I haven't taken pre-calc in 3 years and have my calc pretest tomorrow morning

I haven't taken pre-calc in 3 years and have my calc pretest tomorrow morning.

I actually don't even remember how to do the algebra on this review....

Please help me.

Begin studying two weeks ago.

I won't wish you better luck next time, since there is not a bit of luck involved.

I won't make excuses. What do I do now?

An hero yourself.

It's asking you to find exact values for the trig functions on the first part. Lookup your trig identities and get your unit circle or table of trig values out (table is easier).

For "solve for x" move all nontrig to the opposing side, divide by the constant (number) on the trig function, and then take the inverse of each side. For sin, this would be inverse sin or sin^-1. Sin^-1(sinx) = x which allows you to solve for x.

You're probably kind of fucked cuz trig takes awhile to get used to, despite being relatively simple, but it never hurts to try.

Learn trig identities, double angles, compound angles, radians and interval/ interval notation.

Functions are extremely easy for pre-calc, just know end behavior, function characteristics (ie are you looking at a polynomial, rational or root, etc etc) zeroes and y intercept for graphing.

trig is the hardest part of pre-calc. You have ~12 hours to basically memorize all of trig. So... Good luck?

score adderall and youtube video

It's been 8 years since I took precalculus and I can answer all those questions. Apply yourself.

use a calculator, idiot

how to do the numbers 10 and 12?

Hot tips:

Cosine is even, so

cos(-x) = cos(x)

Sine is odd, so

sin(-x) = -sin(x)

SOH CAH TOA

fuck you, study next time.

seriously, rote learning trig? disgusting, seems like they don't care about you actually learning the material and just want you to spit out numbers

rote learning being bad is a meme

>b-but students are bored, we have to entertain them!!

meanwhile asians keep taking over

Not your personal tutor faggot

Chinese and Indians are only taking over standardised tests. Ask them actual math in a format that is not multiple choice, and they'll say they didn't "learn the formula for that" yet. They are no better than Americans. Europe is superior.

How does one delude themselves into thinking this

It's true.

Some Old Hippy Caught Another Hippy Tripping On Acid

Born in europe, been to china to study (wtf, never again, 3wrld shithole), could name the university n shit but who cares, cuz I dont.
The chinese students dont even know what "Christmas is" because they are stuck in memorizing shit they'll never use and THEY ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW IT.
Fascinating right?
Its the same everywhere, stupid ppl will always be stupid.
The educational system wont help.
To sum it up, I left china after 2 months cuz i found the school really boring. I was one of the best students in the class btw.

don't feel bad, i'm in calculus 3 and i don't remember any of that

yea because they are cheaters. i've witnessed it in my exams.

Fill your TI-84 with formulas and whatever other notes you need and profit? Instructors are so worried about CAS that your stored notes have a very good chance.