Why is discussing the scientific basis for the intellectual gap between the races so taboo?

Why is discussing the scientific basis for the intellectual gap between the races so taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
youtu.be/MbGNcoB2Y4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because biologists were overwhelmingly racist crackpots early in the development of the discipline, and people used the scientific authority at that time to justify their racism.

This is plainly untrue, there are actually lots of papers regularly posted on the subject. What rock do you live under?

There is also a general problem that while intelligence is relatively well described by genetics, race does not have a useful genetic description. So just spitballin' with no relative metric to measure race and intelligence leaves the legitimacy lacking.

> starts off by comparing humans to dogs
> why so taboo?

By the way, I am pretty sure this thread is copy pasta bait from a few day ago.

What is the scientific basis, other than different average scores on IQ tests among populations?

I'm pretty sure there isn't one, but feel free to correct the record, /pol/.

Hybrid vigor and increased gene flow in Europeans and Asians while blacks sat around in Africa inbreeding

Because IQ is pseudoscience.

This

>IQ is pseudoscience

>One race colonized half the world

>The other hasn't invented the wheel

Look Veeky Forums. This is what bait looks like.

Only loudmouth brainlets are interested in this subject.

We do discuss the intellectual gap when primitive violent apes aren't around. Otherwise the primitive apes act as they are expected when they are told about their small IQs.

Leftist controled media and acedamia

Touch my banana! Ooh ooh ooh eee eee eee aah aah aah!!

In what way is that post a bait?
Isn't it a legitimate argument?

>implying writing anything will green text isn't immediate invalidation

>warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
cuz your all fake gay dragon dildo ass fucking mind conrolled mattress coil array faggots

FAGGOTS

HOT ALIEN SEX IN UR VACCINE ALL DAY
feeling awkard? HOT ALIEN SEX IN UR VACCINE
cant think? HOT ALIEN SEX IN UR BLOOD
manboobs? HOT ALIEN SEX IN UR ARM

FAGGOTS

>There are only two races

Jesus, I even *slightly* agree, at least with the PREMISE of this thread, but for fuck's sake, not doing yourself any favors here

Good shit post

so because they were right means science in this area is deservedly censored? as a scientist, this offends you yes?

The two races are winners and losers. Which race do you belong to?

this is scientifically supported, those races that were geographically isolated suffered. ie Saharan Desert for the Negroid and large ocean for Australoid/Pigmy. Caucasoid and Mongoloid races shared genes, resources, and knowledge and were given a genetic and societal boost.

>so because they were right

They weren't right, that's the point. They were operating under an ideological fantasy.

Just because large groups of people are different doesn't mean one is better than the other.

so you are really making the case for egalitarianism? We both know there is literally no such thing and equality is an impossibility. I realize you are doing it to further your political world view, but with the given that all races are simply not the same which is the least evolved? there is a near consensus as to which are the most lacking as measured from cultural, artistic, and technological achievements.

No, I'm making the case that scientific racism makes no sense and that it's based on a fallacy.

>scientific racism
no no, just stop with that for one thread. The races aren't identical, they are not equal, this isn't a thread where the required assumption is as such. You either have an opinion or you don't. Equality isn't a valid opinion in this thread.

You lack reading comprehension.

the greatest mathematical achievement that blacks have is literally scratching numbers in a bone....

thats it

this is your perfect opportunity to prove to him that all races are indeed equal. why not jump at the chance?

>prove to him

Stop samefagging.

because intelligence is mostly based on socio-economic factors, as they affect kids at an early stage of development.

also "race" isn't a thing. i can smell your /pol/ spooks from a while away, but don't try to justify them with science

because it implies many things which are blatantly untrue, ignores many parameters and makes retarded assumptions

i love how pasty loser neckbeards are trying to make themselves feel superior by claiming that they somehow have anything to do with other white people's achievements. or alternatively blame the kikes

this guy wasn't isn't me. The questions still stands, answer me, why not jump at this fantastic opportunity to explain throughly how we are all human beans and color is only skin deep.

>claiming that they somehow have anything to do with other white people's achievements
we get blamed for slavery and the non-existent "genocide" of american indians everyday, so why not get the plus side also? Our race single handedly pulled all the others into the modern world. yes, You're welcome.

Why are people so hung up over the differences in intelligence among people, on the scale of possible intelligence even our best are relatively retarded.

Because these discussions regularly get hijacked by the racist fucks (who, btw., normally can be found on the lefthandside of the intelligence distribution curve) that want to imply with it that one race needs to be exterminated.

Because they want scientific justifications for their racism.

It's not hard. They want to be able to say: "I hate niggers, not because I'm a fucking sociopath, but because Charles Murray wrote a book in the 1970s".

>why do people ask questions about things
>Veeky Forums
lol
>racists exist therefore that is forbidden science
>only a racist would be curious about biological origins

>implying racism isn't a naturally occurring defensive response present within all cultures and races

Yeah people are all good with niggers raping, stealing, murdering, spreading ghetto culture, accusing cops of racism when getting caught selling weed.
It's just those ebil sociopath poltards that cant handle black skin color.

All peoples rape, steal and murder. It's not unique to anyone.

>Yeah people are all good with niggers raping, stealing, murdering
>illegal
>all good
kys

so is rape though, just a guy who wants to reproduce.

The thing about racists is they for whatever reason feel free to put me into a group with them. I mean, why do racists think we, the smart people, want to be associated with them? Let's face it, most racists have an IQ that is close to that of an average black person. What is putting the average "white" IQ above the average black one are us, the mostly liberal scientists. So why exactly do they feel entitled to abuse me, a liberal scientist, to buff up their "average IQ" bullshit? Especially after shitting on everything scientists have to say?

>all people do X
>therefore the frequency of X is not important
SJWtards cherish and try to justify those acts when they are committed by minorities. Go ask them

>SJWtards cherish and try to justify those acts when they are committed by minorities. Go ask them

so what? Your point is your racist because your rebelling against your mommy who is a sjw that made you go to your room when you said nigger at the dinner table?

The point is that the frequency of X doesn't mean it justifies murdering or treating them all like second or third-class citizens.

But I get that it's hard to see the world with any nuance when you have double-digit IQ.

>most racists have an IQ that is close to that of an average black person
so you're not racist but you are saying racist are comparable to the clear subhumans? lol. At least you acknowledge the obvious differences in racial potentials on the bell curve.

>racism equates to rape
I agree to the animalistic nature of both. Which is why societies created marriage and national borders. Now that we are venturing into a globalist society without borders and where marriage is an act of enslavement, these are going to be pertinent questions that the leftists must find solutions to.

I don't wanna hear you projecting your family issues. Try to get original in your next post.

>doesn't mean it justifies murdering or treating them all like second or third-class citizens.
When did I say that ?
>hard to see the world with any nuance when you have double-digit IQ.
You do realize you belong to the double digit brainlet zone and not the white people right ?

>When did I say that ?

It's kind of implicit in your obvious racist attitude.

People who are racist usually don't treat the target of their racism very well.

not him, but why are you dodging the point? there are clearly defined biological differences to the different species within genus homo sapien. You are merely proving the point by OP with the implication that you are anti-science.

Trump started caging them left and rifgght just like all the other chimping animals. I'm glad someone is taking out the trash now.

>in your obvious
Please don't try to deduce stuff from your biased narrow mind by trying to support it with attaching the word "obvious". Treat your deeply ingrained racism first before attempting to judge others.

>there are clearly defined biological differences to the different species within genus homo sapien
>you are anti-science because you acknowledge these differences
You just conflicted with yourself.

why are you dodging the point? filter out all the race-traiting leftist scientist from the iq statistics, and then go on and compare the average iqs. I, as a liberal scientist do not feel like i belong to your defintion of "white". I feel much more connected to a black person, than to a white racist.

>Please don't try to deduce stuff from your biased narrow mind by trying to support it with attaching the word "obvious". Treat your deeply ingrained racism first before attempting to judge others.

What the fuck is this then?

that's not a contradiction. you are anti-science by denying these known biological differences. Why are you dodging the discussion and instead doing nothing but name calling? seems kind of childish desu.

Didn't know SJWtards considered raping, murdering and stealing a science now. No wonder why pol is "anti-science" by SJW terms.

>>doesn't mean it justifies murdering or treating them all like second or third-class citizens.
>When did I say that ?
So what are you even saying then faggot? The obvious fact that there are slight differences between an average of each race? How the fuck is that worthy of thought?

It points out the autism in your hilarious claim that people don't hate rapists and murderers for their actions but because of their skin color. I can't see anything close to "lets kill all niggers" in that statement.

Are you having a breakdown ?

Dont know what you're talking about. Veeky Forums is not /sjw/, nobody denies the well established biological factors between races on this board.

The most hilarious thing was when you equated not being racist to being ok with rape, theft, and murder and then mumbled something about "muh SJWs" when confronted about your idiotic comment

lmao are you trying to force what people should consider worthy of thought and what's now based on your backwards diseased ideology? Thanks to the cops, they deal with this shit all day and they can tell better who's more of a potential criminal and who's not.

You gotta work on your reading comprehension skills so you don't embarrass yourself further by uncontrollably inserting your biased views rather than what your opponent actually said.

why are you making it personal/political? We are having a scientific discussion here about the observed physical/biological differences between the different species within genus homo sapien. Your personal identifying species has no relation to the discussion, and as a black (Negroid) this doesn't change the discussions scientific merit in any way. IQ bell curves clearly show a heavily favored Caucasoid/Mongoloid a preference, what is your reasoning if not biological for this? Also, explain how a political opinion would hinder IQ as you have suggested.
so you haven't read this thread then? there's lots of white supremacy denial occurring.

"Usually" isn't a good enough reason to reject the nuance here. We are past genociding people on the basis of race. Now, the issue figuring out whether or not minorities are being discriminated against in school and work. By honestly trying to figure out how intelligence varies across different races, we could actually determine a membership ratio that can prove or disprove if a school or an employer is discriminating against anyone (up to an error bound). Because intelligence is not equal across family trees and races (you can tell this is true with Ashkenazi Jews because they received 27% of United States Nobel Prizes, 25% of Fields Metals, and 25% of Turing Awards, despite being only 2% of the U.S. population, and a very small minority in the world population), the ratio is not the same as the population ratio. If we did use the population ratio to create race quotas in academia, then the jews would face massive discrimination in universities, as going from a quarter of america's cutting edge research, to 2% is a devastating loss.

Well, finally got a meaningful statement out of you. So you think cops should stop or question blacks more often?

Tell me, would you appreciate being constantly harrassed just because of the actions of dumbasses who might not even be the same ethnicity as you?

How about the law focuses on catching the criminals, not the people that look like them?

Accusing white people of X based on your racist prejudicial views is racist in itself. The inability to see it through due to your unwarranted self-rightousness is the mark of a SJWtard. Veeky Forumss opinions about you pretty much checks out.

>Implying that race plays a bigger role than education and culture

you mean asian supremacy denial, right?

Haha I only said what you said. Maybe if you weren't so retarded you wouldn't have to backtrack on every other statement you make.

Black people buying into the ghetto culture who listen to music with "shootin da whitey" or "knockin sum bitch up" followed by ape-like uncivilized attitude and affiliation with gangs raises enough red flags for a huge population of blacks in america to be tagged as potential criminals.

If you wanna fix things, fix the culture that promotes crime, not the people who risk their lives fighting it.

im pointing out the hypocrisy of racists to include liberal scientist, whom they normally hate as much as they hate black people, into these meaningless statistics, because they themselves would not have enough brainpower to have a significantly higher average IQ, than blacks.

I'm an engineer, not an anthropologist or psychologist, so i dont feel qualified to comment on these subjects.

>liberal
>scientist
are you using oxymorons to be satirical?

This would be relevant if cops could actually tell who's gang affiliated, who's carrying, etc., but they can't, so it's not. Thinking you can tell that just by skin color is literal subhuman thinking. I'm surprised someone so intellectually stunted even bothers to come to Veeky Forums

I think you tagged the wrong person in your reply.
I'd agree if we were only considering the 1/4 of all Mongoloids who live above "Extreme Poverty". The tests account for nearly 100% of Caucasoids given the obvious spread of ability - and only test the 1/4 of mongoloids that aren't living in a ditch. When that comparison is made (if ever), at some point in the future when the mongoloid race has pulled their brethern out of the literal gutter, then I will at that time make a proper equal comparison.

Mongoloid (Tested)................................................Caucasoid (Tested)
Mongoloid (Not Tested cuz currently in a gutter).......Caucasoid (Tested)

>Wooohooo Mongoloid Superior!

>literally not understanding what race is/means
y-you realize you can't identify as Negroid right? Your stats go with the Caucasoid regardless of your SJW political leanings and hatred of every one of your ancestors that made you happen as a person.

news flash: most scientists are liberal

tends to happen when the alternative is living our lives based on the delusions of halfway evolved monkeys

> cops dont see gang tattoos
> cops can't identify guns under shirts
> cops don't know local criminals
It's so entertaining to see you desperately try to re-define everything so you can label them as racist since thats all you can do. Please go live in a ghetto(misunderstoof black folks) to be raped and murdered so the world can get rid of one more retard.

tell that to Shawn King

most of the people in my profession are right wing. granted, most in the univ were liberal, but that's mostly from the professors requiring it and limiting speech to those with leftist opinions.

His stats and IQ test results would still go with the caucasoids regardless of how loudly he claims his mother was a whore for a nonexistant black man at some point prior to his birth.

>most scientists are liberal
Then why is there not a single sceintist attending to BLM rallies ? Why don't they promote race-mixing? Why don't they constantly accuse white people of racism like you SJWtards do? Why don't they do anything at all that you neo-libtards do to destroy the civilization.

I think you meant to say most scientists are centrists and they don't get involved in politics. Because liberal-scientist is an oxymoron.

>One race colonized half the world
>The other hasn't invented the wheel

I definetely can identify myself as not white, or your crude and racist definition of white.

This doenst take away from the fact racists are abusing me and my fellow liberal scientists for their racists propaganda, and im not okay with that. If you want to tell the world how much better you are than black people, than compare your personal IQ with them, don't include me into your racist mudfights just because your personal IQ is too low to proof your point.

Glad to hear most truck drivers are righties.

>liberal=sjw
Why do all republicans live in trailer parks!!!????!!!1//1

because I'm black and smarter than 99% of all humans, including people in YOUR race

wow. SJWtards really think they can talk to dolphins ?

Whats the difference?

So, you're saying cops should only confront known criminals and those visibly strapped? Glad we agree, at least until backtrack and damage control episode 9000

I sold dope in the ghetto. You sound like a pussy.

Why the fuck can't we come to a compromise?
We can end discrimination by using scientific racism.

>“Or you can think of it another way: 80 percent of all the European significant figures can be enclosed in an area that does not include Russia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, the Balkans, Poland, Hungary, East and West Prussia, Ireland, Wales, most of Scotland, the lower quarter of Italy, and about a third of France.”

White supremacist status:
[ ] not told
[x] told as fuck

Basically, you could have a case for central Europe and England being superior. Balkannigs, slavs, iberians, and celts? GTFO LOL.

You know you can be a total racist and still be down with 99% of actual liberal legislative policies, right?

I'm okay with this. Gas all the sub-110 IQ untermensch.

90% of niggers die, 100% of the alt right dies.

Then I haven't seen a single liberal person in my life who was capable of intelligent discussion, empathy or just someone who's not twisting the opponents words to throw labels around. Where can I find these mythical liberal people ?

still a lot of white people will be left though. you wouldn't want that.

It's this magical place called a "university"

I didn't say where to find educated people, I said where to find liberals.

> SJWtards really think they can talk to dolphins ?
Wow. You really have no clue who Douglas Adams was?
youtu.be/MbGNcoB2Y4I
Enjoy.

By the way, yes. Dolphins talk to each other through a complex pattern of clicks and whistles. However, the existence of dolphin language is generally not believed by the layman, since the majority of it has to do with fish.

It's ok user we know you've never been, you don't have to pretend.