Gordon Ramsay Answers Cooking Questions From Twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5PCbtiCpk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0HncHOQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw this on reddit too xD

Is Gordon Ramsey retarded? the US doesn't have a prime minister.

>Gordon Ramsey retarded? the US doesn't have a prime minister.
Imagine being this stupid. Like, seriously, just imagine it. Imagine waking up with an IQ of about 95 every day and going about your life. Imagine how different the world would seem. How empty your mind would feel. All those thoughts you constantly have buzzing about? Gone. Replaced by curiosity over the most mundane of every day happenings that happen. You truly live in the moment.

It sounds great in some ways desu. I envy you.

How could we have a prime minister if we don't have a parliament? Ur just as retarded as Gordon Ramsey.

if anything here is retarded it's the notion that British food is bad

You missed the point you pendantic fuck. This is why nobody likes you .

there's a reason you can only buy it in places where you get shitfaced first

It was legitmently bad, a few decades ago American and British cooking was garbage. My American grandparents cooked everything to death and served steaks well done, my English Grandmother was to be fair a GOAT Baker but outside of that her food was also overcooked to shit.

Things changed big time in the 90s, coincidentally when chefs like Ramsey rised up. And Americans stopped putting A1 Steak sauce on their beef.

Americans don't get to see England that often, so we still think you guys eat fucking canned beans for breakfast like a bunch of hobos.

Britfag here, we eat can of bean because its easier to eat since most of us have no teeth left by the age of 25

>we eat can of bean
>Britfag here

nope

Do English people really eat this?

Do Americans really eat this?

Some do, some don't.

I enjoy traveling and meet a lot of people that travel because of that. Every Englishman I ask about their food says its not all bad, but a lot of it is. Everyone I've talked to thats visited said the food was easily the worst part of the trip.

If what you say is true I dread to think of what it was like before

No one eats that

>that avatar with the second question
fucking perfect.

More Michelin stars in London than in any American city.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0HncHOQe0

>British food is so bad

I know, I hate curry too.

I'd rather have that as a fish finger sandwich with chips on the side

once you're to that point you may as well season and cook the fillet whole and just have a fish sandwhich

congratulations you are no longer 12

I mean i'm not no fun allowed I appreciate it was garbo he ate as a kid he's honest about that but jesus fuck I just can't get how a chip butty is in any way good, it's thick starch inside thick starch, no amount of crisp on those fries will make it anything but mush in your mouth

Most pedants are typically on the spectrum, mate.

kek that's my typo. thanks for meme'ing me my friend

>curiosity
Wrong!
acceptance is the word you are looking for

Wonderbra Woman tingles my interest

>Ramsey can't say santoku

It's even worse that in all his videos he is trying to rock chop with his santoku as if it was a German knife with a huge belly. I guess he was taught that that was the proper way of doing it as a youngster and he never learned otherwise since then.

>anime profile picture on the second question
Is this a widely accepted thing now on social media?

I must be out of the loop.

having a green haired fursona as your avatar is pretty acceptable, according to my facebook feed

dude drumpf lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E

Sometimes if you're drunk in someones house and there isn't much to eat, yes. It's actually really fucking nice as long as you butter the bread and have enough red or brown sauce on, obviously.

Imagine being this smug. Just fuck off

t. double digit iq

Well that was unexpected
I want to think she is a qt, but
>eating a block of cheese

I like videos like this that just rapid fire little tips at you. I don't know anything.

>caring about the opinions of le beef wellington meme man

Maybe he was talking about Justin "The Turd" Trudeau.

Why are you so

OBSESSED
B_______I
S_______L
E_______D
S_______O
S_______F
E_______A
D_______G

I was gonna be disappointed if there wasn't at least one Ashens video in this thread.

Not sure what an eildofag is but okay bud.

Marcin, cleaning British toilets doesn't make you British

OBSESSED
B E
S S
E S
S E
S S
E B
D O