No

>Best
No
>Comfiest
You bet your sweet giant squid ass.

faggot detected

I read that as "Good Farts"

No.

>and now we uh uh and just uh a uh pinch of uh uh kosher salt and and and what that uh does is uh bring out some flavor
once you realize it it becomes unwatchable

he does not do that

>the best cooking show
think again

It becomes Jeff Goldblum?

He is a gun fanatic so no guns are evil and need to be taken from everyone

Good eats is a show for children and retards

Is that the guy at Nintendo in charge of Smash?

>cooking barefoot
H E A L T H C O D E W A L A T I O N

not an argument

yes

Saw him at the Eat Your Science tour at the fox theater in detroit. Great fucking show. He got me into cooking as a child with his junkyard coldsmoker episode.

Not sure if serious.

It's Chairman Takeshi Kaga from Iron Chef with Hiroyuki Nishimura's (Hiromoot) head photoshopped on.

At the show he did a live q&a of tweets if you attached a selfie of you in the theater.

He did in fact have a whole nutmeg in his pocket.

Yes. It's one of very few cooking shows that actually tries to teach people how to cook (demonstrating the purpose behind techniques and ingredients) instead of just showing visual recipes.

I would watch the shit out of a Jeff Goldbum cooking show. It would probably be even more entertaining that the Christopher Walken cooking videos.

You can't just say no, you have to counter with what you think is the best show

Alton Brown got me into cooking, so I figured I'd revisit the show when it was on Cooking Channel over the weekend.

Ho-lee-Shit! What a fucking trainwreck. Dad-humor aside (some good, some bad) but the fucking techniques and recipes. Watching the chili episode
>"Here are the fresh peppers, but fuck that they get bad and take up too much room in the saddle bag! Use only canned!"
>Onions? Tomatoes? Nix that, what is salsa if not onions and tomatoes?
>Thickening with masa? What are crunched up tortilla chips if not corn flower?
>Cut the meat into tennis-ball-sized chunks, sear the meat, throw all the shit in the pan, and wait for 20 minutes

Wa La!

The only worse ones I see, the shitshow Food Network turned into nonwithstanding, are PBS with Sarah's Weeknight Meals which are NOT weeknight fare, or sometimes not even meals. And the bitch has a personal crusade to dirty up every fucking dish in the kitchen while making the simplest of dishes. Or the now-senile Jacque Pepin who has to each episode fry large chunks of whatever he has laying around and putting it in an omelette.

The only one worth watching are a select few PBS like America's Test Kitchen, or the New Orleans guy, or Diner's Drive-Ins and Dives. DDD is probably the best cooking show on cable tv, and definitely not because of the host, but because he goes and sees various chefs and they show you what they're cooking up.

it's chilli. who the fuck cares.

If you slop salsa in a pot with corn chips and browned stew meat, then call it chili, you're a fucking retard.

That's basically what it is. It's crap-tier food. You can chop up your own veggies if you want, but it's the same fucking shit.

Pretty sure his episode was about making chili for cheap, too, not an elaborate recipe.

No. Best cooking shows are with Jacques Peppin.

diners drive-ins and dives is the best cooking show I have ever seen in my life and I am 100% serious.

I can never understand that mumblin' frenchman.

Cooks Illustrated produced shows are the best.

It's a unitasker. What if I also want bad eats?

No, it's Richardu Stalmanaru.
He's posing with his signature bell pepper.

Green is my pepper

>green

I love Alton Brown but holy fucking shit does he do some retarded ass shit for no fucking reason

>were making apple pie so were gonna LAYER APPLES INTO SOLID APPLE CHUNK SO THERE IS NO ROOM FOR SYRUP, SEASONING OR EVEN AIR.

>Were gonna blanch some shrimp (or something i can't remember what) SO LETS BUILD AND ENTIRE FUCKING CONTRAPTION TO MASS PRODUCE THESE FUCKERS

Its like god damn dude if it isn't broken don't try to fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=0X2I4eZimTw

I think he's bit of a perfectionist but, for the most part, I agree with his inputs. Like here he goes on about this poultry shake. Do you need it? No. But it speeds things up. Then he's meticulous about how he positions the chicken on the frying pan and not seasoning the flour since paprika burns. None of this will ruin a meal but it's smart thinking.

Oh I agree, he's right way more often than when he's wrong but when he's wrong he's pants on head retarded.

While it's a very good show, I think DDD and GGG get the nod from me. Lol Flavortown Market, because that's what he says. :))

Totally agreed. DDD is unironically the best cooking show on television. Guy is money, but the main pull is just actually visiting these restaurants and letting the chefs show off how they make these great dishes.

>tfw Guy Fieri was in town filming for the show and you saw him in a Walmart at 2 in the morning while you were hammered and said "Holy shit Guy Fieri! What's up man?" and he said "Hey hey! Fuck off dude!" and you're disappointed as fuck and you were really hammered and you wake up in the morning not knowing whether it wasn't really Guy or just a lookalike you spotted while drunk, but you'll never figure it out because he definitely was in town filming and you're pondering it to this day on a Uzbekistani knife sharpening board.

youtu.be/zEBSIoe3UoM
I always enjoyed watching this show