What's better for you? Regular cow milk or goat milk? My goal is to get the most nutrients for my dollar

What's better for you? Regular cow milk or goat milk? My goal is to get the most nutrients for my dollar.

Please no vegan/vegetarian shitposting in this thread. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

sheep101.info/201/dairysheep.html
whitepowermilk.com/collections/frontpage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

semen

>drinking pus

Depends on which one had a better diet, health of the animal, and the environment.

Mammery excretions have puss in them especially bovine mammory excretions in the USA.

You have shit taste OP. Find some organic plant based alternatives.

Jynx you owe me some organic plant based liuid that is made to mimic milk but is actually of much higher quality than animal titty juice.

depends, are you a goat or are you a cow?

k give me your address I'll be right over. Word of warning Ive been diagnosed with a few different mental conditions and I can't afford the medication to treat them

I suggest you get into an adult nursing relationship. Otherwise you are just drinking nutrients designed for cows, goats, etc. They don't work very well for humans. You could also just buy human milk, but it is rather expensive since perverts fetishized it.

Age?

Foodbethymedicineandmedicinebethyfood.nom.spagettialready.milk

This desu Op

Neither

>Please no vegan/vegetarian shitposting in this thread. Thanks.
so I can shitpost with my lactation fetish?
>mummy milks is best milks :3333

My wife was pregnant last year and her D-cups became enormous and engorged with milk.

I never tried her milk or developed a fetish though. I dunno, it never really appealed to me.

>My goal is to get the most nutrients for my dollar.

Nutrients per volume, goat milk might have a chance, and would involve some tradeoffs. Nutrients per dollar, cow milk wins hands down. Assuming you're not worried about hormones, GMO, antibiotics, flavor, etc., and are just comparing a basic cheap cow milk to a basic cheap goat milk.

I mean even if you don't factor in the amount of added research that's gone into optimizing cow milk production, just looking at the animals should tell you it's going to be a lot more efficient milking cows.

pics?

no pics

It was crazy how big her tits got though, and her nipples got huge. Not just the areola, like the nipple itself.

>My wife was pregnant last year and her D-cups became enormous and engorged with milk.
>I never tried her milk or developed a fetish though. I dunno, it never really appealed to me.
What is it like being in the closet? Its 2017, you can come out now user.

Before she was pregnant, or right about the time she was, I figured I try it.

But it just didn't seem right when she was pregnant. Then my son was born and it took any sexuality/fetish right out of the milk. I just don't see it in that view whatsoever.

She pumped milk the first few months. I remember her sitting at the kitchen table with her giant tits in this milking machine, filling up two bottles with 2-3 oz of milk. She cut holes in an old bra so she could hook the pump up and it would be automatically going, hands free.

She was like a dairy cow.

>My goal is to get the most nutrients for my dollar.
unless you have a ready supply of goat's milk somewhere, then cow's milk is supremely cheaper than goat. Easily 4 or 5 times cheaper

>an adult nursing relationship
I bet this actually is a thing, you didn't make this up, did you?

>Please no vegan/vegetarian shitposting in this thread. Thanks.

Goat milk is richer in protein and calcium than cow milk. In my opinion, it also tastes better.

Unlike all those nuts and fruits and roots and seeds and animals we eat that were designed for humans?

The pus is the best part tho desu

Damn, Taylor Swift looks like THAT?

Taylor Swift seems like a really nice person, she came to the small town I live in and spent an entire day in a hospital visiting sick children.
Whoever made this stupid picture must have so much hate pent up inside them.

I know what you mean user.

Personally I think Taytay is a goddess. I'd let her shit on me, shoot me in the head and fuck my corpse.

This is 100% bullshit.

Cows milk. If you can get cheap almond or cashew milk, then get those instead.

>Taylor Swift seems like a really nice person, she came to the small town I live in and spent an entire day in a hospital visiting sick children.
I hate being so cynical, but this kind of good deed, while incredibly exciting and positive for the children, is probably part PR job.

Even if her intentions were pure, she has so much money that she can easily take off the rest of her life and fly around in a private jet doing good deeds to stroke her ego.

And you know "her people" tipped of the press and a camera crew was present for her "volunteer work".

It's like McDonald's donating to a foundation or charity. Yeah it's nice, but it doesn't hide the fact they got PR and a charity tax exempt for it.

Also, maybe she should invest in ass implants instead of fake tits.

>fake tits
lolwut

I don't know much about her, I just assumed she had fake tits from the pics I invariably encounter.

>i have never fucked a woman

She obviously pads

Jealous roasties

Is that like a pot roast? I don't understand.

SOON...

You shouldnt be drinking milk because humans have evolved past being able too digest it

>humans can't digest milk

Really good thread

*Subhumans have never evolved to being able to digest it

I only drink gargled milk, the patrician's choice

>major: psychology
ugh no thanks

Taytay is PURE

You take that back right now

wtf

>that guy in the back

human milk

Sure buddy.

Bras and padding are an amazing thing, lad.

>most nutrients for my dollar
are you retarded? cows milk is a fraction of the price, so obviously cow's milk

Can you get milk from a sheep or llama/ alpaca? Because Im thinking of getting one or the other (for eating my grass and for its wool).

theyre fake lad.
she used to be hot, now shes just another stan

sheep101.info/201/dairysheep.html

I don't think alpacas or llamas would produce very much milk. You can get milk from them, but it wouldn't be anything substantial.

like a cup a day or something?

This is probably my tip-top fetish.

can confirm it's a thing user

tis the beauty of pregnancy

remember you'll have to get them pregnant for them to give milk. mammals aren't like chickens.

>remember you'll have to get them pregnant for them to give milk. mammals aren't like chickens.
really? that sort of sucks. So are you telling me all cows are always pregnant? i thought they continue producing milk if they keep getting milked? I know thats possible in humans at least

She's a month pregnant right now, maybe I'll be more into it in this time around.

>2 kids
but why

She's so fucking hot hnnnngggg

left or right which is better?

Me on the right.

Gotta do my part for the white race.

1 kid only then

You have to go back.

How many guys do you think she's fucked?

Didn't she clear and close off a public beach that a neighborhood she lived in used to enjoy because a few paparazzi were taking pictures of her from it?

I think it's probably best to alternate between the two, and also get the least pasteurized, freshest milk that you can.

>milking plants
You people really are sick fucks

Do any of you eat invertebrate protein? Why or why not?

Farmed shell fish are arguably one of the most environmentally friendly and cruelty free foods. Oysters don't have brains and farming them does not destroy ecosystems like modern farming. They can even improve biodiversity, protect Beach ecosystems from unnaturally fast erosion, and remove excess nutrients polluted into the water.

Other invertebrates such as crayfish or even insects can eat foods unsuitable for people including or waste or rotten foods and are also very practical.

Best of all they are nutritionally fantastic, eating them requires less education and care when choosing your plant based foods.

iktfb. wife went from 32dd to just massive when she got pregnant, but seeing our daughter just constantly nursing for the first few months just totally de-sexualized it. honestly, i just haven't been into my wife's boobs that much ever since (daughter is 2 now). kill me, right?

>asking if people eat crab in a thread about milk
Wew lad

Clams and crab meat are white and milky colored

My son is 14 months and I still am not that into my wife's breasts as I was before. And I"m a tit guy.

With the nursing, increased sensitivity (not necessarily in a good way), seeing them as utilitarian organs for the first time, etc it kind of took the fun out of it.

I put some white and milky colored stuff inside of your mom last night with my grody wiener if you know what I mean, shitlips

Mercy me

Actually, lactase persistence has been sexually selected for. Being able to drink milk makes you more evolved than others, not less.

whitepowermilk.com/collections/frontpage

It's a thing.

I'd drink Taylor Swift's breast milk desu

not a vego or vegan

milk is bad for u

cows r preggo when they r milked cos it produces more milk

when they r preggo has more estrogen

they dont filter that out

and they wh3y pr3otein is full of it

p. based. There are lots of edgy nihilist misanthropes on this board. Probably the same alcoholic fast food chefs that bitch in every thread about other people's cooking. Hope you have many children.

>have many white spawn

Please don't. The vast majority of snap recipients are white. We don't need any more white trash. White trash are what got us into the predicament we're in today.

The vast majority of the population is white. Stupid statistic tb h

I could have gone another 50 years without kids, if only we lived long enough and could have kids in our 80s.

We figured might as well now before it gets too late. Se we had a kid and a year later we conceived our second. So many people in my position (early 30s, educated, not much savings) do the DINK thing, rationalizing their Peter Pan lifestyle or saying they will have kids when more financially secure... meanwhile, they still buy the next iPhone and don't adjust their spending at all or make sacrifices for their future kid.

I'm 32 and my peers typically have no kids. Fuck that man, I want to spread my genes and support the future with decent kids raised by educated, normal, white parents.

If our ancestors waited until life was perfect before having kids, we wouldn't be around. I wish I had kids earlier, but we figure we'll have three. One kid doesn't even replace the parents and two keeps a steady population, so at least three is a safer bet.

Educated people should be the ones that reproduce, but instead the opposite holds true. I've met so many people my age who rationalize not having kids (or more than 1) because of "overpopulation". Meanwhile, we bring in immigrants from countries with actual overpopulation issues, who have 6 kids raised on the sweat of the taxpayer. It's fucked up.

Sperm, you get paid to swallow it.

>White trash are the problem
False
Niggers and other shitskins leaching off society are ruining this country

This.