WEEB FOOD GENERAL

Just bought myself some of this so I could make some natto rolls
I was expecting it to be kinda gross, but it's honestly not bad at all. Really mild fermented flavor and nice slimy texture.
For 1 dollar/pack I probably wouldn't get it again, but I'll enjoy the rest over some hot rice. Definitely something to try if you haven't already had it before.

Tfw when you feeling a fresh umaibo flavored crunch corn stick puff

I got a variety pack and the takoyaki had a wonderfully fresher flavor and crunch. Also I think the ants that started going after the wrappers were acting peculiar, haha.

I've been curious about those things
what is the texture like? Are they poofy, crispy, a little of both, or what?

>GENERAL

Tastes better than Royal flan. More firm.

nikuman,,they're so good! They're pretty easy to make them yourself, but you can get them from the frozen food section of an asian mart

I eat Natto at least 2x a week. Not weeb food. I don't like anime. I do like fermented foods. I also eat Japanese Ramen because the noodles are fresh and they come with those delicious seasoning packets.

This confuses the penis.

>short hair = man
are you 12?

She has a mannish face tho

you must know some very effeminate men

the only thing mannish about her is her browline. Look how thin her chin and jawline is, feminine as fuck.

Just got done eating at Morimotos in Vegas

Also, any Vegasfags? I have some cigars I wanna smoke (diesel unlimited no. 7) but I dont want to smoke alone.

Sorry bro I just got back from visiting my parents in Spring Valley on Sunday.

Brought a box of cigars and none of my coworkers smoke. Awkward sitting in a bar alone

Know any good sauerkraut brands?

Was thinking of eating them daily for lunch but not sure if that is a good idea.

Where can I buy Hyper Oats?

my local Asian supermarket doesn't carry the black stuff, and I don't know what to do because the owners don't speak English

Kind of does look like Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement.

Not him, but as a German; make sure it"s wine sauerkraut and not a mild variety, but sour.

Sauerkraut for lunch, eh. Daily? Whatever floats your boat.

Going to the weeb store to pick up some stuff. Any suggestions on what i should make? I wanted to make bao buns, maybe some nice ramen.

Omurice baby

>GENERAL

Miso paste, Dashi, soy sauce, pork belly, a bunch of different rices

If you like curry grab some curry roux,