Please buy more fresh produce, specifically summer fruit and greens

Please buy more fresh produce, specifically summer fruit and greens.

Thanks.

I'm allergic to most fruit unless it's baked. I'm NOT allergic to citrus and berries, which is nice.

Plums, peaches, or, god forbid, pitted cherries are the bane of my existence.

You guys have no idea how good you've got it

>I'm allergic to most fruit
Don't reproduce.

Allergies aren't genetically passed.

rude

What? Fuck no. Grow that shit yourself. I'm not here to pay for your fishing boat, gramps.

Don't worry Mr. Produce Man, I always buy lots of vegetables and fruits when I shop.

>millennials

It's because I have bad seasonal allergies; apparently the chemical structure of some fruits prior to being baked mimics the compounds that trigger my allergies.

My immune system is just too stupid to recognize the difference.

but if you don't have it in the house, your spawn will become picky eaters. Can't have that.

Yea, blame millennials for having allergies and not their parents who were so paranoid of bacteria they made sure everything their babies were exposed to was sterilized, preventing their immune systems from developing properly.

The millennial problem wasn't started by millennials...

I've talked to some elderly people with the same condition; it's more common than you might think

Fair enough, didn't think of that.

I will feed my children fruit.

Me too sadly. Same ones. Apples too sometimes. Weird because I was fine when I was a kid.

>wahhh please don't hold me accountable for anything
millennial confirmed, you do know that this is an 18+ website right champ?

NW Ohio here. That moment at the end of the day when the roadside produce stand realizes he's going to have to load all of that shit back onto the truck and you get bushels of stuff to can for a few bucks. I love this state.

Boy I'm all over the produce aisles. Just had to swipe some Napa cabbage before the damn Asian college students come buy it all

you know millennials are in their late 20s and 30s, right?

Be honest. How boring is your life that you feel compelled to shitpost about millennials? I don't mind, it's just not very funny.

Today OP was not a faghot.
Also, demand organic.

>organic
why?

Less radiation from uranium-laden seeds.

seriously?

Nah

u shure? I dont want to be eating uranium, that stuffs in bombs and pee, it doesnt belong in my food.

My geiger counter doesn't start clicking until the soda aisle

Hello Grandpa my old friend, i see you're touching food with your dirty hands again...