How much meat on a sandwich is too much?

How much meat on a sandwich is too much?

Is this too much?

Yes, even half that is too much

That amount of salami alone is enough to assure your mouth will be coated in grease by the second bite. So doubling up on the ham was kind of pointless. Half as much salami and half as much ham and I'd stand a chance of finishing that sandwich without having to drink a quart of water within the following hour.

fuck these faggots never enough

Any more than this

Thats enough meat to make your body convert it to sugar also needs more meat

Jesus fuck

The thing that trigger me about this image is the bread actually, looks like complete garbo

Personally, yes. That is more meat than I would prefer on a sandwich like that. I like a meaty sandwich, but that seems excessive. You wouldn't even taste the other ingredients.

If you serve up an entire roast pig with two slices of white bread, it might be too much meat. Maybe.

It's never too much but depending on what you are trying to gain

Depends on the meat. You can never have too much roast beef or turkey breast on a sandwich. However, you can have too much corned beef on a sandwich.

i though those onions(?) were maggots jesus christ

This.
OP meat looks like 5$ three pack of wet sliced disgusting ham.

any meat is too much and it takes a special kind of retard to think otherwise

enjoy cancer and cholesterol and heart disease and blood clots you dumb corpse eater

Don't get triggered by a fish about to be kill

That's some shitty-ass bread, user.

Hey how do you know if someone a vegetarian?

Don't worry, they'll tell you!

Gotta live sometimes, b8 boi.

Hey, you could save an African child with that sandwich. But I'd prefer to give it to my dog because fuck all niggers

For me, the McChicken has the right amount of meat.

You might have an egg allergy, try consulting your doctor and cutting eggs out of your diet.

Any meat is unhealthy since it has been objectively proven to be only bad for you.

Easily 10 dollars worth of salami wasted

Wrong.

Compared to plant protein, consumption of animal protein can increase risk of bone fracture because of the additional sulfurous amino acids. For the same reason, general risk of cancer may also be increased. However, excess protein intake in general can be harmful because higher protein intake is associated with hyperfiltration, causing damage to the kidneys. If you eat a sufficient amount of protein (adjusted for your body weight and metabolic needs, e.g. weightlifting), no more and no less, you shouldn't suffer significant negative health effects. Animal protein is a quick way to get a complete amino acid profile and a meal's worth of protein. Tofu is a viable alternative, but I would not recommend tofu in a man's diet because of the phytoestrogen compounds that may be present. Beans, legumes, and leafy greens can supplement daily protein intake. Leaner meats should be chosen more often. Red meat tends to be fattier, but it may have a slightly different vitamin profile than white meat. It's recommended to consume red meat only 1-3 times per week, but I think regular consumption of red meat would be fine assuming no other intake of sources of saturated fats.

That amount is obscene.
When I go Subway I get a double meat BMT and that's almost overkill.

Sucking cocks and taking big poz loads in your ass every day is bad for you too but here you are

This is empirical proof that FP is not always BP.

... only if you don't finish it.

Checked

I mean, he's right.

seems salty as fuck

damn, nice quints

nah. FPBP in this situation.
the bottom layer before the first layer of cheese is sufficient for a filling and hearty sandwich.

I smoke Camels and dip Copenhagen

I don't give a fuck about cancer faggot

>they dont realize that morality is subjective

But the law isn't. Give me back that wallet or I'm pulling out my CCW you fucknugget.

Meat should never be more than 45% of the Total Sandwich Weight.

>ctrl + f Americans
Huh. Genuinely surprised.

Quints speak the truth

Witnessed

>order a super deluxe meat sandwich
>take out half the meat and save it for later
>still a meaty sandwich
heh, fools

And you keep posting that it is us who are OBSESSED, you fucking obese shit..

>order a super deluxe meaty sandwich
>also order a sandwich with nothing but lettuce and a spread
>take half the meat off the super meaty sandwich and put it on the other one
>now have two regular meaty sandwiches for the price of one

A proper big boy sandwich--is as follows, bottom to top:
And read it like a sandwich

toasted bread bottom
sauce and/or condiment
meat-cheese interweaving
tomato slice(s)
garnish (salt-pepper-oregano)
iceberg lettuce