Climate scientists are to climate change as astronomers are to space exploration. absolutely useless

climate scientists are to climate change as astronomers are to space exploration. absolutely useless.

you want to solve climate change? stop going to excursions to the antarctic to get ice cores, shilling carbon taxes, programming assumptive models in matlab and start developing alternative energy that actually works - nuclear.

You have to go back.

i'm so happy your burden on the taxpayer has been lifted and you will be where you belong - on the street.

No-one likes you, no-one thinks you're funny, you're a joke on boards that actually value truth.

I'm sorry to bump one of these shitty threads but:
>astronomers are to space exploration. absolutely useless.

You have to be a very special kind of dumb

apply liberally

ex·plo·ra·tion
ˌekspləˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun: exploration; plural noun: explorations

the action of traveling in or through an unfamiliar area in order to learn about it.

looking through a telescope isn't building rockets.

Veeky Forums, has really dumbed down over the years since i left this beta numale board.

>be genius engineer
>build a rocket to go explore space
>let's go to explore Titan
>Uuuh, where is Saturn respect the earth?
>mfw when I don't know where to go with my rocket
>wait I don't care, solar system is dumb, imma go to Proxima Centauri
>How far is it? Dunno, I'll just bring a shit ton of fuel
>Get to alpha-Centauri
>mfw system of 3 stars orbiting each other
>where is muh habitable exoplanet
>cry cause I don't know
>get back to Earth
>pick astronomy book and learn

You left Veeky Forums cause you are stupid.

>INB4

Do you have you own image folder, or does your team share the same one?

kek'd, you don't need an astronomer to plot out a course. besides they don't even build the telescopes. they are useless and you are a moron.

>exxon mobil
>nuclear energy

ffs Veeky Forums you betas are tarded.

Are you listening to yourself. Plot a course. You don't even know were the planets are.

>you don't need an astronomer to plot out a course. besides they don't even build the telescopes.

>You don't even know were the planets are.
in comparison to building a spaceship, finding a planet and determining its trajectory is child's play. but i guess for an astronomy major even the simplest tasks seem like climbing the highest of mountains.

Okay Aristarchus-Copernicus-Brahe-Kepler human mix I didn't know you visited Veeky Forums.

Please, just accept you need astronomers and engineers.

yes but all the astronomer needed to do was come up with a pretty basic map, and they've finished creating such maps decades ago and now spend most of their time looking at parts of the universe too far away to ever be possible to visit. now that we have a map they are uselss.

same with climate change pushers, they needed to do the basic research to determine earth is warming water levels rising and carbon dioxide higher in the atmosphere but now that that work is done they are useless, we need people changing things not just observing that they are changing.

You are very short shigted pal

And I thought apeposting was annoying.

>climate scientists
do most of these so-called "scientists" even apply the scientific method to come up with their phony results?

>be astronomer
>chart an undiscovered brown dwarf star, roughly 2.2 LY from Earth
>The tiny, dim lukewarm star is surrounded by a thick mass of gasses
>spectrograph analysis: mostly N2, H2O, CO2, CH4, O2
>ayy lmao
>findings get published
>mass recognition and acclaim, get invited to talk on TED
>"Next we have Dr. user, whose discovery HF 4302 C, constitutes the latest in the search for extraterrestrial life. And he did it all with his own, home-made telescope!"
>"Hello everyone, I'm Dr. user. Heh.. actually I didn't personally build the telescope but I-"
>audience is visibly restless
>"Did you at least DESIGN the telescope? Surely you didn't do this on someone else's device?"
>"I.. uh.."
>get booed off stage
>all of my work is discredited
>HF 4302 C no longer a recognized object
>I didn't even build the telescope

its like look, if you need to find directions somewhere are you going to type the address into your phone and use the maps that someone already made or are you going to hire someone to chart out a course for you himself?