood. Just want to keep my toe is all.

>Raynaud's disease
come here to post this

btw it is a syndrome, not disease
stop smoking faggot and go play some sports... and hope it is not secondary due scleroderma

+1 thing is a bitch.
Knew a cool dude, got dat and off-ed himself less than two years later.
I'd love to forget his last month.

That happens to one of my fingers when it gets cold, it's no big deal. Just warm it up and wiggle it around. I smoke too, could be nicotine related. It is a vasoconstrictor, after all.

>Knew a cool dude

youtu.be/9jrKXf2G-AA?t=4s

Holy shit if you look closely you can see the prop

I have the rayanud syndrome too

Primary or secondary?

primary. I do not treat and just stay in warmth.

I got it while in the Uk. I was so cold sometimes and my yellow fingers were hurting and could not even sleep.
Now I am a neet living in my childhood bedroom where I leave the heater most of the year. feels nice not to pay the bill.

You got disability on that shit? It literally happened to me every few weeks and didn't effect fuck all in my work and I had to stand up all day.

no I am not on welfare.

How are you a meet then? Your not paying your parents something?

I have something like Raynauds in which my fingers rapidly get cold but they don't turn white like that.

Nicotine causes peripheral vasoconstriction (your peripheral blood vessels constrict) which is probably what caused this. Lay off the nicotine and see how it goes.

I once had a chilblain on that toe so bad that I lost a big chunk of skin on the top side of the toe.