What are some other fast food restaurants that are actually healthy for you?

what are some other fast food restaurants that are actually healthy for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/sodium-studies-blur-picture-heart-healthy-201408157366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21219163
cdc.gov/salt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chipotle.

For me it's the McChicken, the healthiest fast food sandwich.

most are ok if you skip the cheese and sauce, fries, and regular soda.

Panera Bread

None of them are inherently unhealthy.

It's all in the portion size.

this.

heroin is not inherently unhealthy as long as you maintain a portion size of 0.

Who /sofritas/ here?

what makes food healthy?

god.

>chipotle
>healthy

mah nihgga

>sofritas
>white rice
>black beans
>salsa
>gauc

masterrace

kek

Chipotle is not healthy and they are losing money fast.

Fast food restaurants with no food scandals yet are the safest and healthiest.

taco bell, it's just meat, cheese, vegetables, and a little bit of bread. Just don't get a mountain dew and you're fine.

Enjoy your heart disease

>IMG_1325.png

1200 calorie dinner is not bad.

Anyone /b/arbacoa in here?

Me. I'm gay though I hope that counts.

Smoothie King count? >:]

Did you look at anything else?

>2640mg sodium

drink a glass of water, faggot

Who /c/arnitas here?

so, drink some water, and have some potassium foods, like vegetables

That's not how it works dumb ass.

some fucking food truck a la dumbass hipster bullshit. seriously though, they taste better, are cheaper, but youll never seem me eat at one because one time there was a guy not washing his hands and he picked his nose and also thought nobody saw him BUT i saw him and from then on i ate taco cabana instead. phew

It literally is, faggot.

wrong

health.harvard.edu/blog/sodium-studies-blur-picture-heart-healthy-201408157366

>health.harvard.edu/blog

sounds like a peer-reviewed scientific paper to me!

who gives a shit you're all gonna be dead before the next century. just enjoy your life now

just fyi your source is a fucking trainwreck, and I limit my sodium intake like it's the fucking plague

>cont+F "water"
>0 hits

oh

>d-doesn't count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21219163
>We conclude that sodium reduction results in decreased CVD risk in the general population
>men and women of all ages, ethnicities, and normotensives also experience reduced CVD risk in relation to lowered sodium intake
>Public health policy to reduce sodium intake in the United States would have significant cost-savings, far greater than the cost of intervention, and would also result in a significant gain in quality-adjusted life years.

>every paper is trueeeeeeeee
nigger this is the must pat, rote, trope kind of science there is next to
>artificial sweetener is bad

It's very easy to publish pat papers telling fat ass americans to cut down on salt.

It's only 10% over faggot

>published in the annual review of public health
oh WOW back the FUCK UP

You're right. Your opinion is worth more than silly peer-reviewed papers with actual scientific studies. Just chug some water bro.

me again,
your paper's publisher doesn't even have a listed impact factor. The paper is literal toilet tissue.

cdc.gov/salt/
:^)

>cdc.gov/salt/
First line
>most americans should consume less sodium
OH WOWWWWW I'VE BEEN PUT IN MY PLACE

Probably KFC's grilled chicken.
That might be all.

Have you seen the calorie count of their food?

kek so just run more faggot

With fast food, it's not so much the calorie count as it is the fucking salt. There's just so much in fucking everything.

define healthy, fuckface.

Excuse me sir, have you even read this this thread? Salt isnt bad for you, no matter how much you consume.

What word should we use for the salt equivalent of anti-vaxxers? Sodium denialists?

There is LITERALLY no reason to get chipotle if Taquerias are an option near you

[spoiler]Can you explain how this meme started please.[/spoiler]

i read this thread and saw you get BTFO by multiple sources but claim victory anyway

whenever someone would post a TLDR wall of text about food someone would just shitpost about mchickens being better

If it's not organic it's not healthy for you. Raw, local, fresh, organic food is best food. Don't be a dumbass and support your local farmers.

>Please.

kys barnyfag

Can't lie this is what I get because organic or die ninja.

#Chipotledindonuffin

You faggot, Chipotle was one of the first fast food chains to offer organic food.

Chipotle was framed and smeared publicly like the media did to trump. It's old Jewish tricks man. GMO foods or organic? Your choice.

Chipotle isnt healthy

2500 grams seems like a lot but it dilutes extremely fast being filtered through the liver and the kidneys, you'll piss most of it out within a couple hours.
You would need to consume about 10,000 grams in less than 5 minutes but its a 90% chance you'd throw that up unless your a fat ass who ruined their gullet reflex

Lime juice cures diabetes the same way water cures the negative effects of too much sodium intake. It's pure science and proven.

wut
I eat 1100-1800 calories a day, can't afford one meal being 1200 calories

almost every health authority would disagree with you

That's actually phantom assassin from dota2, stop being retarded.

You should start by actually posting a non-shit image.

Don't they charge extra for the guac with sofritas?

ITT: Fat, obese masses of redundant protoplasm trying to argue that chipotle is healthy

That works for me since i only eat once a day. I also like chipoltd because i don't physically feel like shit after i eat it like i do when i eat any other fast food.

And it's all restaurant food that's bad for you. It's all full of fat and salt. Anyone with an iq over 80 should know that.

>organic
>healthy

If I made organic fried chicken with organic chocolate cake, would that also be healthy?

Here you go.

Fast food that only offers salad (can order with different topping and meat strips).

yes if you used organic larrd and butter

It is if you're not a lardass who thinks calories = bad

Fucking this. It doesn't matter what you eat as long as you don't eat a truck load of it like a fucking lard ass.
Ex:
>typical Wendy's order
>Normal size person: Yes I'll have the jr. cheeseburger deluxe with a value fry and water please
>fucking obese landwhale: GIVE ME A TRIPPLE BACONATOR WITH A LARGE FRY AND LARGE COKE ALSO THROW IN A SIDE SALAD WITH THAT SO I CAN PRETEND IM EATING HEALTHY OH GOD WHY AM I SO FUCKING FAT

>thinks fat is bad for you

same :o(

T. Fatty

Saturated fat in excess? Yes.

Taco Bell
Mulberry and Vine
Dig Inn
Au Bon Pain
Quitodien (spelling?)