So which grade/year was it that you cried at being bad at math?

So which grade/year was it that you cried at being bad at math?

Since I was 14 I thought that i was terrible at math. Now I only get 10 and want to study math and physiscs.

Never, within the education system. But I stupidly went to my nearest university where the courses were dumbed down

Feel lucky if you go from to of your high school to middle of the pack in university and struggling.

Age 11/12 whenever algebra kicked in

>So which grade/year was it that you cried at being bad at math?
grad school

Kindergarten. I never recovered

I was never bad at math - at least not compared to my peers.

It's hard to feel happy when you feel so average.

At grad school. Fucking hell, I will always be a brainlet to someone.

First grade. I'm fine in any other classes, but I tank in anything involving math.

Freshmen year of college. I had an easy 5 in Calc BC so I skipped Calc1 and 2 but had to take Multivariable 3 times :( Ended up being at the same position people who started off at Calc 1.
To be fair I was skipping classes and smoking weed all day.

I'm a doctor in maths.

Never, but in school I was bad at everything else

Uni. Electrodynamics. Fuck vector calculus.

Somewhere around 4th grade, when I was introduced to more 'advanced' arithmetic. I'm absolute shit at calculating in my head.

first year in grad school:
• Hell on Earth
• understand nothing
• FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Not yet

Never. Though I was bad at English.

From 11 to 13 grade my class and i get F***** hard in math from two teachers
one of them in Analysis and Numbertheory and the second in Linear Algebra and Stochtastics.
Few weeks ago we had a realy bad marks in a examen so she said to us that this result shows that she was too kind to us back then.

My class had 25 students, now we are 15 and it seems like only 10 of them are allowed to write the Finel examen ::..

Want to feel intellectual inferior? Just hang around the math grad department for a day. Holy shit, I think I'm about average for my class but there are some people that just seem to get things so much easier than I do.

What do you study, user?

this. theoretical electrodynamics, fuck that shit.

never. i'm really stubborn so when i fail i just keep taking the class until i pass.

9th which was the year that I started failing every test, I remember shedding tears of happiness when I barelly passed a midterm hell even my teacher congratulated me since It' was a pretty hard exam and he was sure I was gonna fail like a big chunk of my class did.
Somehow turned It around in the 11th grade, on my senior year I consistently had the equivalent of B+ and As.

In 1999 I legitimately wanted the world to end from y2k because we were going to learn long division in the spring and I didn't want to.

My Niggas

First semester baby Rudin course. Was embarassed about performance til I found out I was scoring top 1-2/25 on every problem set and exam