Pancakes. That is all

Pancakes. That is all

those be crepes

Those aren't pancakes. This is why no one likes you .

>tesco
Oh so you're a britbong, explains why you don't know what a crepe is.

Fuck off you amerifat just because it isn't as high as the death toll in Auschwitz doesn't make it a crepe

>not cheese pancakes
Pleb

Let's discuss what to put on pancakes. I'll start, apples, sugar and cinnamon.

Doesn't need to be sweet

Dulce de leche, blackberry jam, banana slices

Fucking Americans

>mfw Britbongs think crepes are pancakes

>canned rice pudding
you are scum

I just made the shittiest doughiest pancakes ever, but they're still alright now that I've slathered them in Nutella.

>mfw Amerifats think a massive stack of pancakes slathered in syrup is a suitable breakfast food

Lemon juice, sugar

It's more of a late night drunk snack for me. Easy to either make pancakes and bacon or just drive to ihop when drunk.

>yfw you don't know that Americans eat a variety of pancakes, not just fluffy buttermilk pancakes.
>trying to defend calling crepes "pancakes"

Anecdotal, but I don't know anyone who considers pancakes to be anything but a dessert to be enjoyed only rarely. Same with waffles, or french toast, and any other similar, sugary breakfast item.

Nah, they're pretty versatile

Do Americans ever do pancakes in oven using baking tray like in pic related?

Is that not a flat Yorkshire pudding?... Or a toad in the hole... Without the toad

That looks pretty burnt for an oven pancake.
But yes, we do make oven pancakes. But we colloquially call them "Dutch Baby". Pic related.

This. That looks more like "nothing in the hole" or "no hole".

>crepes

It's better when it's well browned from the top.
It's "Pannukakku" or Finnish pancake though i'd wager Swedes do those too.

Uhmm those are Blinis

Matcha pancakes.
From a trip around new years, today I just had crepes.

A crepe with a bit of blueberry jelly and powdered sugar is an awesome snack.

People who are calling pancakes crêpes have never had either. The traditional pancake eating across Europe is thin with a golden brown surface and slight crunch.

Crêpes are soft and have a pale brown colour. They're not crunchy and are soft and very moist.

Congrats. You now know what pancakes and crêpes are.

Also,American pancakes are just circular madeira cakes.

why would you stack pancakes instead of just making one that's tall enough?

>Crêpes are soft and have a pale brown colour. They're not crunchy and are soft and very moist.
Just like what's pictured in OPs pic. Those do not appear to be crunchy or golden brown, just burnt in some places.
Also, you don't know nearly enough about American pancakes.
And, if you google pancakes from nearly any country, you get images of numerous varieties. There's very few countries that have a single variety of pancakes.

I would unironically eat that.

COMPLETELY FORGOT IT WAS PANCAKE DAY... FUCK!!!

Look at the inside of those pancakes

Pancake day is the best day.

How would one ironically eat something?

Frenchfag here. OP's picture is literally what we call a fucking crêpe.

Maybe it's because there's a UK-US dialectal conflict that I'm unaware of. But to us, pancakes refer to those fluffy things filled with butter and syrup Americans eat for breakfast.

I tried one of those once. Although it looks cool, it tastes meh and shit's dryer than Satan's pubes.
Not worth trying.

Crepes aren't French though they are Brezhoneg

>Crepes aren't French though they are Brezhoneg
And pizzas aren't Italian but Neapolitans

Honestly, I didn't expect people to be interested enough to know which particular region of France I came from, which is why I just said I was from France.
Besides, Breton or not, everyone in the country agrees on what are the basic differences between a crêpe and a pancake.

Pizze is different because the pizze we know were invented in modern times. Crepes are a very ancient food invented by Bretoned before the cowardly and weak French stole them and took credit. Disgusting, but not unexpected. Some day we will finally overthrow the tyrants and be a free and independent people again. Our national anthem will be "orinoco flow" by the great Celtic songwriter Enya.

>False-flagging this hard.

I don't know who are you even trying to fool, mate.