ITT: your favorite alcoholic beverage

ITT: your favorite alcoholic beverage

Please be in London

My friend used to only drink that and Mike's Hard Lemonade, now he drinks craft beer and acts like he loves alcohol lel

dennis pls go

I never understood this maymay

It's hard to pick. I love a good scotch and soda, gin and tonic, manhattan, mojito etc, all the classic cocktails.

>tfw fell in love with mojitos after having one at a small rural restaurant in Mexico but haven't had a great one since then
Feels bad man

That stuff is for 14 year old girls. So much fucking sugar it exceeds 200 calories per bottle.
Tasted like candy for children.

Pic related if we're talking beer

Pic related if hard liquor

Best beer i ever had so far and also best alcoholic beverage.

And for wines, I generally enjoy ports. Pic related is pretty decent

I'll play. This is my favorite canned beverage at the moment.

Angry orchard is delicious.

Maybe not a favorite but a good standby

Most cuban restaurants have good ones, provided the bartender's swarthy.

And that's my favorite hard liquor. 101. My man.

Only Vermonters know Heady Topper.

I'm going to be forthright and say that I don't really have a favorite alcohol because I only drink to get drunk, I have drank entire bottles of vermouth when it was the only thing available

And for making them at home the trick is a bit more mint, a bit more rum and a bit less sugar. Don't use simple syrup.

I think this is easily figured out. If you had an unlimited alcohol budget, what liquor would you choose?

I'd probably pick some kind of white rum, both for mixing versatility and because I like it straight as well

It feels wrong to drink it from the bottle.

This
Anyone from Wrocław, Poland?

Bullshit, my friend in the desert of California has a case he's been slowly killing for a few months.

But he got it here.

Pretty sure he bought it from someone who did. He rarely travels

Ok.

implying heady topper is even good by today's standards :^)

My man, cheers.

Omega cider, for an Omega man

Busch Light.

Used to be into good craft brews. Dark bavarians, imperial stouts, some of the less-gay IPAs, but it was costly, so I had to settle on a 30 rack macro that I could agree with. For a long while that was Miller High Life, and things were good. Went back to my high school roots on a lark to Busch Light, and found out that I would have less hangover (more water and a little bit less booze per can), last a bit longer before utter drunkenness sets in, consume a few less calories, and still be able to have a beer in my hands.

Tasty af

Second best imo.

Would mix them together if I had the chance

>Second best imo.
Fireball is the drink of choice for underaged drinkers/girls.

Yep. This is the one.

God damn I need to try this. I can only find Root Beer

Thats not Treehouse Brewery

>not your father's vanilla cream ale
does...
does that mean it's got cum in it

No, that would be the much rarer flavor of Mum's Minge.

This or an ABT 12.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Jah mon

Pretty smooth

Love my German stuff. Especially wheat beers.

literally anything i can get my hands on

Love this stuff. I've never taken it straight though, always as an ingredient. Makes a great addition to lots of other beverages, and is even useful in many recipes, like grilling glazes.

>with certified color

what did they mean by this?

>mfw "real color" is now an American selling point

It is for soulless multinational corporations like Anheiser-Busch

Good or shit taste?

is this what the Japanese drink? haha

>angry orchard
Please be b8

Rolling Rock is the best beer

Nah Ive seen some old guy buy a mickey of this shit almost every day for months until he suddenly stopped coming around. Gonna assume he got a heart attack from all that shit.

It's like
>The fictional character I'm most like is the Joker; violent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
The meme is less the words themselves and more the fact that someone had to say that at least once unironically.

Girl posts a picture of herself or something, and some guy says
>please be in London

winterkoninkske, it's a belgian strong dark ale (13%)
aged 4 years on oak barrels
it's heaven

Certified color. That's color that has finished some kind of course to receive a certificate in color authenticity.

American vintage hard iced tea. Tastes like iced tea, about as strong as beer. Runner up: vodka and mixer. But this is usually dangerous for me to participate in because I end up mixing too strogn and blacking out at some point.

whiskey, but i'll drink anything including nyquil

Probably two hearted ale or augustiner helles

I work in a brewery/beer bar and we had this on nitro recently. I hadn't had it in a few years and I forgot how good it was.

Anyway if I'm just drinking to get drunk I like rebel. I miss the tall bottle.

When I drink this I ascend to a higher plane of existence
Too bad it's so expensive

Despite what my snob friends say, Rogue is still on it.

>Dead guy
>Juniper pale ale
>Shakespeare

muh dik

someone posted this ridiculous job posting from them on here that completely turned me off to them

plus their beer isnt even that good, sierra nevada wipes the floor with them and most other oregon breweries for that matter

I don't have a single favorite, I like bourbon in general, especially bourbon that has a higher proportion of wheat in the mash. Pic related is my favorite recent purchase.

i've not had it as a draft yet, but i love it poured from a bottle that's been sitting out for 20 minutes

>Bourbon
>Colorado

If the drink inside is excellent then I dgaf where it's made or what's printed on the outside of the bottle.

Greetings, fellow bourbonite

this is the least amount of snobbery ive ever seen on this topic here

where the hell am i

Currently drinking a pint of jack, also got a pint of mr shitty Kentucky deluxe for the after party.

I haven't drank in weeks why do I have to hide this shit

Bourbon by definition can be made anywhere in the US.

This or Rakı.

My friend quit drinking and now we have nothing to talk about, because he's sober and slow at coming up with topics.. Or I try talking about something and he just gives a one sentence answer with no way to rebuttle it. he was my best friend. Now he just tells me to get sober too.

>bourbon with elk piss in it

Shifted to scotch recently, really digging Caol Ila as one of my favorites.

>21st birthday
>get way too sloshed
>puke like 4 times
>end up getting deathly sick shortly afterwards
>end up glued to my bed for over a week

I've had to desire to touch alcohol since.

whats wrong with me?

>bartending, just starting out
>Lots of retarded drinks exclusive to the restaurant
>Get very busy and kind of thrown into it one night
>Mojito on the ticket
>No time to look at the cheat sheet, just muddle mint with lime and simple syrup
>Add gin and shaje ot, top with soda
Either they were trashed by that point or have no taste because it didn't get sent back and in fact that same table got 3 more.

Just TOO SPICY

Gin in a mojito oh lawd I'm laffin

Whiskey: Lord Calvert, Jameson
Beer: Zywiec
Clear Booze: Koskenkorva 30%
Herb Liqoeur: Fernet Branca
No 1 Binge: Gambina

It's pretty decent on draft. At one of the bars at University, they'd sometimes have Angry Orchard on draft for $2.50. It was pretty sweet.

It's definetly not my go to cider, but if that's all a place has, I'm not gonna complain.

pic related is probably one of my favorite 12 oz cider