How's your estrogen level, subway fags?

how's your estrogen level, subway fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=phytoestrogen diet male
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_cuisine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soy protein isolate patties. Been that way for 25+ years.

why is subway denying it?

only like veggie subs from there.

>cucumber
>g. pepper
>onion
>spinach
>b. peppers
>jalapeno
>sweet onion sauce
>vinegar

god tier.

Hurts business to admit you've sold literal poisonous garbage for a quarter century, that's why

i agree
subway meat is dumpster in india tier

Same with taco bell. bean burrito with black beans, sour cream, onion and tomato.

>move to toronto
>eat subway once a week for two months
>start transitioning a year later

THANKS JARED

>soy protein
>literal poisonous garbage
OK there kiddo

Fermented soy is okay, raw soy is highly estrogenic and toxic to males. Skinny-fat males are evidence of this.

Subway has always, and will always be trash food for trash people.

So you started eating subway and think you're a little girl now? Have you always wanted to play doctor with little boys like Jared?

higher than yours tofufag

This estrogen shit is actually fucking real. I'm convinced.

>used to eat at McDonald's almost everyday for lunch
>break from college for Christmas
>don't eat any McDonald's for a month
>stopped having sexual fantasies of me getting molested while wearing a skirt

Im telling you bros. Cut out fast food!

FATALITY

Because the testing methodology is retarded.

Subway is correct that they use 100% chicken, the problem is once you freeze, thaw, and cook it, THEN slather it with a soy based sauce, of course it's gonna fucking test mainly for soy DNA.

Anyone who has worked with DNA in a lab setting knows boiling, baking, freezing, thawing, etc, all can cause the DNA to rip apart and be useless for testing. That's exactly what has happened here.

>stopped having sexual fantasies of me getting molested while wearing a skirt

So what's the other 50%?

Soy from the sauce they coat it in.

see

How retarded are you? You think they just get a sandwich and test the meat with the soy sauce on there? I'm sure they tested a tiny slice of the internal part of the chicken.

The other 50% is soy. They grind up the chicken and dilute it with soy until you get the final end product. The same study showed that every other major chain had like 90% chicken.

soy. youll notice most things are pumped full of soy as filler now.

Also,the bread is 10% sugar. No joke. They went to court over it because of them now being prone to a sugar tax over it.

soy is the main reason nu-males exist

You say that, but I've seen professionals do stupid shit before. Don't assume people will just do things right.

Soy confirmed for triggering pedophilic tendencies

I got food poisoning from S(ubway once so I never eat in there anymore

How is this news being treated like its new?

Subway has been using filler in all their meats since always. Why do you think their prices are so goddamn low?

Srsly, half their slices meat is mostly turkey based.
Their chicken texture looks worse than McNuggets.

I'm going to assume you're trolling and not actually retarded

I came to the same conclusion with Dominos. For now fast food restaurant don't quite cheat with vegetables, but most meats are fishy.

Biochemist here, yeah I'd really like to see their methodology before buying this.

Have you seen their chicken? its filler.

Well to be fair, the dumpsters in india are probably cleaner than most of the streets.

*eats a subway footloose, the most deviant of subway items, throating on the whopping scale of it leaving me impregnated by the doughy condiment soaked mess resembling a sandwich with fauna and flora now nature is a raping slave where'd out on the millionth degree of millions of cars polluting the world so that I can come with subway

What I'm trying to say is I wish any purported estrogen boosting effects from subway would be true and stronger still.

Now I gotta cut loose, footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes

They may be pre diced, frozen in bags and covered in preservatives but its still a vegetable. Cant be faked to the best of my knowledge.

That being said i will eat wendys chicken sandwiches and burgerking burgers.

Paying $5 for $2 of veggies and bread. Seriously, why not just bring all that for lunch and assemble it yourself?

Biomedical Engineer here. It appears there was a study published in 2014 that provided a methodology of quantifying chicken and pork quantities using qPCR, (traditionally used to quantify DNA and RNA expression in cellular biology applications),

I agree though, I would like to see actual figures with the protocols they followed. I was unable to find a publication or study.

There is a likelihood of bias in the study, considering it is a Canadian group and Tim Hortons is deemed to have proper chicken products, so I'm wary to trust the study until I see who funded their research.

On a personal note, Subway's chicken does have a peculiar texture, so who knows.

If you people think it's okay to sell something as chicken, even though it's not, you are beyond saving.

>100% chicken
>cook chicken
>add soy
>no longer 100% chicken
OMG HOW IS IT OKAY IF IT"S NOT CHICKEN GUYS!?

if it tastes the same why would it matter? it's like getting mad that the painting you bought is only an identical replica. oh no it's somehow less visually appealing now!

If you think fast food as cheap as subway is really going to be quality ingredients, you are beyond saving.

If you buy a replica while thinking it's original, especially if it is marketed as original, you will be mad when you'll learn it actually is a replica.
Wouldn't you ?

so false advertising is ok ?

>We tested our chicken products recently for nutritional and quality attributes and found it met our food quality standards. We will look into this again with our supplier to ensure that the chicken is meeting the high standard we set for all of our menu items and ingredients

Until Subway does that or otherwise actually has time to look into, I'm going to assume the supplier cheaped out on them or that the study's methodology is flawed.

I eat subway maybe 3-4 times a year, its what i get when im on the southern jobsite and didnt bring a lunch.

Also, i usually dont have all those vegetables on hand and i havent managed to replicate the sweet onion sauce. Otherwise i'd consider going vegetarian.

Yeah, it could be either one. Subway's supplier is lying to them about the quality of the supplied product, or the testing methodology is fucky, or even a bit of both.

It could also be a case of Subway KNOWS their supplier isn't supplying the proper quality meat, but they turn a blind eye in favour of profits.

In any case, more needs to researched before any conclusion can be met.

>We tested our chicken products recently for nutritional and quality attributes and found it met our food quality standards. We will look into this again with our supplier to ensure that the chicken is meeting the high standard we set for all of our menu items and ingredients

But user, you realize this sentence means absolutely nothing and commits subway to absolutely nothing, right ? It's bla bla.

no that is not the inherent value of the art piece. for all intents and purposes, it was made with a star trek replicator and is indestinguishable from the original work. just like without this lab research, no one would have known it wasn't chicken.

if it looks like chicken, if it tastes like chicken, again, why should it matter.

>why should it matter
oh, simply because the cost is based on actual chicken. Simple as that.
don't you realize you're deceived ?

I'm just pointing out that it may genuinely not be Subway's fault. One study is not conclusive.

Nobody goes to subway expecting "real" ingredients. That's like going to a fake Rolex store and expecting a real one for a 100th of the price.

Do you think burger king nuggets are real chicken too? Or any other fast food chain?

then, for your money, what exactly are you not receiving?

does the nutritional information not match that of chicken?

does it not taste like chicken?

the company might be gaining from this, but who gives a shit. what are you losing?

i'll reformulate :
you pay more than you should.

Subway is cheap as fuck mate.

oh, well. I'll ask again :
so false advertising is ok ?

and ?

It's cheap food, you're not paying more than you should.
Also, subway never said their chicken is 100% chicken. They said it's made with 100% white meat chicken. As long as 100% white meat chicken was used as an ingredient, they haven't lied. Also, why aren't you on Wendy's McDonald's asses too? Neither of their chicken tested 100% either.

>testing cooked chicken for dna

they found a way to give you the exact same thing while costing themselves less. why should they pass the savings on to you?

s-s-so what happens if you're a female and eat soy products?

srs question

This explains a lot since Subway is the most popular fast food in canada (Tims doesnt count)

(((they))) cucked us good

Even if you're male, you have to be eating insane amounts of soy for the phytoestrogens to have any real effect. Like unrealistic amounts, any diet close to normal isn't going to affect you.

The owners of subway are not jewish.

>Even if you're male, you have to be eating insane amounts of soy for the phytoestrogens to have any real effect. Like unrealistic amounts, any diet close to normal isn't going to affect you.
This isn't true.

>why is subway denying it?

Because it's bad PR. They announced that they're certain the tests are wrong, because they perform a number of regular tests (including last weeks) that don't include whether or not it's actually chicken, and it passed those tests (for flavor, bacteria, etc.). It's a completely absurd conclusion - they don't process the meat themselves, and they don't test it for chicken content, so they have no idea what they're selling.

Some DNA degradation is to be expected, as is dilution from other ingredients, as evidenced by other restaurants coming in at 85%-90% chicken. But 43%-53% is way off. They tested bare patties, which would have some seasoning, but they're certainly not 50% sauce.

see see I'm not particularly on subway's ass. I just don't like being lied to, and paying for something that's not what they say it is. I don't get why you should defend subway. I get that you don't care, but they are still in the wrong, and are deceiving customers.

Prove it.

> Some DNA degradation is to be expected, as is dilution from other ingredients, as evidenced by other restaurants coming in at 85%-90% chicken. But 43%-53% is way off. They tested bare patties, which would have some seasoning, but they're certainly not 50% sauce.

> But 43%-53% is way off.
> they're certainly not 50% sauce.

Ok. Now prove it.

it's false advertising in the most insignificant of ways.

>Subway is correct that they use 100% chicken, the problem is once you freeze, thaw, and cook it, THEN slather it with a soy based sauce, of course it's gonna fucking test mainly for soy DNA.
>Anyone who has worked with DNA in a lab setting knows boiling, baking, freezing, thawing, etc, all can cause the DNA to rip apart and be useless for testing. That's exactly what has happened here.
Freezing and thawing isn't going to degrade DNA significantly. Labs frequently keep DNA at -20 C, and the buffer isn't going to make that big of a deal.

I've routinely extracted and sequenced DNA from 40-100-year-old specimens that were not properly stored or processed for such purposes.

Cooking is going to of course denature DNA, but not completely of course. And it is absurd to think that the thin layer of soy-based sauce on the outside is going to be more resistant to denaturing than the "chicken meat" in the core of the patty.

If the soy DNA is in much lower proportions than the chicken DNA, you would expect the cooked samples to show this, even with denaturing and degradation.

So what ?

You made the claim, the ball is in your court. Let's see how scientifically literate you really are.

I'll give you a head start: scholar.google.com/scholar?q=phytoestrogen diet male

>being retarded

>For a typical consumer, alarm over soy products is likely unnecessary but so is the belief that a soy-rich diet will alleviate all ills.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

So it's some mysterious chicken hybrid that only subway uses?

t. molecular biology fag

the whole point of false advertising regulation is to protect consumers.

the only thing being hurt here is your feelings apparently, because you were lied to. by a giant faceless company.

It's mostly soy.
It's not rocket science, man.

Well, yes. I'm just saying the headline is a bit misleading imo.

They usually are. In what way, though?

>Well, yes. I'm just saying the headline is a bit misleading imo.
it isn't really though. It states the results.

I used to get the chicken breast all he time but I just get the veggie patty now, no cheese, chipotle and mustard, spinach, onions, green pepper, tomato, salt n pepper

>Ok. Now prove it.
That's what the university study did. They even got more samples and retested them because they were such outliers. DNA testing is a costly endeavor, and I'm not paying thousands of dollars on an internet argument with a retard.

As to your 50% sauce theory, I mean just look at what they tested (pic related). I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars on DNA testing to win an internet argument about your retarded theory. Subway's spokesperson admitted they add soy filler to their Canadian chicken patties (they don't do that in the US, but they do in Canada), they're just arguing over the quantity, which they haven't suggested they've ever tested.

From their Canadian ingredients list: "CHICKEN PATTY: Chicken breast meat, water, seasoning (sea salt, sugar, chicken stock, salt, flavours, canola oil. onion powder, garlic powder, spice, chicken fat, honey), soy protein, sodium phosphates."

VEGIMAX PATTY Water, water chestnuts (water chestnuts, water, citric acid), onions, carrots, cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), whole grain oats, mushrooms, egg whites, wheat gluten, soy flour, corn oil, calcium caseinate (from milk), green peppers, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat), red bell peppers, contains two percent or less of soy protein concentrate, cornstarch, onion powder, salt, black olives, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn, wheat, and soy protein), sugar, soy protein isolate, spices, yeast extract, garlic powder, dried jalapeno peppers, natural flavors, sunflower oil, cottonseed oil, dextrose. Contains soy, wheat, egg, milk.

yeayea, I read it once more. I guess it comes off as more clear when you emphasize the "oven-roasted" part of oven-roasted chicken, defining it as a foodstuff rather than an organism.

>soy flour
>soy sauce
>soy protein concentrate
>soy protein isolate
>Contains soy

BTFO

If ingredients lists are ordered by weight, that can't be a whole lot of soy.

Clearly someone isn't telling the truth, i.e.: the manufacturer or Subway.

I just buy sandwiches from the local Italian deli in my area.

Your point? Go look at ingredients to anything you eat, for people who don't eat meat at least getting some nutrients. Either way idgaf about ingredients, I like the taste I'm not looking for exactly "as heartily" as subway portrays , it's a fast sandwhich. I go to local shops all the time , me pickles, beach hut, jersey mikes, bunch of mom and pop shops, but subway is everywhere and cheap as fuck.
I'm drunk as I'm eating a veggie patty sandy right now, you're wanna-be healthy tears would compliment my sandy so much more

Those Asian Buddhist vegetarian monks from Asia like Taiwan eat a lot of soy and they don't look girly at all.

In fact, soy and wheat is a major part of a Buddhist monk's diet so how come they aren't girly at all?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_cuisine

Gtfo newfag , not even on the same level.

you really think wealthy international corporations would lie?

>10 shekels have been deposited into your account

Soy? That's the issue? Lmfao. I have plenty of natural testosterone naturally and I've eaten subway once this year (yesterday-lunch). Muhhh ingredients tho

People metabolize things differently based on genetics and their gut microbiome. From a population perspective, many Asians metabolize soy phytoestrogens differently vs Westerners.

Did Cosmo eat subway before he went Soylent?

Maybe it's the gateway to transgenderism

I wonder if they eat the same soy we do here?

short
sparse facial hair
tiny unused dicks