Parents made me eat foie gras once

>parents made me eat foie gras once
>liked it
>only recently learned it was duck

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE HOW COULD YOU KILL THE DUCKIES YOU SICK BASTARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/08/01/487088946/this-spanish-farm-makes-foie-gras-without-force-feeding
youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2011/10/my-first-helping-of-canada-goose/246881/
youtu.be/q81ptFSA4mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duck has been delicacy around the world for a loooonnngggg time. Don't think it's going to change anytime soon.

It's usually goose rather than duck, and if you've never had your day ruined by a goose I envy you. They deserve everything they get

>force feeding ducks to eat the abnormal and unhealthy liver of a duck
That certainly seems unnecessary.

Do you eats eggs?

fuck off tumblr

>I dont understand there are physiological differences between humans and ducks, the post.

Duck is actually pretty darn good if cooked right

Foie gras is illegal in the U.S I believe.

no, it isnt. california banned it for a couple years recently, but that was overturned.

american here. we have 3 or 4 farms that make foie gras in the entire country, two are near new york city and two are in california.

Crippling obsessive autism

>not eating any meat you can find
what a cuck

It comes from gooses you fool

Read the process they use to make foie gras, and it will get much worse

Sorry I've been hiking all day, surprised this post is still up. Let me be clear. I love all meat but duck because I have had dreams about ducks being gods among us, ruling us with golden honks, but they'd only begin when we treat them with respect. I welcome our ducky gods and will take no part in eating them.

Geese are fucking faggots. If one fucks with me in the future I'm going to capture it, take it home and sodomise it.

I'd like to eat it after but I don't think I could bring myself to kill it so id probably just have to let it go and then go buy some prepared meat.

If the sex was good id keep it around for awhile though.

This is the most reasonable post I've read all day.

t. duck

i agree with you, fuck geese. those bastards ruined my mom's funeral

I really want an uppity goosenigger to come at me some day so I can grab it by its obnoxious neck and overhand slam it into the ground, killing it. I hope it's kids watch.

Related to OP, though, I heard this podcast years ago about a Spanish farm that makes "free range" foie gras. Guy has no fences, no barns, just lays out a shitload of acorns and food for migrating geese. Let's predators take their share. And the geese fall for it, stupid fuckers.
Anyway, can't find the podcast, but here's an article: npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/08/01/487088946/this-spanish-farm-makes-foie-gras-without-force-feeding

Fuck your cunt of a mother.

please share this story with us

enjoyed reading this, thanks user

duck is actually pretty disgusting. chewy and fatty, just gross.

>parents always made duck for easter and i had to eat that shit
bad times

Wild duck is lean as they come, bruh. Farm duck is another story, but don't blame the animal for that.

redpill me on hiking. Do you go alone? How do you find trails and parks to go to? I want to go hiking but I'm a hikikomori loser too scared to leave my room.

Geese user, the correct term is geese.

>Hating geese

Fuck you geese are nice birds, just stay the fuck away from their nests.

the cruelty of foie gras is pretty overblown

anyone who knows a little bit about bird anatomy knows the food is put into their gullet, not "down the throat" like animal activists will tell you (like how a mother bird feeds her young)

the birds readily accept it and the farms that produce it are generally higher end farms just due to the expensive, niche nature of the product

buying supermarket eggs is many time more cruel

>eats a piece of pig
>omg how could you possibly kill a duck/rabbit/dog/horse for meat?

Jog on.

>duck
>delicacy
what do you think "delicacy" means? is it just any meat that isn't hamburgers and hot dogs?

Do you also call mooses meese?

t. shit posting goose

No but I call houses hice

Clearly you've never meet a duck.

Go down to your local duck pond with a finite amount of bread and you will learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac

I think chickens are really cute but I still eat pounds of it every week

At least ducks have the decency not to immediately go straight for the genitals like those evil fucking geese

Why the fuck are you people on a cooking board if you know nothing about food?

There are many kinds of duck and they have different amounts of fat and are used for different dishes.

Try duck confit, peking duck, duck l'orange, duck prosciutto, duck liver pate, a pan sauce with duck demi glace, a risotto made with duck stock, or anything fried in duck fat and tell me duck sucks or should be lean.

>grandpa taught me how to slaughter and clean a chicken when I was 10
It's a really fucking humbling experience. The cuntsthat work in the meat industry have a cold cold heart for sure

Canada geese genocide when?

NOW

Grow the fuck up.

fuck you, geese are awesome. they are also delicious.

>tfw the best tasting stuff is either from a cute animal or produced in a cruel way

They're the niggers of the bird family. Need to be dealt with harshly to get the message

This.
And Canadian Geese are like niggers on PCP of the bird family.

>Go feed ducks.
>They are grateful as they swim around gobbling up stale bread.
>Then you hear the honking.

Why the fuck do these assholes have serrated tongues?

I know that feel. I'd like to go hiking, but I live in a desert and I don't want to drive for an hour to get out of the rain shadow. Instead, I get most of my exercise pacing around the house. I wish I had geese to attack me. It would make life much more lively.

Say that to my face not online bitch

Ducks are some the dumbest animals out there. They're also huge rapists. They'll rape each other constantly.

OP would have a heart attack if he were to walk along any Chinatown street with restaurants displaying the delicious duck meat hanging in the windows.

I ate foi gras at bennigans one time, not a fan desu

>Geese are fucking faggots. I

I'm in Canada and Canadian Geese is a prolific plague up here., they bleed like giant winged rats in the suburbs where they have no natural enemy, and people don't shoot them because they are a national symbol, also, most of us don't have guns.

Dear Americans: If you see Canadian Geese, help us, SHOOT THEM!

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2011/10/my-first-helping-of-canada-goose/246881/

They are supposed to be delicious.

>duck is actually pretty disgusting. chewy and fatty, just gross.

You need to try Peking Duck. The delicously fatty goose meat is balanced by the sauce and the dumpling skin you wrap it in before eating.

>redpill me on hiking. Do you go alone? How do you find trails and parks to go to? I want to go hiking but I'm a hikikomori loser too scared to leave my room.

If you are male, you'll be fine. If you are female, you will be raped and murdered by 'urban youths' if you go alone (go in a group), multiple women have been brutalized, but the media underreport it because it's politically incorrect, I only found out about it via Colin Flaherty's channel.

Look up birdwatching groups, it's a nice nerdy hobby.

If you live in a place like Toronto, where most trails run along side ravines, don't go when it's raining, don't go after it's been raining, mudslides is a problem. Don't wear dark clothing, don't wear perfume or scented lotion. Rub carbolic soap on your clothing or shower with it first to avoid mosquitos.

duck tongue is delish

I read this as "dick tongue is delish" xD

>geese

youtu.be/q81ptFSA4mk

PREDICTABO

u r so stupid haha

Not if you make it at home.

Your bait is getting lower and lower effort every day but the replies are only increasing.