medium rare

/thread

>Not rare
Lmao

Well with ketchup

/thread

>I formulated my opinion based on OP's image
Top pleb.

Depends on the cut. If we're talking NY strip, rare or medium rare.

bump

t. President Trump

Medium with a entire bottle of a1 and a potato with sc and chives and bacon bits. My least meal.

Well.
The way God meant it to be eaten.

I hate that image so much, it shows a bunch of steaks that we obviously stone cold when thrown on the grill, most unevenly cooked steaks I've ever seen.

Is it even possible to make a great steak at home without a cast iron pan, proper flame?

Medium rare, cooked properly. OPs image was clearly made by faggots, for faggots.

>medium steaks
>drier and tougher
>""""""palatable""""""

Fuck this image.

yes, on the grill

Straight medium with worshiggy sauce

fite me

>Proper flame

I want to drown you in ketchup.

Go to bed Trump.

I mean a gas flame, like under the pan. Electric is shit.

Heat is heat. Only advantage gas has is heating up quicker.

Ive lit oil on fire on a gas stove. No way you can do that on electric.

Is it true that if you don't order well done in America, you have to sign a non-sue agreement?

lolno

If that was true, why do steakhouses in the US and worldwide prominently advertise the quality of their medium rare to rare steaks? And why would people order them if they were that unsafe to consume?

A properly stored and prepared steak is VERY low on the list of potential foods that can poison you, because cooking kills off almost all microorganisms on its surface. Ground meat, however, is a much more complicated matter.

Sure you could but youd have to put it a rag or something or else itd dry up instead.

Medium rare because restaurants are so shitty they basically serve you rare anyways
If you straight-out ask for rare you get raw

I like medium, medium well, and well done

Good taste.

Unironically this.

I assume by your approval, you also have good taste. Cheers.

Your mutual respect for one another and polite discourse impress upon me that you both have truly good taste.

Depends on the amount of interstitial fat.
>fillet
rare
>most cuts
mid rare
>prime rib
medium

Reminder that people who think there is one and only one correct doneness are uncultured philistines, and that temperature, NOT color, indicates doneness.

Anything from rare to medium is acceptable. Blue rare has a shitty texture, generally speaking. Anything more than medium has a shitty texture /and/ loses that visceral beef flavour.

Noticing their good tastes means you must have good taste.

/thread

Just bordering on medium well.

I don't see how people say you can't cook a well done steak without it being rubberized.

Unless you're just not watching or caring about the heat, cooking time or prep work, of course it's going to turn dry and turn to boot leather.

Damn all you must must have good taste. Cheers.

Still alive with bootle of sriracha up their ass.

Medium

Meme free you ironic bastards

is this the chick from legend of the seeker?

i'd give her my steak medium rare in her asshole lol