Veeky Forums cannot solve this simple logic quiz

Easy >

I agree with this user, it's 6, ><

Exclude 1-3 because there is at least one square with only 2 symbols in every sequence.

All the combinations are also different, so I am excluding 7 and 5 ad well.

It's a bit difficult to explain, but consider only the 2nd and 3rd symbol when there are 4 in the same square: in for instance, only consider the central >

Wow when I apply this to what they did at CERN i get this

Signed rivercoon and skyserb

Wut?

Light reflects because of energy off mass and bends/rotates around it.

What you see is a projection from the reflexion of that light into your eyes

What has that to do with how I think you can solve OP's logic quiz?

What is between >?< ?
> the centre of > -0.0 or . = 0?

is it the 6th one?

It's >> because it's a fucking diagonal sequence.
Fucking brainlets I swear.

The first one.

explain

>> not >< like some are saying here

That was not supposed to be greentexted

ofc it's >>

So, is it >< or >> ?

>_< ugh i don't know XD

We have 2 different answers in this thread, how can we decide which thinking was the correct one?

by answering another logic question.

this one is a little easier...

My logic in this is how the fuck do arrows and random numbers in diamonds divided by smaller diamonds with numbers have anything to do with logic?

I could put any fucking number in there and say it's logic someone elaborate on how this has anything to do with logic.

No one is even going to comment on how I'm a newfag and a brain let wtf ?

I got
>><
Difficult at first but took me no longer than 3 minutes

Fuck. Now I can see the logic behind >> as well. My guess is there's numerous answers.

>

Yeah, so what's the right answer?

My guess is >

Jesus Christ, I finally fucking got it.

It's a diagonal sequence.

the top and bottom number multiplied together are written with the two horizontal numbers. This one was much more reasonable than the op because I can't see multiple answers.

still not seeing the logic desu

One second, i'll make it more detailed

>most intelligent way to solve it:
>push the buttons sequentially until you push the right one

this is probably the wrong way it works but if you line them up vertically (all rectangles with two arrows in the same line, which also lines up all the ones with three arrows pointing in one direction and all the ones with two arrows pointing in both directions) you get this pattern.

the dot denotes that it's the same two arrows moving in the same fashion across all three columns, the slash and the loop denote that it's the same arrows moving in a similar fashion but when they reach the middle row the flip (signified by the loop)

anyway my answer is >

forgot pic

are you memeing

">>" is my answer after carefully examining it for 20 seconds.

all of the choices are fine. there an infinite number of meanings those character could represent. You either guess what the creator was thinking or you don't. Prove me wrong.